• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Glory
      Lady

So 2019 was a bumpy year haven’t had much time for Glory unfortunately and I miss her dearly. So 2020 I’ve decided I’m getting the Noogleberry breast pump device 😳 not sure if any of you have tried it or know about it? It seems to have a lot of good reviews and of course some mixed reviews.

I love breasts and would love to have some of my own without surgery, so I’m throwing my hat into the ring and going to give it a go… or give it a grow. I’ve put on a few pounds so hopefully I can form some of that into some boob growth while I loose weight. Nothing ventured nothing gained. It’s a long slow process but why not give it a try I say.

Im not going to use hormones or supplements just the device. I’ll lay out the time each day or night and map my results🤗 although it say you don’t see much for the first 3 months 😞 That’s ok I’ve been playing this long game for a long time 😂😂 Has anyone else tried this method? If so what’s your results? Or what’s your thoughts?

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Glory.

They don’t work, period!! All it does is puff up the fat cells, it does not create breast tissue and most supplements out there don’t work. There is no guarantee HRT builds much more than a A cup or small B cup on most people however, a few have gotten a C and D cup but it’s rare. If you want boobs, suck it up and pay for breast augementation but have them inserted via the nipple, not buy cutting a 3″ section of your skin under the breast leaving a scar!!

There are lots of products out there designed with the crossdressers wallet in mind and they know your ddesperate for the easy way to obtain your dream. But there is NO easy way to get a nice pair of tits. Don’t believe all the reviews!!

Good Luck though, hope it works for you…

Glory
      Lady

So you had one and tried it and it didn’t work? Or your going by what you have read or seen first hand? I can understand that if a person has nothing there, there is little chance or no chance to get anything there. It also seems that a lot of people are lazy and never commit to it fully and skip days and don’t do it as instructed or for long enough… months. Like all things done 1/2 arse they never work. Question will be will I be 1/2 arse 😉 only time will tell. I think if you had one did it every day with no skipping for a least 6 months to a year with no result you would be disappointed and able to voice a solid argument for sure. Lucky for me a did a fair bit of swimming and weights when I was young but have lost that condition now and left with what they call a bit of (bitch tits) More than a B cup 😬 I could build back into chest muscle but meh I’ll try for breasts. If it works even 1/2 or 1/4 and used puffing for dressing I’ll be satisfied at worst I’m out a $100 bucks I’ve wasted more on less before. Thanks for the input though and I’d love to prove you wrong 😂😂 but only time and determination will tell. 😍

K Swim
      Lady

I tried that, but with a cheaper set of suction cups. Not totally sure if it had any effect because I found that I could not keep myself committed to a daily routine.

Glory
      Lady

I think that’s part of the mystery of if it works. Clever product if it does or doesn’t based on the fact if it works that’s great but if people don’t commit to it properly they think maybe it could but I can’t be bothered or didn’t put in the time. Seem like a complex psychological experiment really. I’m sure everyone goes in with full intentions of doing it properly and I can understand and see why they don’t with time and commitment and with a lot of CDs not wanting to get caught. Even females being seen by friends family or partners would think it’s a little weird. I can sort of see how it would work with swelling and stretching of the skin but without HRT not much more than that. However I have always been curious and adventurous and my partner thinks it’s weird but supports me and would like to try it for herself so I’ll give it a crack. It may end up in the box with all the other things that don’t work.

Anonymous

I would love a pair of breast’s if i got the chance x is it safe to have implants you here so many bad things happening with them, I’m not greedy I would settle for a C cup, would just having hormones give you enough of a cleavage, xxxxx

Glory
      Lady

Having an opinion is one thing, knowing something is another. It’s not like a debate on Trump or climate change. If you have done it and followed the directions for the amount of time and you know it works or doesn’t work than that’s an expert opinion. Now if you haven’t than that’s just an opinion. Just like breast surgery a drs opinion would be it’s safe but has risks. Those risks include infection and death. HRT works but then that’s at the sacrifice of your testicles and penis 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️. Both myself and partner like my penis so that’s not an option. Surgery I can afford but wouldn’t get as it’s really just breast forms under the skin. I know the chances are slim and I am a sceptic as well but I do appreciate your opinion however doubt it’s an expert opinion? 😉

Anonymous

Glory , like you I did heavy weights years ago , now I’ve changed to low weights with high reps , my pecs have firmed & lifted again very fast. B cup easily , they feel & look good , for $100 & you want bigger it’s not a great loss of money to see for yourself , all the best with it 🤞🤞🌹💐 Tiff

Glory
      Lady

Thanks Tiff I’m happy to be a guinea pig or crash test dummy. Hopefully I’ll be able to report positives and be committed to doing it properly. I’m sure there are plenty of people on here that would like to know if it does work or not work with out HRT or supplements the effect the boy parts. Either way once it gets here next week I’ll start to track the details and report back results or if I give up like I’d say 80% of the people who try it, then complain it doesn’t work.

Anonymous

Guinea pig sounds better than a crash test dummy 😋, I’ll be curious in how you get on , positive results would be fantastic 💐

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?