• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I bought a 40c bra the C cup seems right me for but I should really wear a 42. I bought a 42c and the breasts seem much bigger. Now I am thinking I should get a 42B does that sound right?

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Within the same brand, a 40C bra and 42B bra have the same cup volume. So you are probably correct to get a 42B if the band is too tight on a 40C. The best solution though is to get fitted at a good lingerie shop (they see CD’s and transwomen all the time). Also, see herroom for a good explanation of ‘sister sizing’: https://www.herroom.com/bra-sister-sizes,328,30.html

Emily

If you’re near a SOMA INTIMATES store they have a wonderful professional bra fitting service.  Alteast in the 2 SOMA INTIMATES STORES my SOGGF and I patronize have no problem. Matter of fact the bra fitter that fitted me for my own first SOMA INTIMATES bra very politely suggested that based upon my build and height and weight that proportionally I should have a 38DDD BUST. my SOGGF who was there with me agreed. Thus GOT 38DDD BRAS that day along with SOMA INTIMATES bra silicon breast enhancers thus (thus filling out the DDD cups) as I was wearing my SOGGF’S  38DD breast forms  … SOGGF is a BC survivor after a double radical mastectomy

I and my SOGGF Dont like Victoria Secret products. Soma INTIMATES products we find are much better fitting and better quality.  Also it seems like most of their products are designed for the under 30 women.

That is correct you will find that going down a cup size when you increase band size seams to work. I am not familiar with the mechanics of this but it does work feels good.

Coleen xx

Anonymous

Also, In Intimate Detail by Cora Harrington explains everything you could want to know about lingerie of all kind. You can get it in real book or ebook from at Amazon.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?