• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Several years ago I suffered a torn lateral meniscus in my right knee. I was over a hundred pounds over weight and a college injury finally gave out. After a year of healing i started going to the fitness center and working out on a regular basis. I had to build up my stamina over time. I was concentrating on my knees so I used the exercise bikes and then added the elliptical machines. This turned into an aerobic style workout of 30 minutes on the bike and 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer three times a week. I also do some resistance training for my legs knees hips back and abdomine that completes a 90 minute period.

About ten months ago I starting my regimen to transition which is lowering my testosterone I believe. Reading up on how to lose muscle mass I found that my aerobic training was actually the right thing to do. I found out that exercising in the morning on an empty stomach was the best way to burn fat as well as muscle.

The results have been a weight loss of probably half of my goal and a reduction in my masculine arms and shoulders. I am still only half way to my goal but the results are amazing. I am really loving having smooth arms. They’re not slender yet but they’re definitely no longer masculine.

Claire thank you for this information. Will try putting it to use. Peace.

Anonymous

You’re welcome Donna. And love.

Anonymous

It has occurred to me that I have failed to measure my loss of upper body strength. I had been thinking of measuring arm circumstances etc but now realize I need to measure actual strength. I will do that by doing a simple one lift of a weight starting too high and reducing till I find I can lift it. There are several machines each with highlighted muscles that they effect. I will report my current strengths and update the numbers every say three months.

Anonymous

Just finished my workout and got my baseline strength numbers. I am reporting the largest load in pounds that I could lift once. They results are:
      Chest Press 150
      Fly 137.5
      Row 170
      Lat Pulldown 150
      Overhead Press 100
      Arm Curl 87.5
      Arm Extension 125
      I will repeat the measurements in three months and hopefully verify my regime.

Anonymous

It’s too soon to retest my strength but I would like to update my progress in body sculpting. Over the winter I did put on a little weight but have taken it all off and am close to putting a notch into my belt marking a new loss. I still have at least 50 pounds to lose but considerinf I have lost maybe 70 pounds in the last two and a half years I’m feeling mighty good. Loss of weight has done wonders for my proportions. My breasts actually look feminine as opposed to flabby moobs. My arms still bow out a bit and my chest band is just passing 42 inches but both are considerably smaller than this time last year. In a year and a half I should make my goal.

Anonymous

2016_transitioning for transgender and transsexual women: Claire Renee Howard original post: 

Several years ago I suffered a torn lateral meniscus in my right knee. I was over a hundred pounds over weight and a college injury finally gave out. After a year of healing i started going to the fitness center and working out on a regular basis. I had to build up my stamina over time. I was concentrating on my knees so I used the exercise bikes and then added the elliptical machines. This turned into an aerobic style workout of 30 minutes on the bike and 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer three times a week. I also do some resistance training for my legs knees hips back and abdomine that completes a 90 minute period.

About ten months ago I starting my regimen to transition which is lowering my testosterone I believe. Reading up on how to lose muscle mass I found that my aerobic training was actually the right thing to do. I found out that exercising in the morning on an empty stomach was the best way to burn fat as well as muscle.

The results have been a weight loss of probably half of my goal and a reduction in my masculine arms and shoulders. I am still only half way to my goal but the results are amazing. I am really loving having smooth arms. They’re not slender yet but they’re definitely no longer masculine.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?