Tagged: 

• This topic has 121 replies, 76 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 72 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok did anyone’s mother know you love Crossdressing or a sister who KNEW and HELPED you dress my MOTHER knew and caught me .and from that day on helped me dress  as a woman. She said I’m her only CHILD SO if I’m happy she’s happy

Janine
      Lady

I think that my mother suspected that I am a crossdresser but she never asked me about it.
      My sister came home from school and caught me wearing some of her clothes once but didn’t say anything about it.
      I guess that you could say that she knew.
      My first wife caught me dressed en.femme and threw a fit but it never came up again since I was careful about keeping it a secret by not dressing at home again and going to a motel when I needed to express my femininity.
      I’ve purged thinking that I would stop but it really didn’t help.
      All I did was start over buying new clothes and lingerie so that I could keep on crossdressing
      I’ve finally realized that it isn’t going to stop so I’ve accepted it and live alone so that I can dress whenever I want to without the fear of being caught.

Omg good and wonderful story like you I live ALONE nowadays and on my days off I get dressed ALL DAY AND FEEL SO SO FEMININE HAPPIER. WHERE ARE YOU FROM I’M IN NEW YORK LOVE TO MEET ANOTHER GIRL LIKE ME

My mother never caught me ,but I think she knew I crossdressed.Please remember,This was back in the 60S and this was never discussed.Being of Irish and German nationality and being Catholic I am positive many prayers were said for me.Too bad Mom cant see me now,I look very good in a dress and heels.Now if only I can find a proper fitting bullet bra like Mom had.LOL.

hi Janine, your story is very, very similar to mine.

Connie Wittnee
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Michelle,

“I look very good in a dress and heels.” Now there is a statement of confidence! Someday,you’ll wear a bullet bra😉🌹. Thank you for sharing your story.

Connie

My mother never caught me but looking back I wonder if she suspected as for several years I used to go in her tights drawer and wear them in the bedroom along with her skirts and dresses.I did that from aged twelve.With the benefit of hindsight she must have noticed that her hosiery drawer had been disturbed.She must have suspected something when I was twenty six in 1986.She and my father had found my stash of tights hidden away in a wardrobe when they were about to do some home improvements.To my horror she confronted me.I had to tell her that they belonged to my girlfriend who is now my wife.She must have suspected they were mine.She was so worried she was going to write a letter to a problem page in a newspaper.After a while she didn’t refer to it. It shook me up so much I didn’t crossdress for two years.I would go into the city and buy a lot of skirts and pantyhose feel pangs of guilt and promptly throw them away.It was a criminal waste of money. So glad my wife is cool about my dressing.She buys all my femme stuff and thankfully nothing is purged. This has been the case for the last eight years.

Connie Wittnee
        Baroness - Annual

Roberta! Eight years – oh so many months- of your wife supporting you! Buying for you! That uncommon pleasure doesn’t erase past pain described, yet it hopefully soothes the memory wound. Thank you for sharing your experiences🌹.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Mine certainly did…

Mostly cos at about aged 12 I had a thing about strapless bras. So when the rest of the family went away for a weekend and I used to be left alone, (“cos Iwas a big boy!!”), I cut the straps of one of her bras…..

It was a lovely pale blue one, but with no straps, I guess she must have binned it….

Caty

I wasn’t caught by my mother, but one time my parents had friends over so I felt that no one would care where I was so I went into my room where I had a skirt of my sisters hidden. My father walked in on me and became so outraged he drugged me out into our living room in front of everyone and began whipping me and shouting that I was queer. This also was in early 60’s and we lived in Deep South. I was horrified and vowed never to dress again. We lived 6 miles from the city, with only one elderly lady who lived across from us. She would watch me everyday after school until my parents returned from work. The next day she told me that she heard about me getting caught in a dress, I was so embarrassed, but then something wonderful happened, she gave me a hug and said that I didn’t have to feel guilty. Then she went into her room and came out with a beautiful dress which she said was her grand daughters. She had me put it on and then told me how beautiful I was and I could wear it every time I wanted to and it would be our secret. From that point on I could hardly wait to get home from school or for my parents would leave to go out of town. This woman loved me like her daughter, and over the next 4 years she would buy me all of current styles of clothes. She also would buy me dolls. When she moved out of town I cried for months missing her, but I did learn how to be more discreet in when and where I dressed. And after 2 divorces and 3 trips to alcohol rehab centers I findly found my wife who thru therapy and counseling understood my needs. Now I have my wife and girlfriend in same person. I’m truly the luckiest gurl on earth!

yes she caught me twice when I was about 13i said it was a thing for Halloween it was summer time lol. ..when my brother moved out i started dressing in my room more and more this time I was about 15 my way of thinking was  could  dress and if I heard anything I’d pull my sheets over me and kid on it was sleeping. .my mum usually call me for dinner and I would go and get it after a quick change to male clothes. .but the day I was caught. .I had been up the late the night before. ..so here we go it was as simple as I fell asleep and my mum was calling me so she  came in to my bedroom were yes I was sleeping .skirt top after talk I could see a different side of her….but i was aloud to sit in my room as usual as my dad was a truck driver snd was away for days. .so that my story of been caught by my mum

Connie Wittnee
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Kelly,

The suspense! “After talk I could see a different side of her.”

” but I was allowed to sit in my room as usual as…”

I’m wondering what did your mother allow you to do?
        Care to share ? Either way, thanks for your story.🌹

Connie

The first time it was super awkward I was 13 I was laying in bed in the middle of the night chatting with people dressed up and she walk right in , my dumb self didn’t lock the door and she walked in to her new girl ha ha had to make a excuse about why I was there, 2nd time was the worse because I was in my washroom with a dress on riding my little helper … yikes didn’t talk to her for the next week, she thinks it was a faze

Anonymous

Mine never did. I’d like to see the look on her face now LOL.

Omg I believe she will give you a big hug and a smile and say you look BEAUTIFUL

Yes, when I was 12, how awkward.  I was wearing a pair of her panties, bra, silky pajamas, and wig.  I had her makeup out and was  just starting to apply some mascara.  She came home early from work and I didn’t hear her come in the house.  She was so accepting and never told my father.  It actually ended up strengthening our relationship, (after the awkwardness went away).  We would even go shopping together and she would help me pick out my feminine wardrobe.  My mom never gave birth to any girls, and would often tell me that I was the daughter that she never had.  I was very fortunate to have such an understanding mother.

