Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Recently I had the opportunity to dress again after 5 months (I hadn’t dressed since Covid lockdown began here in the UK). I usually get a couple of hours a session while my SO is out with friends. I’m fortunate than I manage without makeup and have grown my own hair out so getting en femme doesn’t eat into the time available to me.

First time dressed in five months:

I wasn’t sure what to do while dressed but decided to wing it. First thing was to check my clothes still fitted me – I have developed a slight midriff podge over the last few months. It was nice to know I can still get into my tight jeans and trousers, however there were a few things that were too tight, I did a little photoshoot for a couple of reference photos for my journal. For the rest of my time dressed I chose my sleeveless lightweight navy and white polka dot dress. I spent a bit of time looking through some of my previous photos and then sorted through my girl clothes – I put stuff aside that was too small/tight (if I loose weight I can wear them again 🙂 ), leaving me with a little bit of room for new purchases when I get the chance to shop. I sat down for a little while with a cool drink for a rest. After that I did a few things around the house and some home office paperwork, then relaxed for a while doing some of my hobbies. Then I ran out of time – my sessions always seem to be over too soon. I felt so much better for having the chance to ‘be me’ again after such a long time.

Three days later:

A very hot day (30C+ in UK), home alone midday for a couple of hours. I wore my only floral dress – white/pink flowers on grey background. I had thought of going for a walk with my sunglasses on plus handbag – it was way to hot for me even in man mode to be out side for too long and also all the nearby neighbours were home. I started my session by walking around the house doing a few things barelegged and barefoot. Then I decided I ought to at least go outside and enjoy the beautiful sunny weather for a bit, after checking if my immediate neighbours weren’t about I put on my sunglasses, plain straw sunhat and an old pair of navy canvas shoes and popped outside into the back garden to sit in the safe zone (where I’m not visible from the next door neighbour’s houses). It was lovely outside sitting in the sun shine, I was ok for a while – then my hayfever started ! eyes smarting I came back inside to let my eyes settle down – I plonked myself down in from of my laptop with a fan on to keep me cool and spent a half hour or so catching up with CDH forums. After that I went back outside to sit in the garden again – thankfully my eyes behaved themselves and I spent a good quarter of an hour soaking up some rays before I ran out of time. Again I had a really lovely time dressed. Looking forward to the next time.

Hi Alicen I am so sorry that you had to put off dressing so long it must of been torture. This dreadful covid thing is making us all a little batty. Your dress sounds lovely and you are so right about time. There seems to be never enough time for anything that is fun. It must of been lovely letting Alicen out to feel the sun, even if it was for just a short time. I understand about clothes fitting a little tight.I am doing the same thing just putting them aside for when i lose a little weight in the mid section. We are nearing the end of this this terrible ordeal and it time again to put our thoughts into fall and all those pretty outfit possibilities. Enjoy your day and try not to take them for granted. They are all special if you allow them to be special. Luv Stephanie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?