Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone, hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Now i feel i must post this to give you a little bit of my background and why i am here.

I joined CDH about 4 years ago if i so remember, i was going through that stage in my life where i was asking lots of questions but getting little or no answers. Why am i like this? Is it normal? etc etc. CDH answered many of my questions and i realised i had found my true ‘Home’.

I felt i wanted to get more involved with our community so i started posting in the forums (quite a lot)!

After a while i actually became an Ambassador here and i was suprised when i came back after 3 Years that many people still recognised me. I left 3 years ago to pursue other interests namely a Radio presenter at an online Radio station which i still am, however i am doing less slots now as we had an influx of new presenters and they had no free slots so i gave up some of mine so they could have a go on the Radio. This has given me more time. I missed CDH and the members so much that i was waiting for an opportunity to come back, after all, CDH was where i started and i felt it was normal to go back to your ‘roots’. I have been back over a week now and everyone has been so lovely and welcoming, its an absolute joy to be here.

Whilst i was away from here, i kept the original email from all my fellow Ambassadors, wishing me all the best and when i feel a bit low or down i look at it again, even if it makes me cry.

I hope you enjoy my posts and i love reading your replies. I love you all!! You are amazing and very special!! The next time you put yourself down, just read this post and tell yourself, ‘i am special, wanted and loved’ because you are, straight from my heart. Keep being you, that amazing person you are.

Finally, Thankyou from me for spending your time and trouble answering my posts, it is appreciated!

Sending lots of Love, Fiona-Ann Moss xx

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

So nice to have you back Fiona-Ann!

Anonymous

I am so glad you are here Fiona-Ann. I wasn’t here your first time around, but your posts are so great and I am enjoying them. Thank you for all you do.

You are more than welcome Jessica! Glad you are enjoying the posts!

Fiona xx

Hi Fiona-Ann I have only been on here about 7 months but I enjoy reading your posts.  I am glad that you are an active member.  For what it’s worth, you have such lovely pictures with a such a beautiful happy smile.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Susan

Hi Susan, Awww what a lovely thing to say, even if i do Blush lol. I am so glad you enjoy the posts and hopefully have learnt a little from them and of course from the many replies too.

Fiona xx

I want to let you know how much I’ve enjoyed not only being here, but reading your posts, Fiona.  I’ve noticed that your topics are pretty thought stimulating, and I believe that I have responded to each one of them

As for me, I’m relatively new here, but I simply can’t get enough of this site.  It’s lead me to a place that I never thought that I would be.  My first day here, I was concerned about people here knowing too much about me, and really was afraid to participate, but I have found all of you to be very accommodating and encouraging to me.  I’m still learning about myself through articles and posts, but look forward to seeing more from everyone.

Hi Jennifer, i reciprocate everything you say. The members and people who work behind the scenes do an incredible job of making the site what it is. People can talk and post with confidence any concerns they might have and receive quality replies often with many years experience. Thanks for your reply Jennifer and kind words.

Fiona xx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Fiona glad your back. Ther are many that have been here that I followed most posts, then they just ‘disapeared’. I have missed you and all of them. I am on here almost everyday, all the girls here have been my inspiration to make all the steps I have so far in a little over 3 years. Including going to my 50th HS class reunion as Cassie — it was the best weekend I have had in a loooong time. Now I am trying to pay it forward sharing some of my stories to encourage others to take any small steps in the direction they desire.

. Cassie

Hi Cassie, yes CDH is a totally unique place, nowhere else i know oozes so much love and support. People like yourself sharing stories are a huge help and confidence booster to many, me included. Thankyou so very much for your kind words and i hope to see you around Cassie!

With Love, Fiona xx

I am glad you are here and are an active contributor to this wonderful home where we all ultimately family to help and support one another. I love your posts and your thought provoking questions and insight you offer they all help us as individuals further gain greater acceptance of ourselves and make it easier for others to accept themselves earlier and quicker in life each on their own path whether it be as a crossdresser, a trans woman, or a gender fluid individual what ever they individually identify as you are a wonderful insightful leader to many others here. I am thankful and appreciate you being back here so much.

Hugs April

Hi April, i am glad i am back too, even if its here just to get lovely kind comments like yours. I think its great to get everyone involved and putting forward their suggestions, answers and opinions. You can learn so much and from things you never thought about yourself. Our journeys are one long learning curve and if i can just do my little bit to help, then its all been worth it.

With Love, Fiona xx

Kate
      Baroness

Hi Fiona,

Great that you are enjoying your return as much as everyone else is! You are making the forum much more lively with your articles and questions

Cheers, Kate 💋

Hi Kate, i love doing it!! It is great to see so many people participating and giving some really top class replies. Thanks for your lovely reply.

Love Fiona xx

Anonymous

Lovely to have you back Fi!

Gabby? is it really you? Lol, how nice to see you again!! I knew i’d return eventually, wild dogs couldnt keep me away! So glad i am back and i am totally overwhelmed by the lovely comments.

Take care Gabby and thanks.

Love Fiona xx

Revel
      Baroness

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for sharing your true story. I think your job being a Radio presenter sounds very interesting.

I joined CDH back in December 2020, and it changed my life for the better. I have written two articles, my sibling sister (Rev’s Sis) joined CDH, I met my lovely girlfriend here on CDH back in July, and I was a “Featured Member” of the week so CDH is very dear to me. The sisters have been so kind, and we’re a family here. Welcome back and thank you for your kindness, enthusiasm, and involvement.

XOXO Revel

All i can say is yes yes yes to everything you said Revel. CDH is a truly unique place. Nice to hear you have written a couple of articles too, its nice to get involved.

With Love, Fiona xx

Hi Fiona,  I really like your posts and I’m glad that you are back.  I’m relatively new here so I didn’t know about you in previous times.  It seems that you are well loved and were missed by many.  Thanks for the return engagement.  Safe Journey, Marg

Thanks Marg, i must have been doing something right! Thanks for your kind reply.

Fiona xx

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?