• This topic has 26 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Julie.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trish White
      Baroness

Dearest friends, your Christmas present this year………….is me. That’s right, another year of friendship. Your membership has been renewed.

Seriously though, I’m celebrating almost a year with Crossdresser Heaven and I have a lot to celebrate. I have gone from a very lonely depressed girl with no one to talk with to a very happy and thankful girl who cannot believe how her life has changed in a very short period of time. This has all happened because of all of you. You girls will never know how much your friendship, help and advice had meant to me. Because of my sisters here I am now a confident girl who loves herself and all of you. I have some of the closest friends I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Through you and with your help I have also joined two CD social groups and made even more friends and through them I met two girls who actually live in my home town and we go shopping and to the pub for happy hour once a week. All of this was just a dream for me and I still have a hard time believing it actually came true.

So, I want to wish you all the Merriest of Christmases and my sincere wish that all your hopes and dreams are fulfilled in the New Year. I love you all.

Trish White

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Trish,
      That was so beautifully worded! Thank you so much! I can definitely relate to what you are saying. I have been here a month and it has been such a blessing! I can already feel the difference being a part of this family has made within me! Thank you!

Erika

Merry Christmas!!!
      …and a Happy New Year!!!

And to our UK , Canadian and Commonwealth girls Happy Boxing Day( Dec.26)

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Trish,

Like you I have found that the support and information from all the friendly ladies here on CDH has helped make my coming out in public as Fiona seven months ago a much more comfortable and rewarding experience.

Happy holidays and a happy, healthy new year to you.

Fiona

I have only been with CDH a few months, but 2022 has been my first full year among the ranks of CDers. I has been in a word epic – and life changing too. It is wonderful to have the support and affirmation of all of you at CDH as  part of my overall CD experience! Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to all of you and yours!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Trish 🎉, I’m so happy for you that you have found real friends who are helping you celebrate your new life, we are all sister’s on here and we all know what you have been going through, so on Christmas Day i shall raise a glass of wine 🍷 to you and wish you all the best X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Trish White
        Baroness

And I to you Rozalyn, thank you 💖💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Trish   A very merry Christmas to you and a happier new year. Congratulations on your first anniversary here with us. Beautiful place with wonderful ladies and certainly a heavenly place to be. Meeting others close by and enjoying their company truly is special and the feelings of freedom is an exhilarating experience I felt myself too!

Enjoy your next year here with love ❤️

Stephanie 🌷

Trish White
        Baroness

Thanks Steph, I don’t think there’s any doubt I’ll be enjoying next year and many more.

Trish

Hi Trish,

Thank you for sharing with us, it’s been so nice getting to know my new sister in BC! 🙂
      Wishing you all the best for the holidays as well, looking forward to actually meeting together next year!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Trish White
        Baroness

Me too Lauren, meeting up would be sooo nice. The only thing that would me it better is if Megan was there too. Hopefully I’ll be able to go next year with out the wife. And it has been very nice getting to know you as well💖

Hi Trish and a very Merry Christmas and then a Happy New Year that follows .. Being here for a year is a wonderful journey keep them going dear as we all here give you a wonderful virtual hug and a sweet girl 💋💋 ..

Stephanie Bass

Trish White
        Baroness

Thanks so much Steph, your comment means so much to me. Your are very sweet. ❤️💋

J J
      Lady

Yes, it is truly wonderful to have sites such as this to share our fears, trepidations and successes with others.

As I, and others, have said many times, we are all of the bell shaped curve. There is no such thing as “normal” unless someone wants to define a certain section on that curve as normal. Others will define it as a different area of the curve as normal, so there is a bell shaped curve of defining normal on the bell shaped curve, and so on, and so on, and so on.

Hello Trish
      I haven’t had the chance to chat with you yet, so nice to meet you and I hope you have a very lovely christmas and a very happy new Year.
      Sarah xx

Trish White
        Baroness

Hi Sarah, it’s nice meeting you as well. Hopefully we’ll talk soon. But with Christmas looming and the New Year on it’s way probably early January would make sense. And I hope you and your family have the merriest of Christmases and hope all your dreams come true in the New Year.

Trish 💖

Julie
      Lady

Awesome that’s great to hear girl friend. Your lucky honey. Enjoy your girls nights out.

Trish White
        Baroness

Thank you Julie. I do love time out with the girls. Sometimes it’s hard to believe it’s actually happening though, I’m one happy girl that’s for sure.

trish 💖

Julie
          Lady

So great to hear sweetie.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Thank you Trish for writing great ad copy!

I’m prone to saying magic happens here.  CDH changes lives.  You’re living proof.  Your experience mirrors my own.  Before I joined,  I was still in the closet and had never met another CD or transwoman.  A few years later and I struggle to remember all the girls I’ve met IRL.

YES!  Much to be grateful for.  Happy Holidays indeed!

/EA

Trish White
        Baroness

Hi Emily, I total agree with you. After being here for just over a year and all that has happened I’m still having a hard time believing it. But I am definitely a very happy girl.  Hope all your wishes and dreams come true in the coming New year.

Trish ❤️

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Trish,

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary with CDH!
      I have also found this community immensely helpful. Before I found it, I had no idea how many people like me were out there.
      It truly is an amazing thing to have so many sisters to talk to.

A very Merry Christmas, and a happy, healthy New Year!

💕Lara

After reading through this post again, I realize that I’ve been here for just over a year as well! When I joined I was facing the decision of whether or not to come out to the world that I was a transgender woman. That was announced by my wife so I didn’t have to worry about that any longer, now the decision was when I would transition. I came out and transitioned where I work, and have been completely accepted, affirmed, comforted, helped, and encouraged so much. It has been so wonderful and continues to be so very rewarding. There is no way to adequately tell you how amazing it is to be able to live as the woman you always felt you were.

I am so thankful for all my sisters here on CDH, it is such a wonderful place to be a part of!
      I wish all of you nothing but the best as we all continue on our journey.

Hugs, lots of hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?