J J
Lady

First and foremost, accept who you are. Only you can realize that, but once you do, an accept it, life will be so much better. Once I came to the realization that I like to dress, and that there is nothing wrong with it, I just accepted it and have been at peace since.

As for keeping it hidden, you have two options. If you come to full acceptance, just telling your parents that you dress can make life so much simpler. If might take some educating on your part, but in the long run will be much better. The second option is to keep it hidden and then you will have to decide who much and how often you want/need to dress since it will be a challenge to find the balance you need. You can easily underdress, and do your own laundry, keep a set of clothes hidden some where and dress when the chance arises, or you can go places away from home where you can dress, like a week end get away, or a camping trip, et cetera.

I am very much a need to know type person, so determine who needs to know, and work with those people. My wife knows, but the rest of my family does not because there is no “need” for them to know. Since you live at home, and you are so young and have a full lifetime ahead of you, coming out to some of your family may make your life much easier in the long run.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?