For the ladies who find it difficult to be out there try and be more practical and pragmatic in your approach to how you do it. I have sort of passed the stage where I woryy about it now but when I first started there were many of the same doubts that you all share.  I used to take these simple steps to avoid some of them

• I would and still have a ‘bug out’ bag containing drab clothing and sensible shoes, make-up removal wipes and a small trash bag. (for me its more a case of if i need to change a wheel or hang about waiting for a recovery)
  • I would have two keys for the car and one in my bag and one in my coat.

I have in all the years of walking about as man and the last few as a woman  in my local city, only ever bumped into one person I knew, I was at that time ‘en femme’ and walked in to the jewelers where she worked. She didn’t recognise me, straight of and I could have turned around and walked out. I actually offered the information up when she asked if she could help me with anything . I live near a city of 120,000 people who are usually working when I’m out and about. Dressing to fit and confidence brings anonymity. Unless you live in a small town, the chances of being made by your neighbour at the fresh meat counter is minute.

I have a mirror with a suctionpad and leds that I keep in my car for touching up my make-up when I’m out for the whole day, maybe that would be a purchase that would simplify the process of dressing and doing your make up in a car park.

Get out there and enjoy it, I now have the other problem, I like being a man but I dont want to go out as a man anymore. I feel more confident as Helene…but thats another story.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?