Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Happy 2021 Year Ladies (or more like it Hurray for 2020 being in the rear view mirror):

My name is Janet Dalton, aka: Janet 452. I’m a long time cd/transgender girl, quite passable and while new to this website a resident of Salem since Sept, 2019.

I’m hoping to find a manageable circle of similarly disposed girls in the Salem area (and surrounds) with whom to share outings, girl time, shopping, coffee and nibbles, adult beverages and more….you name it.

No sense rehashing my profile here, so please pull it up and let me know if anything you find there would be of communal interest.

Best wishes…and thanks is advance for the audience.

Janet 452

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Janet..   welcome it’s very nice to meet you. You’ll enjoy meeting girls here, to talk and share in experience’s that we all enjoy. We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Girls here are developing themselves at different levels from newbies  ( somewhat like me ) to the more experienced. You my dear with your years of dressing will certainly be an asset here as many are always looking for help and guidance. Everyone loves to chat as I and friends for the asking so looking for to see you on our journeys together .again welcome and enjoy your stay.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hello and good evening dear Janet. Thanks for the nice note you left on my profile.

Maybe we can chat sometime, I am always looking forward to meet new girls. Even though I have been very lazy over the last month with participating in activities here.

Melanie

Looking forward to it.  You are quite attractive it would appear and I very much prefer outings and activities with those of us fortunate enough to attract only the attention of those from whom we’d appreciate it.

Please ad me to your friends list.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Hugs…

Janet 452

Just requested a “friend” link with you.

Janert 452

Hi Janet,

Welcome to CDH, I’m sure you will enjoy the site and be able to connect with others here.

I see Melanie is also in Oregon and both of you should connect with RCTG Rose City T-Girls. Very active social group and wonderful members.

I am in Tacoma but have spent a lot of time in Portland which has been my fav city to go out in. Not sure what it will be like for a while to come but eventually it will be back.

Sandy

Hi Janet,it’s great to meet you!

Wish I lived closer, but I’m sure you’ll find plenty of great ladies here to connect with!
      Welcome to CDH

Hi Janet,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thanks for the welcome.  I’m decades down the road on my crossdressing and cognizance of not being the girl I should have been, and certainly one with decades of more than passable dressing and being out and about being accepted by other women as just that, another woman.  And in so saying I happily acknowledge that being where I surely belong.

But anyway…thanks for the acknowledgement.

I’m hoping to find a number of similarly minded, socially acceptable, strong, confident and attractive and spirits here in the Salem vicinity with which to experience each other.  Send up a flair should you ever be in the area.

Hugs….

Janet 452

Hi, Janet

Welcome to heaven! This is a great place and I am sure you are already feeling right at home. Always happy to chat if so inclined. I am trying to work up the courage to be alittle more out there, so I welcome any advice.

HUgs,

Ginny

Hey Janet,

Wish you were just a bit closer (I’m in SF Bay area) though I suppose that’s not an insurmountable obstacle.

I’m longing for girl time/drinks/nibbles etc. though I realize logistics is, as usual, a bitch. Still, I’d like to think I’m bitchier. :}

Welcome Janet!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?