Anonymous

Donna yes you were very lucky me and myself my mother had to know I was in her clothes but you left her heart she never confronted me but I never did get to go shopping with her I wish I had loved your story dona Jasmine

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story about your beautiful relationship with your mother.  She must have been very special.

Hugs, Jill

Connie Wittnee
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Donna,

First, I must compliment you on your beautiful profile picture! So pretty and relaxed. Your understanding and supportive mother was a gem! And you certainly met a need, filled a void in her life. Sometime, I would so enjoy reading more about your mother/daughter shopping and times at home.
        Did you go shopping dressed as her girl? Are there more special memories of home?
        Thank you for such a well written account! 🌹

Connie

I was outed to my parents as a teenager. They, of course, confronted me and we had a hard conversation. This was the early 90s, the Internet and the web was only in its infancy as we know it today. Being naive and terrified, I choose to tell my parents and the psychiatrist to whom my took me what I thought they wanted to hear.  I was not honest with them or myself at the time, which is my biggest regret.  I am curious how my life would have differed had

As result of this incident, I buried my feelings so deep in the closet that it took 20 years to make their way out. In hindsight, I know the feelings never went away. They just found other ways to make their presence known discretely.

It has been three years since I allow the feelings out permanently. Today I accept and embrace them as a major part of who I am.  With my wife’s love, support, and understanding, I am freely exploring them and allowing myself to me in all its glory.

My mom probably knows that I am wearing women’s clothes. She has questioned my style of shorts (which were women’s shorts). She was surprised at the style, not thinking a rolled cuff was my style. She didn’t ask outright and I didn’t volunteer. While my wife and I were visiting, (we lived out of state at the time), my mom tried to be helpful and folded my wife’s and my laundry.  She could not have not noticed two different size panties and no boxers in the load.  Given the panties were separated by size and folded differently as my wife and I prefer, there is little doubt that my mom knows that I am at least wearing panties. Again she has not said anything and I am not volunteering anything for other reasons.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I was 14 and my mother was supposed to be at work all day. I was fully dressed in my sisters wig, skirt & sweater. I was applying makeup when she walked in the door. I did not hear her because I had music playing. She was very upset and told me to go in my room and put back on my own clothes. I was very embarrassed and humiliated.

Connie Wittnee
          Baroness - Annual

Oh Stephanie! Very embarrassed and humiliated…I can only imagine😳.

My mother, as far as I know and recall, only once said as she was going out the door: ” have you been in my rouge?!” Front door closed.Speechless me.

I wonder what would have happened if I’d said “yes” ? My fantasy is that on some other day we would talk, she’d ask questions and I would risk admitting “I like your makeup and your clothes….um, could you, maybe, put makeup on me and dress me as a girl?” See…

One Halloween when I was 8, 9 or 10, I didn’t decide on a costume. Mom said “why don’t you dress as a girl?” Well😉.
          She chose a skirt and matching top, bra and panties, slip, scarf and a pair of her low heeled, click clack shoes! I was both nervous and elated.

Then she motioned to me and said ” come over here so I can put some lipstick on you.”🙂
          Why,oh why, did I object?? I can still picture those moments.
          What I can’t recall is “then what?” Did I not Trick or Treat that year? Did I eventually relent and enjoy the night dressed as in her clothes? All these years later, that is an unanswered wonder.

Sounds like your Mom may have been open for you to display your feminine side. I do regret not having a more in depth discussion with her about my crossdressing. Knowing her I think could have reasoned with her and she may have been more accepting.

Anonymous

My mom caught me numerous times. I think I 2s about 5 the first time. I was in her bra slip and hose   I would sneak into my parents room when they were gone after that and try on different cloths.  When I was like 10 or 11 she caught me in full dress,including lipstick.  She sat me at the end of the bed and had the “talk” with me.  I sat there like a little girl legs crossed and all.  My parents threatened to send me to counciling, I cried and they didn’t send me.  I would have liked to seen how things would have been different if I went.  Oh well.

Rami Love
      Lady

I was into my mom’s clothes, jewelry and make up from my preschool years. I was not like her other boys. I assume that my parents thought that this was something I would grow out of. In my early teen years, more than likely at the repeated insistence of my mother my father took me aside for the father son talk. The long and short of the talk was that my father asked  me I wanted to be a woman and something about me having a sex change operation. He then asked me if I wanted to be a woman to which I replied no, to which he replied “stay out of your mother’s clothes”.  This was in 1965, I was twelve and did not cross dress again until I was in my mid twenties.

Children are so funny. All the espionage and slinking about to try on mums or sis’s clothes. Curiosity with a capital C! We were all….terrible at stealth.

Being much older now…one thing I have learned…..mothers have 98 thousand pairs of eyes and x-ray vision……….we think we are getting away with things but they always know…..same with the Nuns!!!

Women always hide things in ntheir lingerie drawers thinking no-one would dare go there….but….number one place to check for robbers. If anything has been disturbed they know in a flash. guess it comes from spending ones life dealing with “details”. Was I ever caught………I was very very clever but I do think she knew just didn’t say anything.  Father????? Well…..he was always walking around wrapped up in his own head and in a fog….so mum always said. He was clue-less.  My ex…..all her stuff was dropped on floor as she moved around……..have you seen my pink bra????? How do I know….I don’t wear it!  Ummm….I know where I last saw it…..where???? On your chest dumb-ass!

She and our daughters would NEVER be lost in the desert…..just follow the trail of clothes!!!

Dame Veronica

I just told on myself. sad but true. I was to ashamed at the time.

Anonymous

My mother actually dressed me up for halloween when I was 13.  I loved it

if she were not dying I would out myself to her

One time my mother caught me wearing one of her bras I found in the clothes hamper when I was 11 or 12. I was absolutely mortified at the time and hugely embarrassed. Although I don’t remember exactly what she said, she didn’t get angry and seemed to take everything in stride. I suspect she may have already known I had been wearing her bras and was okay with it.

My story is interesting, I’m transgender. My mom is now gone so I can’t verify my beliefs, but I’m sure she knew. She named me Lauren, we spent hours doing many feminine things that most boys wouldn’t. And she knew I was getting into her clothing. All she said was, “I understand, but don’t ever let your father find out.”

Hugs girls,

Ms Lauren M

I’m not sure if she knew or not but I had a suitcase of hers in the basement that had all kinds of panty’s and hose that I had found while I was painting apartments for her boss at the time. I got home that afternoon and she jumped me right away and asked about all the stuff in the suitcase, had to do some fast talking and told her I had let a friend of mine and his girlfriend use it and they must have forgotten to get the clothes out of it.  LOL   While I think she bought it she said to get them back to her, I did and found a better place to hide them after that. Another time I had borrowed her black 1/2 slip to wear and didn’t get it back in time, she went ballistic because she couldn’t find it, not sure if she suspected I might have taken it,  but she never said a word to me…….

