Ashley
Lady

Hi Paula,

I really love your pictures, you have such great style, it makes me want to do more makeovers!!!

Though I flirted with crossdressing quite publicly at age nine and on into college, my passion for women’s clothing as an adult was ignited when I stumbled across a zine in the early 2000s called The Patent Letter.  This was a physical publication that was probably active in the 90s that someone had scanned and archived online and now I an find no copies of it.  I had downloaded the entire catalogue, but either purged it or lost it on an old drive which is such a shame.  Anyways, The Patent Letter was a monthly newsletter devoted to the love of women’s heels and it was basically sexy images of women wearing heels and it kind of rocked my world.  What took it to the next level and led to my dressing was a section at the end called, “For the boys” or something like that which contained picture of sexy crossdressers in heels.  Though repulsed by this section at first, it began to settle in that that was my destiny and that I, too, could experience the euphoria of wearing women’s heels.  My wife bought me my very first pair of Nine West high heel sandals in black which she made me try on in Nordstrom Rack in San Francisco in 2015.  I was beet red but so elated and my collection has grown from there.  I continue to obsess on any womens brand that makes a women’s size 12 and browse their collections.  xo, Ash

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?