• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all when I was 12 years old my mom was single and had to work so she took me and my little brother and sister to a babysitter after the first day I refused to go back I told my mother I would not go outside until she got home l would clean up the house everyday and I did I would get up early as they all left I would shower eat breakfast and get fully dressed up as a woman do housework and sit and watch the price is right cause the women are so beautiful and sexy I would love to sit down and cross my legs it just feels so right I would get up and mimic the women walk talk and mannerisms I could really walk in heels back then I did this about 6 hours a day for 3 months and never got tired of being a girl I was meant to be thanks for reading jasmine

Anonymous

Sounds like a great time, that would have been fun.

Anonymous

I really miss those early days of feminity so much fun dressing up as a woman lol

Anonymous

It IS wonderful to recall the times when we were young girls, isn’t it?

Hugs,

Shawna

Anonymous

Hey girl yes they are great memories when I was young and innocent and not to be to bolt to say when dressed I was very pretty lol

Lucky you. Now I understand how you were able to get so much practice. I also watched The Price Is Right in the 70s and 80s. The three ladies (Janice, Dian, and Holly) always wore lovely dresses.

Anonymous

Yes they did wear beautiful dresses and pantyhose and high heels and I learned a lot from them when I would sit on the couch dressed to the nines so to speak I would think that is what I want to do for a job be a price is right girl lol

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?