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

My mother found my clothes when I was 16.  She said she wouldn’t tell my father and made me promise to never do it again.

Of course we all know how that goes….

A year later my father found my clothes, said he wouldn’t tell my mother, and made me promise to never do it again.

It was never discussed again.  I still laugh at the absurdity.

Neither of my parents had a clue about my gender issues.  Just as well.  They couldn’t handle the truth.  My mother passed many years ago.  My father is 94.  If he lives another few years (doubtful) the truth will be staring him in the face.

/EA

I have no idea if she ever saw anything or actually caught me. But my suspicion is that she knew someone was into her lingerie and female things. Lets face it a young boy as careful as could be must have left something out of place at some time. Especially for the tampering that went on.

My mother never caught me but she did find my bras and panties. She was really pissed and really yelled a lot.

Denise

Thea
      Lady

As far as I was aware mine never did: but she must have had some idea.  I was awful: trying so many of her clothes and I know I broke a zip of a dress of hers (which I still feel bad about as the dress  was beautiful!). She made one comment in all the years: but then we didn’t tend talk about emotions or  anything serious. What still upsets me is that having three sons she often said she’d wished she had had a daughter: and there was I desperately wanting to be that person!

Thea

This must be close to 60 years ago.  My mother walked in on me while I was “borrowing” one of my sister’s slips.  I felt pretty humiliated.  My folks hauled me off to my pediatrician, who asked a couple questions then the doctor blew it off.  I assume he told them that it was a phase.  I never heard more about it, my mom never did say much about anything and I think dad was too bewildered.  XO – Julia

Hi Julia
        This one is a funny one for me.
        My mom and my sister (2 years younger) dressed me up for Halloween when I was 12 years old in a beautiful powder blue full dress (moms) and a bra with oranges in the bra to fill it out and a wig of my mom’s and then mom’s makeup. I went out and I didn’t want to come home because I didn’t want to take it off or the make up so it was them that started this. Just took another 60 years for it to come to fruition.
        Sara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

No one ever caught me dressing. Although my mother and sisters would dress me up for fancy dress or when I played with my sisters I would also get dressed in secret for years. There were some close calls though. I often wondered if they knew or suspected but many moons later when I came out my mother and sisters they swear that they had no idea and only thought the dressing up was fun. My mother still says to this day she didn’t realise I was going through her and my sisters clothes when I was young. Now I am very much out there has been been an unified acceptance and one of my sisters has borrowed some of my clothes on a visit here. Well I did ‘borrow’ hers once!

Yes, my m0m did catch me and it was my stupid fault.

I remember that day vividly.  We lived close to my grandparents, and that morning my mom went over to visit and check up on my grandparents.  I knew I had abit of time so I thought I’d get some dress time in.  So I went and put on my mom’s pink dress with long sleeves.  I was in jr. high at that time, and my mom was gonna drive me and a friend to the mall.  I wore jammies to bed, and the jammie top had long sleeves.

I was prouncing around in her dress, and I thought I would hide the fact that I was wearing her dress by putting on my jammies over.  It went fine, my mom didn’t detect that I was wearing her dress at all, until I lifted my arm and she could see as plain as day her pink dress.

She exclaimed “take off my dress now !”.  In embarrassment, I ran into my room and locked the door.  My mom knocked and kept telling me to take off her dress and give it back.  Knowing I was caught red handed, I book it off, opened the door slightly and gave it back.

I thought my mom would tell my dad, and my dad is quite steadfast that guy’s wear guy clothes and girls wear girl’s clothes.  But thank goodness, my mom never told my dad and she never brought up the fact that I wore her dress.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Amber,

Yes, mom mom caught me crossdressing, she was upset and made me an appointment to see a Doctor which obviously didn’t help. She knew I didn’t stop cross dressing but as long as she didn’t see it she didn’t mind. I was one of four boys and no sisters. After joining CDH and reading stories of the girls whose sisters dressed them up I was totally jealous. But eventually my family and my wife’s family’s all knew about Trish including my two sons and are all accepting but not supportive. Thanks for the post.

Trish 💖

Hi Ambermaria no my mother never caught me, although she nearly did once i was off school ill and i was alone at home, so i got my older sister’s lingerie out of the laundry basket and put them on, I was in my bedroom and i heard the front door open so i dove under the bed clothes and pretended i was asleep, my mother came in to the bedroom and asked me how i was and i said i was tired, when she went downstairs i quickly undressed and put them back in the laundry basket and put my drab man PJ’s on that was the only time i nearly got caught,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Shawn S.
      Duchess

My parents caught me wearing my mom’s boots one time, and I know they found my stash of clothes I kept hidden at my grandmother’s house. That got me sent to therapy. Needless to say the therapy didn’t work and I’m so glad it didn’t.

My mother caught me enjoying the robe she let me use when finishing a bath when i was 10 years old. It was a long quilted wrap robe with 3/4 length sleeves… it was a little large, but otherwise fit me nicely. She handed it to me and when i put it on, i reveled in wearing it so much i could not bring myself to change out of it… when she saw me viewing myself in the mirror, she came and hugged me, telling me i could have it to wear anytime i wanted. i cannot begin to put into words how thrilled i was to hear her say that. My mother loves that i am a crossdresser.

Connie Wittnee
        Baroness - Annual

Brenda-Leigh, a magical moment recounted for all to enjoy… even envy. Your mother hugged you wearing her robe. Allowed you to wear it anytime. She loves that you are a crossdtesser!
        Oh my!! 🌹Connie

Thank you, dear Connie.. it was such a cathartic moment.  She has always been very encouraging and helpful.  When i told her i wanted to begin veiling, she she created a half-oval one for me to wear.  I love her for accepting and loving me without question.

That’s a beautiful mother isn’t it so wonderful to have a beautiful mother treat you as her daughter

Ambermaria,

Thank you; that is so very true.  She has encouraged me do crossdress from the start, knowing it is my deep desire.

