Hi G and welcome here it’s for me and lots of sisterhood here therapy and ways to calming our urge to dress, I’m now retired to and I’m less able to dress 👗 and when getting that β€œurge” gets in my mind to go back to work as been married for now 45 years my wife doesn’t approve CD had caught me several times best times when she would visit her friends she will call me ahead so I would have enough time to undress and take off (almost) my makeup 💄 she would know right there when I still hadn’t able to remove mascara and the lipstick (red) she will have the (talk) and more or less she keeps me in the closet which sometimes I wonder if my nails are better than hers I also play guitar 🎸 which reminds me being on a Latin band mid twenties Halloween club my wife helped me go as a girl got me an open blouse strap it on my waist using a bra and balloons a black skirt and sandals and makeup 💄 my red definitely at the entrance I herd wising getting to the stage nobody on the band recognized me until I grab my guitar that night I was a girl the waiters (all girls) admiring my outfit and getting free drinks from other people wanting me to dance with them as another friend guitar player wanted to jam while I was watching them enjoying my drinks and some how avoiding comensales coming and coming to asking to dance. Till today I don’t know how well I looked like a girl but give some how confidence as my wife help me on my outfit , and reading now and then helps me here to admire all of you that had the way to have the talk to your wife me I have explain why the β€œurge” yes like when goes away and you stash everything (guitar cases) put them away or donate them and once again we start buying back (now with the W M stores self-service) it’s easier but keep putting more stories which is a therapy and knowing it will keep us coming out more confident again G welcome to CDH and on the meantime happy cross dressing to all Sisterhood.
Auroras Livingfem

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?