I’ve posted this before under shoe shopping. I would use the β€˜word- Deformed’ in place of disfigurement 😕 I was born with a deformed right foot, a club foot that tips inwards about 30 degrees 3 sizes smaller than the left- and terribly deformed and misshapen 😰With my right leg 2” shorter than my left. The leg is also skeletal thin with no muscle tissue due to having a cast on it from birth as baby to 18 months old, hence stunting and atrophying my leg growth. I have found creative ways over the years to hide it with padding, lots of in around right leg with flesh colored knee hi, and stuffing the oversized shoe with cotton, and adding lifts in and outside the arch and sole.

Heels are out of the question as the right foot bends inwards and unwalkable

But I’ve been able to make due just fine over 50 years to overcome Β this liability

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Meghan Brandice. Reason: Adding more information

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?