Anonymous

Ginger never was caught. Hard to believe was that good at putting Mom’s clothes back.
      Hugs

I never got caught by my Mom, but my brothers told her I tried on one of my sisters party dress when I was about eight. She just said not to do that again. When I was about sixteen I got caught putting on a pair of my moms pantyhose. Very embarrassing, but nothing was ever said. Then my wife found out about my dressing about ten years ago. Freaked out at first but tried to understand. She insisted that she tell my Mom about my habit. My mom never suspected anything to my surprise. I would have preferred that my Wife not tell her anyway. Over time I think most people I know are aware of my dressing. It’s kind of a don’t ask don’t tell thing.

Catch me? She started me.

Omg HOW WONDERFUL IS THAT YOUR MOM SOUNDS LIKE MY MOM HOPE YOU ALSO HAD MOTHER AND DAUGHTER DAYS OUT TOGETHER LIKE I DID WITH MY MOM

Anonymous

Dani, that sounds so fun! Please tell us more.

Hugs,

Holly

Well, fun isn’t necessarily the words I would use.

I do not have much of a memory before age 5. Let me add that I’m not sure when memories are supposed to develop/stick. This is best for a neuro scientist.

I am told…I had a surgery to fix sight, a near-death experience (drowned and brought back) and quite a few immune system boosting shots that kept me alive.

Around age 5, I was gassed for a tooth extraction…this is as far back as I can remember.

During my growing years, I was given family lore/discussion related to my mom and her KNOWING she was carrying a girl (when it came to my birth).

What came out was not what was expected. If you knew my mom, you would understand that this created a tremendous amount of embarrassment for her. How DO you explain that it carried like a girl and felt like a girl?

She did receive support from relatives and friends; I got stories from them where I was dressed as a girl – to help my mom apparently. I was dressed, had makeup applied, jewelry, etc.

Again, this is all before age 5.

After this age, I never knew why I was attracted to it but I was.
          It was heavily discouraged…

But as we all can imagine, once an imprint is made, it is very difficult to reset. This is a part of human physiology that is yet to be completely understood. But given my own personal experience, I would suggest that imprints are for real.

Never anything said, don’t remember any actions bur always felt my mother wished I had been a biological girl. Just sensed it after age 8 to 11

Connie Wittnee
            Baroness - Annual

Dani dear, Your before age 5
            life of trauma,
            revived to survive and imprinting. Yes. I can relate to the early, early imprinting.

Your mother “knew” she was carrying a girl. You were dressed as a girl at an early age, likely to the smiles and comments of relatives.Later, “it” was heavily discouraged.😟

Thank you for your recollections, candor, “keeping on to express the
            woman in you.

🌹Connie

Amy Oxley
      Lady

My mother never caught me wearing her things but I often wonder if she suspected my dressing. A couple of times I would accidently leave some of her underwear out and she made passing comments, and once she caught me wearing her perfume which she slightly teased me about. But we never had a proper conversation about it. I often longed for her to know and be accepting but it terrified me in case it went terribly wrong. She probably thought it was just a phase.

Same here, a conversation at stage of life would most definitely interesting.

Yes, she caught me in my sisters swimsuit. She knocked me in to a dresser so bad that I had to go to the hospital. My mom was addicted to painkillers and rarely sober.

Hi Amber,

My mom caught me wearing my sister’s prom dress when I was 15.   I told her then that I wanted to be a girl and she cried and knew.  My sister dressed me as a girl a lot in my childhood and my mom knew and didn’t stop it.
      My dad wouldn’t allow a transition if he knew. That weekend he was actually out of town and my mom let me be a girl for the weekend.  She painted my nails and put makeup on me and we kinda had a mother/wishful daughter weekend. Unfortunately this was the only time I was able to experience w my mom.  She would have let me transition but it wasn’t happening then.
      I’m looking to transition now but that is years past when I wanted too

Leah

Connie Wittnee
        Baroness - Annual

” …a Mother\Wishful daughter weekend.” ❤️ One experience only🙁. Thank you Leah for describing your enchanting 48+ hours!

Connie

I’m sure that mom probably knew because she would sometimes do laundry.
        Whenever I would come home to visit her my luggage was stored in bedroom and I’m quite sure her being the quintessential old school mother, not much ever got by her.
        In some ways I kind of wished she had said something about what’s in my luggage. I think that it would could be a great conversation starter.
        My biggest regret was that she never got a chance to meet me a Bridgett!

No not really, however she did allow me to wear her open toe sandals. Some of the sandals had two inch block heels or kitten heels so they were clearly feminine.

Anonymous
      Lady

I was caught by my brother and mother at different times, my brother caught me in tights and carried me downstairs to show my mother.

Another time my mother caught me in her swimsuit.. she was not impressed.

She did let me borrow a pair of her tight one time when the weather got cold to wear under my school uniform.. I kept them in my sock drawer but one day the disappeared.. she had reclaimed them.

Connie Wittnee
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Emma,

Such a loving brother! Carrying you in tights to show mother 😳. “She was not impressed” seeing you in her swim suit (mine would not have nicely nodded either had she seen me in hers, or her dresses, skirts, shoes, makeup and on). She loaned you her tights on a cold day and later reclaimed them😏.

Oh, our disappointments (and worse) from back then. 🌹

No , but she had to have suspected as I was the only child left in the house and not a neat refolder. She was always more upset with what she thought my girlfriend and I were doing.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Oh, yes, she surely did.  I was probably 16 and had moved into the little bedroom that my older brother had until he went off to college (18).  1st time in my life that I had my own room as I had a younger brother too and I shared with either up until then (of course, my younger brother now had his own room at 12 and my older brother got that room at about 14, so you can see where I stood!)

So absolutely no chance of ‘borrowing’ clothes and trying them on until I was 16, although I sorely wanted to do so for years.  Anyway, I didn’t pick up my room as I should have one day and she came in and would not leave until everything was neat and tidy.  Some item, body shaper I think, was under the covers, and I knew nothing I could do would make that area smooth. Well, she caught me and she had a long talk with me about the dangers and problems of being gay.  Well, I know definitely by that time that I wasn’t that in the least, but I also knew she would never understand, so I just sat silently and agreed to whatever she wanted. Thankfully she never told my stepfather, he would have beat me.  I think it was a year or two later when he was upset with me about some very small thing and as he had done many times before, hit me hard in the upper arm.  I hit him back. He got mad but never hit me again.

Anyway, that discovery by my mother did absolutely nothing to dissuade me from my innate desires. I continued to dress and just did a better job of hiding things. Oh, and neither parent ever explained anything about the ‘birds and bees’ to me, my mother just gave me a book on (we’re talking 1960’s here) on what teens supposedly were generally experiencing.  It was a total waste of my time. And it certainly never even came close to mentioning gender issues. Had to learn all that on my own.

