Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After much talking and chuckling about going shopping for some nice things with my wife it finally happened. On a trip we visited a mall and went shopping.  We ended up at a Torrid store trying to be stealth as in “oh it is for her” but soon it was obvious it was for me.  Everyone at the store was so helpful and no one said a word just helped when we were in the dressing rooms etc.  Bought some nice panties bras cami’s and lounge wear.  After purchasing I went back to the fitting room and slipped into a bra and panties and continued shopping in the mall.  My wife had a great time and picked out some really nice things for us both

Brielle
      Lady

I hope you had on more than the bra and panties when you resumed shopping! LoL!

Hi Stephanie,

Torrid is a fun shopping store.

Alice

Glad you had a good time,Stephanie. It can be(and is for me), such fun shopping with your SO. Its funny, as “him”, I always hated shopping, but as me, I can’t get enough, giggles.
      And the fitting rooms are just the icing on the cake.
      I hope you have many more adventures
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?