Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I seem to have trouble staying engaged here, especially as life has gotten more complicated, making Amanda connections more difficult. Largely closeted CD here – wife doesn’t know nearly the extent of it and frankly denies the existence of what she does know. I do go out in public sometimes when I dress – to accepting places that allow me to just be this part of me. Would love to make new connections and find support while understanding that my ability to focus time on Amanda and CDing in general is extremely limited by the rest of my life – and that’s only gotten more difficult over time. Not interested in transition talk, not interested in sex talk (flirting is fun and validating though!!!). Very hard to find people who aren’t looking for one or another – at least in my experience. I’m looking for girl talk. Fun, laughter, support, and friendship. Please reach out if you’re interested. I look forward to “meeting” you all and hopefully becoming more involved in this community – for real (hopefully) this time.

xoxoxo,

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome back Amanda, so glad you’re back here with us. Would love to chat sometime, don’t think we’ll meet since I’m in Montana, but you never know.

Sherri

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amanda Welcome back sweetie, get comfortable again and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

nda welcome back

Welcome back Amanda…xxx

Hi Amanda, welcome back. No need for apologies. I’ve been here over a year and have just began to interact. So, I would be honored to be one of your new contacts.

Rose

Welcome back Amanda it’s nice to meet you, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I think we all need somewhere to express our feminine feelings with like minded people, I don’t think i will come out to my wife as she says she doesn’t understand why some men want to dress up like women, I’ve always wanted to attend a venue like Keystone and spend some time with the girls and just let Roz out of the closet and into the world X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hi Amanda nice to see you come back and look around again so sorry not closer to you as im in NE Montana just a few miles away he he .. But love to chat so please say hello sometime when you see me here or just send a message .. So wish for you to get more chat time with your wife as girlfriends its a lot of fun in your heart good luck girlfriend and say hello anytime..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Amanda,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Hello Amanda welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and having found us you have made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Thank you all so much for your replies. You all are too kind. It’s nice to be noticed. Really struggling right now with Amanda. That of course comes and goes. I do thing some of it is just discomfort with broader life. Work, for instance, has been really stressful. Marriage not where I feel it should be. All those sorts of things. The problem is that part of what Amanda gives me is escape. But when I retreat into her without spending a good bit of time dressed, I only want more time. She starts to take over. That’s not only unhealthy but it exacerbates the issues. It’s a struggle. Anyway, don’t want to complain too much. I appreciate the responses and support. It means a lot. xoxoxo, Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I hope you can find healthy ways to balance you time as Amanda with the rest of your life. It seems like once we accept our feminine side, that side needs nurturing in order to make us feel whole. And that always means (for me, anyways) time for fully dressing, and that can be very difficult. I know that struggle all too well.

Like you, I’m not looking for talk of transitioning, although I’m not opposed to it, and I’m not looking or accepting of sexual talk beyond a clinical type of chat. So, you’re definitely not alone here and I hope you can find time to chat as that may help to relieve some of your tension when you can’t dress. I know it helps me a little. Feel free to reach out if you want to talk.

Hugs, Jill

P.S. Welcome back again!

Alli Katz
      Lady

I know. You really love dressing, you need to keep it secret, but you’d love to share your thoughts on dressing and clothes with others who feel the same way as you. I feel the same. It would be just lovely to sit down with someone – man or woman – and talk dresses, shoes, make-up and hair, without being judged. This site is the closest I’ve found to that – although my world may expand a little soon.

Hi Amanda,

your post could not be more of a reflection of my situation. You explained it in a way I was not able to put words to.

Thank you, and welcome.

Charris

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Hello and welcome back Amanda!   I can completely relate. Life gets complicated and for me and sometimes it’s seems like I’m managing two lives. There are times I have to let go of one part of my life to manage the rest.  Usually the part that has to go is Lola. I too recently returned to this wonderful group after being away for almost a year.  I’ve come to accept that Lola will come and go in my life and I should not feel bad about that, it’s all part of managing the balance.
      It sounds like we have similar interests in terms of friendships on this site. We should girl talk sometime!  Watch for a friend request from me!

❤️Lola

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?