Hugs, ChloëC

On more than one occasion.  It got to the point that she sent me to therapy to try to stop it, but it failed miserably.  I still have to hide it from her, she so old school about male and female roles and will never change.

Connie Wittnee
      Baroness - Annual

Ambermaria! My eyes popped open with…envy when I read “my MOTHER knew and caught me .and from that day on helped me dress as a woman. She said I’m her only CHILD SO if I’m happy she’s happy.” Stunnung, rare.

I’m wondering how did she help you dress ? Full head to toe? Wig, makeup, forms and all? Did you two enjoy outings together, mother and “daughter”? No nosiness intended. The rest of your storywould be a joy to read.

Thank you for asking the questions! Oh, the replies!

🌹 Connie

Hi Connie ok here goes when I was younger all’s I wanted to do is play with girls and do girl thing’s had a neighbor who had 2 girls 1 boy and I would always chose to play with the two girls instead of playing with the boy and do what young guys did play sports not for me I would always play with the girls and their doll’s and buy time we hit junior high school it was all about how they wanted to wear makeup and grow their hair long I asked my mom if I could grow my hair long but answer was no at this time she didn’t realize I wanted to be a girl also it wasn’t until my first year in high school I would get dressed in her clothes of course and how wonderful it felt on my body I studied how she did her makeup and how she would always smile at me while I was watching her that’s when I think she knew there was something different from me and the boys around our house next 3 years I started to do my own makeup and brush my hair wishing I could grow it long then like I stated one night she came home early from work and I didn’t realize it till she walked in and seen me fully dressed and stood there with a smile on her face and said I looked pretty omg tears were coming out but they were happy tears after dinner she asked me how I felt wearing her makeup and her clothes and I just said I really really feel so happier she accepted me right away and said we have to buy you your own outfits so yes we had a BEAUTIFUL MOTHER AND DAUGHTER DAYS TOGETHER OVER THE YEARS AND IT WAS SO SO WONDERFUL TO FEEL AND BE A WOMAN ALSO TODAY I LIVE ALMOST 70 PERCENT FEMALE AND 30! PERCENT YUK MALE HOPEFULLY IN A FEW MORE MONTHS TO TRANSITION FULL TIME WHICH I WANT SO BAD AND NEED TO BE SO NOW GIRL TELL ME about you and how you stated on this BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY WE ARE ON LOVE AND KISSES AMBERMARIA A HAPPY GIRL

Connie Wittnee
          Baroness - Annual

Ambermaria, your CAPS shout happiness, contentment and appreciation. This phrase stands out for me: “and stood there with a smile on her face and said I looked pretty omg tears were coming out but they were happy tears ”
          Dressed in her cloths head to toe, makeup on and she affirmed you.
          Wonderful years💜.
          I am so happy for you.

My own story?
          Thank you for asking. For another day to say, but soon.

🌹 Connie

Amy Myers
          Baroness

What a fabulous Mom you had, so good for you. I think she must have suspected something was up with you for a while. I always thought I was being pretty smart and sly but I’m sure she must have realized I’d been in her things more than once.

I hope you are able to cast away the rest of your maleness sooner than later!

Amy

Sort of….During my early teens I had “borrowed” a camisole and a bra&panty set from the lady I baby sat for ( I’m not proud of that) and had them hidden behind a dresser in my room.  One day as I came home, mom followed me to my room where I then saw them layed out on my bed.  she asked where they came from and I claimed innocence saying I didn’t know, they were not mine.  She took them and I never heard about it agin.  I stopped dressing for many years until I left for university.

Mom and Dad caught me a couple of times when I first started trying on mom’s lingere when I was 11 or 12.

They strongly discouraged my “hobby”. That put me deep in the closet for decades. I thought there was something wrong with me. Then the internet came along and I found out there wasn’t anything wrong with me and I wasn’t alone.

After years of unlearning the falsehoods that had been driven into me about myself I became at piece with who I am and came out of the closet in my early 40’s.

I love being Stephani and love getting out in public. I wish I had been able to embrace who I was and who I am 30 years sooner.

Having 2 brothers and sister I was the shy one of the family. My brothers were the typical manly man played sports, hunted all of that. I never did and would stay jome with my sister and mom. My sister caught me first  and decided to have some fun and dressed me,painted my nails and did my makeup.  She went downstairs for something I thought but she went and told my mom I needed some help and hearing footsteps I just thought it was my sister.  I turned around and my mom was in the door. She didn’t say a word and walked over gave me a hug and picked up the lipstick and put it on me. Mom loved having her special daughter and we had our special times together for years.  After college I came home to see mom and told her I “thought” I was gay.  She said what do you mean you “think”.  She asked if I liked being a gorl and I said yes. She asked when I am a girl do I want to be with a man or woman. I told her a man.  She asked if I had ever been with a man and I said yes.  She smiled and said Alicia you are gay and I love you so much.

Having 2 brothers and sister I was the shy one of the family. My brothers were the typical manly man played sports, hunted all of that. I never did and would stay jome with my sister and mom. My sister caught me first  and decided to have some fun and dressed me,painted my nails and did my makeup.  She went downstairs for something I thought but she went and told my mom I needed some help and hearing footsteps I just thought it was my sister.  I turned around and my mom was in the door. She didn’t say a word and walked over gave me a hug and picked up the lipstick and put it on me. Mom loved having her special daughter and we had our special times together for years.  After college I came home to see mom and told her I “thought” I was gay.  She said what do you mean you “think”.  She asked if I liked being a girl and I said yes. She asked when I am a girl do I want to be with a man or woman. I told her a man.  She asked if I had ever been with a man and I said yes.  She smiled and said Alicia you are gay and I love you so much.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I also got caught a couple of times by my Mom, and once by my Father but neither one said much. The day my Dad caught me I’d dosed off wearing a slip of my Mother’s. He asked me if that’s what I was wearing and I said yes. If it hadn’t been for that I’d never have remembered it.

They really did nothing, and once my Mom just smiled and said “Growing pains”!

I know I’ve said this before here, so forgive me if you’ve heard it before but I now wish my Mother was still with me and I’d love to introduce her to her “daughter”.

Amy

OMG
      It was my mom and my younger sister that dressed me up for Halloween when I was 12 in mom’s powder blue dress and a bra with oranges for boobs and a wig of my moms and then make up lipstick and all.
      Didn’t want to come home and have to take it off.
      I wonder now what might have happened if that was today with the way society is now
      Sara

The same thing happened to me! My Sister and grandmother dressed me as Alice for Halloween one year ! I even wore my mom’s  bra and panties! She was flat chested and had foam rubber falsies and I wore them  too!  It was the best halloween of my childhood. I even got hit on by a boy I knew, but was to afraid of what he would tell others if I did anything. Times have changed since then !

