Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As time marches on and age catches up, I am having a harder time keeping myself in the greatest shape. Until recently, I have taken pride that I have been able to wear clothing most cis-women my age wouldn’t think of wearing. We’ll, I have put on enough weight post-covid that even I am questioning whether or not it is time to retire the bikinis and daisy dukes for more “age” and body appropriate attire.

Yesterday I decided to hit the beach in one of my sexiest thong bikinis as a possible grand finale to enjoy the feeling and sensations of wearing next to nothing in public. I found a spot a good distance from others and dropped my shorts and top, oiled up, and stretched out on my towel enjoying the warm sun on all of my exposed skin. I especially enjoyed the sun on my almost bare bottom when I turned over. I had my little spot all to myself for about an hour. And then, looming on the horizon, I sensed danger.

I noticed three beautiful young girls, probably in their late teens to early twenties, heading in my direction. They all had perfect bodies and were wearing the skimpiest little bikinis. From past experience I sensed danger as young girls seemed to have radar that detects I am not a genetic woman and they have a tendency to be very hostile to girls like me. Besides being born with the wrong dna for what gender I was presenting as, I had several decades and at least 50 pounds on each of them, even though I was dressed as they were.

As luck would have it they set up not 30 feet away from me. Trying to ignore them, I secretly burned with envy as they looked like the kind of girls I had always dreamed of being. They all looked my way and smiled and said, “hi” as they set up. I smiled back, waiting for one of them to sense something was amiss and make a comment. I tried to listen to my music while waiting for the inevitable.

One of them came over and introduced herself and complimented me on my music selection. She said she and her friends were from out of state and didn’t know much about the area. We started chatting about the local attractions and her other two friends came over and asked me questions also. I didn’t get one sideways glance or any indication from any of them that they either knew I wasn’t a cis-woman or that they cared. They even moved closer to be able to better hear my music. This went on for almost another two hours before I had my fill of the Florida sun.

I packed up my things and started walking away when one of the girls said, “Dani, you really rock that bikini.” I was on Cloud 9. I smiled and wished them well as I made my way back to my car. I would like to think she was right as I caught a few men getting a good look at me as I made my way.

I still think I will be moderating my wardrobe as I am just not feeling like I can pull off the sexy girl I have thought I have cultivated all of these years. But, what a day for a grand finale.

Love it Dani! What a wonderful day at the beach! If you don’t mind, what part of Florida do you live? I bounce between Miami and the Sarasota area.

Kelly

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

A swimsuit was one of the first pieces of female clothing that i ever put on. I’ve loved them ever since, i currently have about 10 of them. Love to wear one when I’m out on my boat. It’s my island in the lake. I haven’t ever said this to anyone but I kind of enjoy it when other boats go out of their way to pass nearby when I’m out on deck. I’m older so my looks aren’t that great up close, but my shape is pretty decent. I just see it as a compliment, and smile.

That’s awesome, Danielle!

Have enjoyed laying in the sun in more isolated areas of the beach like you Danielle in one of my many ladies swimsuits. Congrats on handling the situation so well and know how satisfying it is to get such compliments

Anonymous
      Lady

What a great experience to have young GG’s complimenting you in your bikini when it could have gone so badly. Fantastic!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?