Dani
Lady

I think I agree somewhat to the comments about labels. My only problem is when people “assume” if you crossdress a natural progression is to transition to being transgender or full time or whatever you prefer to call it.
So, if I need to describe myself I say I’m a crossdresser. Meaning I don’t want to transition or feel the need to. Do I imagine being full time? Yes, sometimes. Now, do I see myself being full time? No.
Whatever we want to call this I feel at times the need to FEEL feminine. I’m married with grown kids. Sometimes I wish I had known way back then I was a crossdresser (I was convinced I was some sort of freak and there was no one like me). I’m not sure it would have changed how my life went though. But it sure would have been nice to know what THIS was… I digress… LOL.
I have more to say about this and will probably write it up.
My advice is to think carefully. Is this something you have to “prove” or is this something you truly feel. I know many people say that you have to be true to yourself and yes, that’s at least partially true – but you also have to be true to the commitments you have already made: children, wife, family… It has taken me a long time to get to the point where I can vocalize what I feel and what I feel is right for me. It’s taken a lot of therapy and self examination. I will say I’m fairly happy. I feel more balanced.
Sorry for blathering on so much. I hope this helps someone.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?