My sister caught me dressing up in her discarded clothes and started using me to play dress up. Mom never knew and I never really wanted to reveal that to her.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

My mother caught me wearing her bra and panties when I was 7, she asked me if I wanted her to tell my father I wanted to be a little girl. My father was my hero and I was horrified and ashamed.  It was never brought up again and that was the  first day of my life long struggle with crossdressing.

Nina Loy
        Lady

I believe I am around your age. My mother caught me wearing her high heels with a towel wrapped around my waist like a skirt. She brought my sisters into the bathroom so they all could laugh and humiliate me. When they were done my mother told me if I ever put on a pair of her shoes again she would take me outside in high heels and a dress and walk up and down in front of the house so everyone in the neighborhood could see what a pansy sissy fairy I was. Her words not mine. But that’s when the shame began and it never has gone even at my age I still purge have shame it’s just horrible.

AnnaBeth Black
          Duchess - Annual

It’s no wonder we have such guilt issues. It certainly would be nice to live in a world where we could just be ourselves without being judged or worse.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Not only did my mother catch me, but her, my grandmother and aunt she gave me pantyhose, stockings, heels, bras and dressed to wear. They knew of my love for girls clothes from the time I was 4 and indulged me, letting me dress freely in the house as long as my dad wasn’t home.

Yes, when I was 6 or something my mom wanted to tuck my shirt in and saw I was wearing my aunt’s panties. She got furious. And more when I told her I didn’t have any underwear of my own and we went to my drawer full of it. It was terrible. She ordered me not to do it ever again.

Other members of my family suspected I took and wore their clothes. I lived in a big house with my mother and many aunts. One aunt caught me wearing a swimsuit I loved, she told another aunt and she came to talk to me to tell me not to do it again in a very nice way, I don’t know if they told my mom.

When I was around 21 I decided to come out to my mom, it was not nice. She didn’t accept it and told me to stop. she even sent me to therapy which didn’t really work. Many years later she discovered my female clothes, the last time, she just told me to be careful, and we never spoke about it ever again. She’s very conservative but I love her very much.

She sure did, and early on, too. I guess I was 5 or 6, when we lived in graduate student housing after my parents divorced. It was just me and my mom at the time, and she spent a lot of time at work and in class, so I had a lot of unstructured time and loneliness. I would often dress in her panties, hose and shoes, and she was so harried for time that she never bothered folding her undergarments. Even so, I always dressed in the bathroom, imagining that I was safest from the eyes of the world there. One day, she came home early while I was in there and knocked on the door. I was petrified! I was caught! There was NO WAY out! I stashed her things under the sink and tried to be nonchalant about it when I came out. The next day she asked me to sit at the table with her and then she showed me her thing from under the sink. I was mortified. She calmly asked me a bunch of questions about the whys of it all, and all I could do in my shame was shake my head. She wasn’t mad, and she didn’t shame me at all, just a lot of probing questions as to whether I liked it, how often I did it, did I want to dress that way all the time. She was a nurse and had seen a thing or two, so she didn’t act shocked or surprised. I was ashamed, anyway. I quickly learned to be much more careful, and I was never caught again. Except sort of, by a high school girlfriend. After sex, while putting our clothes back on I “accidently” put her panties on by “mistake”. She just laughed it off and called me a dork or something. I wondered ever after if I might have gotten away with more with her.

xo, Nikki

I had a couple of close scrapes. When I was younger, probably around 11 or 12, I would often stay at home when the rest of the family went out to the shops (this was the 1970’s – a time when no one really bothered about leaving their kids alone). To them, I was just wanting to watch TV and reading my comics – in reality I was secretly wearing my mum’s woolly tights and prancing around the house in them. Unfortunately, they came back earlier than I expected and I just managed to grab my clothes and lock myself in the bathroom before they came up the stairs (something that became a habit later on). Even now, I can remember my heart pounding as I tried to find the right opportunity to put them back in her drawer without anyone noticing.

However, when I was older and bought my own (an experience in itself for a teenage boy), I hid them in what I thought was a little hidey-hole behind my desk drawer in my bedroom. What I hadn’t counted on was her doing a spring clean one day whilst I was at school and finding them. At first I thought I’d got away with it, but she walked out of my room and, without even looking at me, said: “By the way, get rid of those tights”.

To this day, I’m not sure whether she thought they were mine or some girlfriend’s – but it was never mentioned again. At that point I wondered whether she actually knew I had been trying her tights on all those years before.

Wendie Cross
      Duchess

Did any of you other girls grow up with no sisters? I did. At a young age I knew I had a femme side but growing up with no sisters made it hard to express my girly feelings. So I gave my mothers’ clothes quite a work out. My mom had very stylish clothes and she loved sexy silks and satins. I would stand in front of the full length mirror, when I was home alone, and admire myself wearing her clothes and nighties. One day she caught me. She stood in her bedroom doorway and looked at me wearing her bra, pink panties and baby blue house dress. I was frozen, I couldn’t speak. She walked in sat on the foot of her bed and told me to sit next to her. She started the conversation by asking me, “How does wearing my clothes make you feel?”. I told her the truth, fantastic, girlie, sexy, like the real me. She looked at me and said, “I can accept this. But please don’t wear my undies.” At the end of our conversation she took me to the store and bought me a bra and a six pack of silk panties. Over the years I know I tried on every piece of her clothing and nighties. Including her butt hugging pants and shorts. I learned how to do a good tuck standing in front of her mirror. Thanks mom for keeping our secret all those years and never telling dad.

No, my father did and proceeded to whoop my ass. The Catholic method.

Anonymous

I got caught by my dad! At that time I was not even considering CD but at age 15,  I was into my sisters panties for fun reasons! Dad was very angry and jerked panties from my hand exposing me nude! I was so embarrassed and as he left the den; turned around and threw them at me with a hurtful statement, ” from looks of things, you probably belong in them!” He told mom and it was mom to rescue. I don’t mind buying you some but don’t borrow your sisters for that reason and whatever you do in private.  do it in your bedroom with door locked!

Ever wonder why I joined military on my 17th birthday! I love my dad but his child raising techniques were harsh!

Cece X
        Lady

Wow, Wendie, I love this story. I wish this had happened to me when I was young.

