• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I bought a animal print bra, with pink details (straps and band/cup outlines), similar to this.

My model is a racerback bra. I loved it.

What do you think about animal print?

Hi Marie………I like the leopard bra….matching panties would be lovely. Mark on your face some black whiskers and a black nose and cat ears. Then go roowwrr and leap on your lover!   Such fun!

My friend bought a leopard print full length coat and matching hat. When I saw her I fell on the ground laughing…..it was just overkill. And think….she got really mad at me. I am sorry….sometimes I cannot help myself.  I agree……some print bras are to die for!

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Hi Marie, I have a leopard print bra and panty set, I put them on one afternoon with a pair of  leopard print hi heel stretch boots at my friends place and surprised him when he got home from work. I thought he was going to explode. Judging by his reaction I’m going to say it was a good purchase and leave it at that.LMAO Take care, Heather.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?