Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was up in the mountains hiking this morning and of course my thoughts turned to dressing.  I do a lot of outdoor work as well as woodshop work and need to upgrade the wardrobe to accommodate those activities. Anyway had to go to the next town over to do some shopping and decided to go to the local thrift store.  Looking around the womens section I thought jeans is what I need.  Picked up a few and went to the dressing room and tried them on (a bit of thrill in its own).  I still cant figure out the sizing on girl jeans but after 5 tries found a pair of skinny jeans that I really liked,  tight and makes my bottom and legs look great. Never thought I would go for skinny jeans.  but so much more fun than my baggie guy jeans.

Got home and immediately changed from my small cup bra to my big girl bra, blouse, thong and new skinny jeans.  In heaven.  Went out the greenhouse to do some work took off my blouse and just worked a bit in my bra and new jeans.  Just luv them.

sorry about the long post just a pink foggy day I guess

After a bit just didn’t think the skinny jeans look was right without painted toes.  So toes later just wondering what my wife will say.  Mostly about the jeans

Anonymous
      Lady

Sounds like a great day, women’s jeans are so much more comfortable and fit much better! I too had a wonderful day…I went and had a lash lift and tint then had my brows trimmed, shaped and tinted. I wore my straight leg women’s jeans, white women’s polo and white sneakers. I thought it matched well with my French tip nails.

As a teen I tried on womens jeans and instantly love the feel and shape. Have been wearing them ever since. They round out and smooth the front and lift the butt for a natural girlie shape

Anonymous
      Lady

When you find a pair of womens skinny jeans that fit then they feel so wonderful. Were any of your jeans stressed with rips?

Hi Michelle no stressed rips just stretchy and comfy

Have been looking to get a pair of boot cut jeans next time I go shopping. Sure I’ll be like Stephanie and need to try on several pair to get the right size and fit. It’ll be a new experience trying clothes on in the store.

Becka
      Lady

Here’s what I did Stephaniewy when I began buying womans jeans, and that’s all I wear and have now. (thrift stores are the best)
      – I went to the mens section and picked out a pair of jeans that were my size in the waist (34)
      – Took them to the womans section and compared them to a size equivalent to the waist (held them up against each other) and settled on a 10 (sometimes 11 depending on the cut).

And that has served me well. Although I do love the rush of going into a dressing room and trying them on! 🙂

Love and hugs,

R

Wow Stephaniewy, what a fun experience!  Jean shopping in the Thrift and Rummage Shops is my  version of hunting.  I always carry a small tape measure on my keychain  and another in my car so that I can quickly size up a find.  It has been my experience that you can never trust a label for accuracy so to speed up the try on process, I do a fast measure.  This is especially helpful in cases where someone did an alteration (like cut the cuffs off).  Yes, happiness is finding and wearing a great fitting pair of jeans.  Thanks for sharing your adventure.  Marg

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?