Wendie Cross
          Duchess

I think the reason my mom was so understanding was because she had no daughters

Cece X
            Lady

Same here. My mother had three sons, and I was the last. I wonder what would have happened if she ever caught me in her clothes. I will never know. I sure would have been thrilled to have had an experience like yours.

Wendie Cross
            Duchess

We each have our own journey to get to where we want to be

Hey girls!

my mother never actually caught me in the act, but she knew. I would probably more than just occasionally take items from her lingerie drawers and keep them hidden in my room for a day or so. Then put them back. I either took to many or some particular item that  she needed. One day she approached me and told me I needed to put any thing  of hers back in the drawer and to stop taking them. As far as I know she didn’t ask any of my older brothers to do the same. Which makes me believe she knew all along or at least for sometime. When she asked me to return the items she did so with no one else around , then left the house for a while so I could put them back. I was around 12 at the time and after this incident I stopped crossdressing until my later teens. She never again mentioned anything about this and as far as I know never told my father . You have to love mothers !

Natalie 💋💋

Never got caught. My cousin is an only child as I am, and I used to just dress up with her at her house. Her mom knows and loves it.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That’s so wonderful. As far as I know, my Mom never knew.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Yep, she sure did. I was about 7 years old when she caught me in her underwear drawer and told me to just put it on. Oh how embarrassing that was. My sister then caught me when I was a teen

Yes.  When I was like 13 I started trying on my moms clothes when nobody was home.  One time I forgot to put some things away. And accidentally left a swimsuit and a bra laying out.  Her and my dad confronted me and tried to make me admit to it, but I held firm in denial.  Stuck with my story that I had no idea why her clothes were out.  They absolutely didn’t believe me, and made for an extremely uncomfortable couple of days.  Even my older brother confronted me about it.  I was so ashamed of myself.  That is an event that pushed me deep into the closet.  I tried to stuff all of the urges and not act for the next 30 years or so.  This past year I have realized what has always been there…

Tanya
      Lady

Hello I’m new here but my mother caught me in her clothes when I was 12 she spanked me and kept me in them all day but family members came over and see me like it was very humiliating,this abuse went in for a few years ,cut a long story short I suffered with anxiety and depression as it was tough growing up everyone knowing about me , but after 2 failed marriages and lost my job recently I have moved back into mums and although this will sound strange and weird I get that but I am dressed at home all the time and punished when needed and all the stress and anxiety has lifted I have lost a lot of friends ,if they were friends ? But I love the way I’m living now and so is mum thought I’d share this with you, be great to hear comments , thank you

Tanya,
        You are right, if they were really your friends they would understand and support you. I know it’s hard when you find out what type of friends they aren’t!

Simone T
      Lady

Got caught couple of times and lots of close calls.
      Started dressing in tights when I was young and got caught by my grandmother when I was about 6 or 7ish I think… She just said something about me liking fancy dress and I just said yes in my embarrassment and we never spoke about it again.
      Then when I was about 10ish I had a pair of tights stashed in my bed one night, my mum found them and asked me what I planned to do with them, I made some lame excuse and stuck to it even though she did ask me a few times if I was going to wear them. again never spoke about it again to this day.
      Once home alone I had my mum’s one piece swimsuit on in the spare bedroom and I heard my dad come home and he started up the stairs, was a mad scramble to get it off and get changed before he made it to the room, he wouldn’t have been understanding if he’d caught me so thank God he didn’t.
      I sneaked into my parents room and wore her clothes for years UpTo about 16 whenever they were out so I suspect she always knew something as I couldn’t have been that good at replacing things.
      One time we were watching tv when I was about 15 or so and some advert featuring a crossdresser came on the TV and in our subsequent unrelated conversation she ended the sentence by calling me by a female name, I said ‘what?’ and she said ‘sorry not sure where that came from’ but I’ve always suspected it was a link to her knowing that I secretly wore her clothes.
      Then I pretty much stopped all dressing UpTo now in my life. Wish that had gone differently but hey it is what it is, and I’m now starting to dress fully again and loving it 🙂

When Mom and Dad were out one weekend night, I tried her bath powder,,loved the scent and the puff, and,,spilled it all!!  In a panic, swept it up and threw it away,,hid box and puff,,and went back to bed smelling wonderful,,,Mom and Dad came home,,Mom checked on me, took a smell, and knew,,,,she kissed me good night,,,all this at about age 12,,before, had tried her hose and undies,,loved the feel..oh,,not a word from either about the bath powder

This made me chuckle – I have an image of white powder hanging in the air as you desperately try to clean everything up. Like something out of an 80’s comedy.

Anonymous
      Lady

I realize this will be a long post but believe it will be worth it if for no one else, me. I was never caught as such, but that doesn’t begin to tell the story. You see, I knew who I was very young, and tried to express that but only learned some VERY hard and sad lessons.

When I was in 3rd grade I told my mother I wanted to be a girl when I grew up. After an awkward silence she told me we would discuss it tomorrow. Well tomorrow never came and I learned at that early age to never bring it up again. Shortly after that she gave custody to my recently retired career military officer special forces father. I obviously never had that discussion with him and my life of deceptive self destructive lying behavior was founded.

I married my college girlfriend and we had a rocky short marriage of 3 years. I did tell her and she used it as part of our divorce, but her boyfriend was probably a bigger factor.  😂😂 This was when I realized I was wasting my life not being myself and being miserable. I started dressing and going out as Carolyne and started my path to self discovery and acceptance.

Forward to my mid 20’s and my mother came to visit. She noticed a picture of Carolyne in my room and asked who she was. After some prompting she figured it out and responded with “Oh my God!”  She didn’t speak to me the rest of the night and left early the next morning. She later told me she had to see a therapist who explained to her it wasn’t her fault and I was a sick person who needed help. She implored me to get help. Yeah right… NOT!

Fast forward to my mid 40’s and she dropped in one day unannounced. I was fully dressed and made up. I tried to just wait her out but with my vehicle there she knew I was home and eventually came in looking for me. She asked Carolyne who she was and what she was doing there (I was married at this time). When I said hello mother it is me I again received “Oh my God!  You are ruining your life!” And she left. The bright side is she has never come over again without calling first.

3 tries, 3 fails. And we wonder why we are so deceptive and secretive?  My mother and I have a wonderful relationship as long as that part of me is never mentioned or acknowledged. My hopes of her acceptance will never be realized and I accept that.

