• This topic has 20 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am a huge fan of Shein for buying all my femme stuff. Their sizing information makes buying much easier and free returns make it awesome. @cindylouho turned me onto the site and I have kept them in business.

At least, every Thursday they have a live stream. I always tune in to try and score some points. But they also choose 3 photo submissions via Instagram for a chance to win big points at the end of the show. My photo from last weekend’s Rainbow Rave was my outfit submission.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/trailgirl/mediapress/the-rainbow-rave/

I don’t how many submissions were sent but over two hundred thousand people were shown my photo and I won, randomly, 2,500 points. That’s basically a $25 gift card. 5,000 is the only higher amount one can win. The other two girls got less than me.

Being chosen was also subjective. The cohost picked who would get the random points. It’s worth noting that I put, “Trans girls love Shein,” on the photo, too. When I review my purchases (for more points), I always mention if an outfit is trans friendly in the review regarding if one needs to hide stuff or not.

I love shopping there and the cohost of the live stream is obviously not transphobic. And with their prices, I could get one really awesome dress or three decent dresses with that $25.

Anonymous

Congrats Mika for being picked and winning a gift card.

Hugs

Donna

Thanks, Donna. Getting picked is the hard part. It’s worth noting that on my photo submission I also included “Trans girls love Shein” because I usually spam the live chat with it. Adding that little tidbit might have even helped me get picked.

Anonymous

Way to go  Mika usually how to do it . Enjoy the shopping spree with the gift  card.

Donna

Oh, it’s virtually spent already, sweetie. I’ve had my eye on some black over-the-knee boots for a while. I got them on sale in brown but the black ones have been calling to me ever since. I’ll still have to add a few other things to the cart though because I have some 20% off $55 or more coupons. But with $25 off I know my wife won’t complain.

Anonymous

Boots sound  nice. Have fun spending and shopping.

Hugs

Donna

Nice Mika. Someday you may even make CDH Featured Member.

Oh. That’s right. You have been.

Living a charmed life!

Best,
      C❤️

LOL. Thanks, Clara. I do admit that things are great for me and that I am luckier than most. And there’s the bonus of being a featured member…twice. Sorry, I had to toss that out there. Thanks again, sweetie.

Hugs!

Anonymous

Congratulations sweetie xx

Anonymous

How wonderful….

Mika is so much more than “almost famous” on CDH…..

you are REALLY out there honey….you so deserve everything you get…

Have another 1000 points!!!!

Huggs, grace xx

Grace, you’re so sweet as always. Thank you. I’ll be wearing my Grace Scarlett sunglasses to Pride Fest today.

I’ll gladly take those points sweetie darling.

Hugs!!

Anonymous

Hi Mika,

Good going, congratulations!

I’d just like to add for girls on my side of the pond, that Shein has a UK operation too, in case it needs saying.

By my standards, I’ve used them quite a lot, because as you say, sizing seems consistent, and prices are very reasonable.

Marti xx

Thanks, Marti. I can’t say enough how awesome Shein is. I have had problems with two orders that were lost in shipping but I was fully refunded for both with no hassles. Plus, the bigger of the two, which had three pairs of shoes with all the clothes, finally arrived a month late and they said to keep everything!

Hugs

Eona Oh
      Lady

Good on ya! ❤️

💖💋

Hi Mika. We all need a win that is for sure The most important thing for me is your having fun being the real you. Your self confidence will grow and will be attractive to those who are paying attention to the real you I love the out fit. Good for you.

Luv Stephanie

Thank you, Stephanie. That outfit was from the Rainbow Rave that I recently went to. Several pictures are posted in one of my private galleries.

I am so glad you mentioned that I am having fun. Yes, it’s fun to dress around the house for me. But I love going out and having fun while being true self. Fun on top of fun, I suppose. I know that we all sometimes dress to satisfy that urge or desire to be ourselves. But taking it one step further and having fun is where I find my bliss!

Hugs!

That’s pretty awesome, Mika! I’m going to have to try them. Do you get points for referring friends who buy?

Bridgette

Actually, Bridgette, they only offer discounts for referrals. If I sent you a referral link and you set up an account, I would get a 15% off coupon and you would get a 10% off coupon. However, either of us can ALWAYS get 15% off by checking out through the app and using the code “apponly” so the referral incentive is kinda lame. Check out on Sunday and it’s always free shipping.

Thanks, Lisa.

Hugs

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?