Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well, warm weather is finally here.  Time for shorts and tank top.  So, when I dressed yesterday morning, without paying attention to what I was grabbing, I just reached into my drawer and took the first things that my hand touched.  I wound up wearing a lilac colored tank top, and beige colored very short shorts with a pink floral pattern.  Nothing special about the top, it was just a tank top with a slight amount of embroidery at the bottom of the ‘scoop’.  The shorts however were very short and also very ‘blousey’. and made of very light material.  The leg openings were very generous, such that the material hung in folds on my hips.  My wife asked me if I was wearing a skirt.  When I said no, she wanted to see for sure.  She grabbed the outside of one leg and lifted it up almost to my shoulder.  She said;  “Your right.  Those shorts flutter on your hips when you walk, just like a mini-skirt.  When you sit, those shorts spread on the chair just like a short but very full skirt.  Could have fooled me.”

Apparently I fooled a lot of others too, As I got a ton of whistles as I fluttered my “skirt” while strolling the mall.  One cashier whom I know well said that she would like to see me dance and shake my hips in my “sexy little skirt”.  I told her that it wasn’t a skirt, but rather it was shorts.  She said that whatever it was, she loved it.  I felt so good that day, feeling so sexy and fem, while being the center of attention.

I have a similar pair in dark blue floral pattern, absolutely love them.

Wonderful!  Love the attention!

I want shorts like that! Sounds lovely!

I love it when strangers notice!

Oh you sexy thing!!!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sounds like a great outfit you threw together. I like shorts like that too where it’s hard to tell if you are wearing shorts or a skirt. I also have a few skorts I enjoy wearing. They look liie skirts but are liie shorts underneath.

I love a pair of pretty little shorts, I have even ventured to the shops in mine (I am yet to go out on femme fully) and it felt like I was immune to any hassle or abuse, they are just short pink shorts after all. Not definitively ‘women’s clothing’, infact i am going to stock up on payday 😂🙈🤣

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?