Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

We’re back in another covid lockdown here in the Uk, starting today. A couple of days ago my SO decided she wanted to have a shopping trip before all the non-essential shops shut. I dropped her off at the mall and headed home. A last chance to dress for at least another month – for an hour or so..

While driving  back from dropping off my SO I decided on an outfit and thought about what I could do for my short’ish time home alone . Once home  I changed into my outfit – a red top & grey skirt with black 60D opaque tights.   A check in the mirror – my hair looked a bit flat but alright (I usually like to wash my hair before a session so it looks nice, didn’t have the opportunity).

The weather was fine, sunny but a little cool, so I decided to go out for a walk. I put on my navy flats and put my green anorak and tan handbag ready by the back door. I had to locate my old digital camera which I use to take pics when I’m out – found the box and checked batteries were charged; I popped the camera into my handbag and put my anorak on. Out the back door, checked I looked OK by looking at my reflection in the door glass and locked the door.

I went out the side gate and headed off across the road through part of the housing estate to our small local park where I took a snap of myself by the trees. Then through the park, across the next road by a few houses into a small wooded valley; walked along aways and back round the way I came through the little park and home – a lovely 25 minutes or so walk.

It was so nice to get out and about dressed again.

On getting home saved my pics on the laptop and then tidied up a few things, I had a rest for a short while before I had to get changed and leave to collect my SO.

Hi Stephanie

I am lucky to have a side gate I can use, which means I’m not in direct line of sight of the neighbours. I am still somewhat wary of being seen by them during the day time – hence my use of the side gate;  during the day my immediate neighbours are usually not around so thats fine – but if they are in and I want to go out en femme I wear skinny jeans and a coat or jacket.

Initially when I went out during the day locally I would do a quick walk round the block and home; over time my confidence has grown and I walk round the local green spaces, through the housing estate – up by the shops too. Nobody seems to take any notice of me, I don’t pass I know that – but I dress to blend in.

If I have long enough I prefer to drive en femme to a nice place for a walk, over time I’ve got used to places where there are lots of people around 🙂

Alicen

Emily
      Lady

Well done Alicen! That sounds like a fun time. I’m in the same situation as Stephanie as I have no other way out of the house to the street than the front door. Very close neighbors on both sides and across the street. I would also have to drive somewhere for a walk. Something I have been considering doing lately. Your story has bolstered my courage to maybe give it a go soon.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?