Zoe
Lady

I worked out my style by looking at women in the street, how they were dressed. How they combined colours, fabrics, garments etc. From that I held onto the things I liked and they became my personal ‘look book’. For instance I tend not to wear floral patterns, but I like stripes or polka dot. I like Chelsea boots rather than spike heels.  It’s a matter of letting your natural tastes guide you. Particularly this happens when I browse for clothes in a charity shop – flick through everything until you find something in your size, then it’s a matter of whether it speaks to you – do you like the cut, the fabric, the colour? Can you imagine wearing it combined with something else? Does that dark red jersey top go with that denim mini, etc etc. Most of all, it’s allowing yourself the mental freedom to say you can wear anything you want. Then your creative side can take over, painting pictures for you to make happen in real life.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Zoe.
  • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Zoe.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?