Caty Ryan
Baroness

1/. Many moons ago I went to a dressing service in Sydney NSW. Once I was all dolled up and the woman looking after me started to make things “interesting” a big…..big …. fella burst into the room intending to rob all and sundry. I dont remember if he was armed, , (probably too scared…,) just remember giving him my wallet, (the other one, sans all my ID etc, just the cash for the session)and then pleading with the people who ran the place to get the make up off me and get me the hell outa there. (Otherwise witness in a robbery case and divorce would have been the next thing).

I somehow got a cab back to my hotel, and got reception to get me back into my room to pay off the cab. Back into the room and I think I “hid under the sheets” for a few hours!!

2/.One of my first ever “driving whilst dressed” occasions took me from Sophie’s Dressing Service in Plymouth UK to what I thought was a CD/TG friendly B and B down in Cornwall. Loved the drive down, but when I got to the B and B I was greeted by this “figure” clad entirely in “BDSM black”. Scared the panties off me..

The whole place was covered in BDSM type posters and prints. Too tired to go anywhere else, but next morning I was “outa there” quicker than a 747 on take off.

3/. Playing “female sales rep” for my company in Perth WA industrial suburbs,, Trouble is it was late at night. Yep… Blue flashing lights time…

Licence and hire car details correct. “Time you went back to your hotel SIR!!!”

Caty

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?