Sadly, I had to choose . “What the hell is this doing in the hamper?”  She found my stash of clothing several years ago and she was not very open minded about it at all.  Back then I did a complete purge and swore off on dressing altogether.  Now we all know how that works, within days I had started a new wardrobe.

Now that we are both retired, it’s tough to get her out of the house so I can get Julia out of the closet.  I used to be able to depend on her visiting her elderly mother at least once a week but Covid put the damper on that.  For the time being I have only been able to follow along dressing vicariously through the wonderful ladies I’ve met here.  I want to bring it up in a discussion again, but I am so afraid of losing her if I push her to let me dress around the house.  If she were to agree to tolerate it, how could I be comfortable en femme when she sees it as some sort of perversion?

My choices are that I risk losing the woman I have been happily married to for over 20 years, or else I risk losing the woman who has been inside me since childhood.  Looks like I am on the verge of losing a woman, just a matter of which one.

XO – Julia

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?