My beloved wifey knows and has found ways to live with it. Does she like it?  No. Did I tell her before we married?  Yes. She has stayed with me for a quarter century through hell and high water. She has taught me how to be open, honest, caring, loving and happy. We have discovered together I am truly transgender and have found ways to live with that and exist with rules that we can both accept. She has truly blessed me with personal acceptance and happiness beyond anything I thought possible. It has taken a lot of work from both of us to rid myself of the lying, deception and distrust of others. She is amazing and I love her more every day. I will never transition as I have to many responsibilities as husband and father but I am happy. I can be the woman I am in my heart and dress in a feminine androgynous fashion daily when not able to go full female mode. My mother will never understand or accept that and that is sad but I understand.
      🍷C

Harriette
        Lady

“The bright side is she has never come over again without calling first.

Lesson learned.

People can be real characters. At one job, a manager would just ignore me if I just started up a normal conversation, so I quickly learned to get his attention first by calling his name, “Ron…”. After he acknowledged my existence, then I said what had to be said.

You mother didn’t want to be surprised, so she learned how to protect herself.

Thank you Carolyne,

This post but greatly recieved by me. Frankly I am in tears.

I am glad you are happy in life and being the woman you can be.

I hope since this post your life had continued to be good and supportive.

Parents are normally a loving side of us but not always supporting our lifestyle and choices.

As long as you have people around you that offer support and help l you through the difficulties of life, you will always be happy.

❤️

Clara
      Lady

Mum caught me twice in my teens, Once in the bathroom with a pair of her knickers and a bra on – I never even heard her car come in the drive or her come in the door, I got hit and then roasted.  I took off on my bike for a good part of the rest of the day.  2nd time I walked out into the kitchen not realizing she was home, wear a (I guess it was a bed set, with the black knickers that start my cross dressing and a fine mesh/lace panty cover and breast cover (like a bra, but no functional purpose towards supporting the breasts) got yelled at again, again I took off for the rest of the arvo.

Been caught by my wife twice, 1st time she had gone out of the evening before we had our son, but came back unexpectedly I had locked the door and I was in the bedroom getting changed/dressed into fem mode and only had the bra and knickers on and I grabbed her dressing gown and put on and let her in, she laughed at me in her dressing gown and I told her I was about to get in the shower but she peered in to the dressing gown and the look on her face what she discovered!  I stumbled for an excuse but typical male just dug my self deeper into a hole.  When she came home there was obviously a very long heated argument, but we got cuddly that night 18 years ago and conceived our son.  2nd time she caught me, I was heading to northern Tasmania on one of my trips and forgot the camera bag and had to turn back, quickly throwing my tracksuit bottoms and shirt back on and getting home she met me at the bottom of the drive with the camera back and of course a little bit of her skirt I had on underneath was poking out, she wasn’t happy but that was all that was said.  Since I have been extremely cautious and only go fem at home when I know there is no way I can get caught.

Anonymous
      Lady

My mother didn’t “catch” me, but she knew something was up.  One time when I went into her underwear drawer there was a note asking whoever was going through her stuff to please stop. That was awkward.

Years later I came out to her and since then she has helped me dress.  She is still upset however that I spent so much time wearing her clothing without her knowing.

Simone T
        Lady

Great story, and must feel so great to be out to your mum and have her acceptance.

Question though : …” without her knowing.”  So who did she think was wearing her stuff if she didn’t know it was you?

Anonymous
          Lady

She probably suspected I was a teenage boy fascinated by women’s underwear, not that I was wearing it myself.

She caught me once in her clothes longline bra panties tights and nice knee length dress she was not happy and said if i asked she might have let me she allowed me to about once a week and while she was home also giving me tips on how to walk and sit

Michelle Wayne
      Duchess - Annual

My brother caught me in front of a mirror wearing my grandmother’s nylons. I remember being embarrassed but I think I had been staring at my legs for quite a long time. I was so engulfed with how they felt on my skin. Just like it feels now. The longing to have that sensation never disappeared. I suspect my grandmother knew and didn’t mind as those nylons were always in the same location after this.

Oh yes, several times, mostly in her clothes but not for a few years.

Only once but it wasn’t while I was wearing anything. I’d moved a pair of her heels from under the stairs and hid them behind a chair in another room and she found them. She asked what they were doing there so I lied and said they’d fallen off the shoe rack and I thought they were broken.

Brianna
      Lady

As a young crossdressr, I had been caught with panties in my dresser on various occasions.
      My parents.

Omg then what happened how did mother take it that you are a crossdresser hopefully she excepted it very much

My mother still remembers when she caught me wearing her clothes in secret, regularly, and is still apologising 50 years later for being mad at me for it, says she should have helped me do it properly because she thinks she messed up my sexuality today, for cross-dressing when I was younger.

Mum didn’t mess up my sexuality, I chose to cross-dress on my own, and am still doing so today.

Several of my best best coffee friends are transexuals, just I haven’t met any new ones since I relocated just on twelve-months ago.

The urge, once discovered, is never lost.

Lots of love everybody;

Nicolette
      XXXXX ♥️

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Nicolette Turner. Reason: I'm a writer darlings, one is always self-editing

Omg yes Nicolette your so right on what you said About mom messing up your sexuality we chose to be like this my mom encouraged me to dress more after we had a conversation on how I feel when I’m fully dressed me personally I’m so so much happier in life as ambermaria and hopefully this year but January I can finally transition full time that’s what I want so so much and keep looking there are 4 lot of transsexual girls out here especially in NYC and out by me on long island good luck keep being your true self

Anonymous
      Lady

Yea my mum and sis caught me when I was 9 years old with bra and panties in my cubbord. Mum asked me do i wear them so i didn’t said anything. After that she didn’t scolded or talk anything about that thing to ms

Anonymous
      Lady

No I was never caught but my mum knew.

When I was 16/17 ish , I had a pair of my mums high heeled sandals I “rescued” from a trunk in the attic. I probably owe my ability to walk in high heels to their stilleto heels.

I used to keep them hidden in a cupboard in my bedroom . I went out one day and forgot to hide them. I was dreading returning as I knew my mum would have been tidying around.
      When I got home, I flew upstairs and yes my bedroom had been vacuumed . The sandals had been neatly placed in my wardrobe with all my other footwear .

Nothing was ever said and my mum sadly passed away a few years later before I go the courage to speak to her .

Anonymous

Bobbi your grandmother sounded like a beautiful woman I wish my grandmother would have been like that hearing your story so hard felt almost brought a tear to me sweetheart you are so lucky to have her in your life Jasmine

Viewing 72 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?