• This topic has 20 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Swinging back to the topic of dressing, I find a desire for some of my drab clothes.  Gadzooks you say!  What’s Stevie drinking in her coffee this morning?  The thing is I have several concert/rock t- shirts that I love, and they are uni-sex, right?  I’ve seen many hot girls wearing concert T’s, and they look feminine to me.  I will never get rid of Nick’s,, Fleetwood Mac, Zeppelin, or van Halen, and they look so much nicer wearing them with my boobs in!

And socks!!  Up here it gets damn cold.  Just yesterday I was done up nice in a dress, nylons, hair done and some make up.  I was lookin’ good sisters, but had cold feet!  Wound up ruining the look with a pair of thick grey wooly socks.  MAN socks seem warmer than any cute little girly socks.  Comfort over style?  I would have looked perfect sitting beside Bernie Sanders – my socks and his mitts.  Two cold weather fashion statements. 🤣 I do admit I did not look properly femme, but my feet were toasty.  That’s important.

So, I happily keep these two items in my femme wardrobe – 👕🧦.  And I do not feel any less feminine for it!

Rock ’em, Sock ’em

Stevie

IsabelB
      Lady

Stevie, you wouldn’t be the first lady to wear cosy socks to keep the toes warm – whether their own or stolen from a partner…
      Personally, I have some cosy fluffy socks which I use when I need to – they are most definitely ‘girlie’ but they do the job with keeping my feet warm.  Sitting at a desk working at this time of the year, while the rest of me might be warm, the toes can get chilly without some cosy covering and they do the job nicely.

So, keep it up with the socks – but maybe look out for some girlie ones!

Isabel x

I find my feet get cold in heeled boots if I wear girly socks.  Hold ups are on order but I can’t imagine they’d add much warmth.  More for the looks hehe.

While I’m working (like today), I have fluffy socks I think like Isabel was talking about and some fluffy cosy bedroom slippers and my feet are OK at my desk.

Probably doesn’t go with a skirt or dress so wouldn’t advise anything other than for the desk hehe.

Love Rachel

Stevie,

I also found some really cute, WARM socks. I have bought several boot socks and knee socks that are perfect for these cold days.

Stevie, you bring up a good point, I have a few concert Ts (Taylor Swift) as well and I never thought to pair them up with my femme wardrobe, I may just do that.

It is cold here too but I just wear slippers around the house.

Darling, Stevie

Who ever said girls dress for the weather? Style and fashion all the way! Now you understand the sacrifices to comfort one has to make in order to fully subscribe…
      Saying that, I now appreciate what horrors women are willing to put themselves through in order to be fully paid up members of their own gender… cold, hair in the eyes, sore feet and calves, the itchy face you can’t scratch, running mascara, carrying purses (or even worse, clutches)…
      Mind you, Summer’s such a lovely season as one can wear almost nothing and still be comfortable with the exception of wigs and boobs.
      Hah, having said that, I shall be buying a cuddly pair of pink bed socks for the coming winter!

Keep toasty xxx Polly

Anonymous

i have some knee high fur line boots that are pretty warm. i only wear them when it is really cold out. they look nice with a dress. i also like concert t shirts and was thinking about buy the female ones at the next concert. if there ever have concerts again.

Stevie you are so right. It gets much colder here than where you are and when I am out in -30 temperatures, warmth trumps fashion.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

You are right Ria.  Cute takes a back seat to comfort at that temperature!  At -30°C I wouldn’t want to get out of bed!!

If I am out clearing snow, I appear to be in drab but if one could see under my insulated snow suit ooo la la,!

Stevie Steiner
            Managing Ambassador

Kind of cold on the outside, but feeling hot on the inside, huh?

I’m guessing the snow suit isn’t pink…, now that would be too cute! 😅

Becka
      Lady

Other than my shirts and denim jackets (of various colors), I have little desire to wear my drab clothes.
      I “have to” for work, so other than that I’m in my gurl jeans, shoes, hose or sock, etc. I put the good feelings I get wearing these things, over comfort. Although all of my gurl clothes are very comfortable!

Love and Hugs,

Rebecka!

Anonymous

Don’t you dare get rid of your concert shirts girlfriend, those are memories and can be great conversation starters. My Stone’s shirt with tight jeans and ankle booties, now your talking. As for the socks it’s brass monkey weather out there, we live in Canada and we’re in the middle of a vortex drop. At this point fashion goes out the window and common sense takes over, break out the winter woolies and stay warm sweet heart.

Take care and stay warm, Heather.

Anonymous

Stevie darling…

I have been to many concerts….and those two big ” chesty” bumps in a queen t- shirt look great….keep those forever

…..but socks and heels….yukky!!!

Grace xx

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

I guess socks and flats are right out then?  😅

Anonymous

Socks and pumps Stevie, as for concert t-shirts, they always look better on lady sweetie, wear them with pride.

Hi Stevie,

Get yourself some winter boots from Torrid and wear those toasty warm socks.  You can pair them with some colored tights.  You’ll be ready to brush the winter snow from your vehicle.

I agree with Grace.  Enjoy the concert tees!

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Stevie

I know what you mean. I love a rock t shirt.

Have you considered  wearing one with a denim mini skirt fishnets and convers sneakers?

Its one of my favourite looks

Emily

I have several pairs of thick woolly toe socks that I reserve for this time of year.   There is about any color and color combination you could want, even a couple of wild rainbows that just shine in the light.  I save them for wearing with boots or sneakers, which are my winter shoes of choice.  It’s just too wet, snowy or cold for heels or flats for daily wear, so no one is going to notice anyway.  Just find colors that will match your slacks and you are good to go.  Choose common sense over fashion sense when it’s bad weather.  And you can find the toe

socks in the ladies wear department in stores and online.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Paula…

the best thing about socks, is when you peel them off, and those ten little red toenails smile right back at you!!!!

Grace ❤️

Anonymous

😭😭😭😭😭

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?