• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey ❤️

My name is suzie. I’m 20 years old originally from buffalo, ny. Now stationed in San Diego California. I’m a marine mv22 mechanic and have been married for 2 years. My wife is amazing, my best friend, and very supportive. I occasionally wear her clothing or some of my own that I aquired when she is not around. She knows but I know she is a little embarrassed. She’s the only one that knows and it is very difficult to be a marine married male and want to be feminine. I look forward to everyone’s support and even giving some of my own to someone else.

Hi Suzie,

It is nice to know we come from all walks of life. It reassures me each time I realize our professions don’t necessarily dictate our desires. You are still a tough elite marine no matter what you like to wear. clothes don’t make the man only the way you handle your self in life will define you This journey that we are on takes time. But for sure their is nothing wrong with you.

Hugs,

Amanda

Hi Suzie,

Being former navy myself, I understand your concerns.  I kept my dressing private for more than 20 years, and have only began to be more open about it.  Welcome to CDH; all the ladies here have been so supportive in my journey.  I wish thee the best on your journey.

MacKenzie

Anonymous

Semper Fi Suzie, I’m a recovering Marine, who was in between ’67 and ’71. I did a tour in Vietnam in 1970. I grew up from a young 8 or 9, dressing up in Mom’s silky underthings. I have gone many years down the road. My dear wife died last year, but she knew about my dressing. Other than her, nobody has known about me. Good luck, thank you for wearing the Marine green. Enjoy the feminine side of your life too. Salutes and hugs, Linda

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Suzie welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Suzie❤️ original post: 

Hey ❤️

My name is suzie. I’m 20 years old originally from buffalo, ny. Now stationed in San Diego California. I’m a marine mv22 mechanic and have been married for 2 years. My wife is amazing, my best friend, and very supportive. I occasionally wear her clothing or some of my own that I aquired when she is not around. She knows but I know she is a little embarrassed. She’s the only one that knows and it is very difficult to be a marine married male and want to be feminine. I look forward to everyone’s support and even giving some of my own to someone else.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?