Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, I’m Shania & I’m from Wisconsin. I’m just recently getting into a more public role with my dressing. I’ve made some life changes that allow me to dress almost anytime I want. I’m still kind of shocked I uploaded a face pic! I’ve gone out in public some & I want to do it more, it gets easier every time, right?

I’d luuv to meet someone to get dolled up with & maybe go out somewhere. I have no problem driving somewhere to meet up, I’m not sure how I’d feel going out in my own town, I’m not ready for that.

I used to just wear lingerie but now I have a few dresses & I’d like some clothes that I could wear out without really standing out. Feel free to say hi!

Hello and welcome am new here too I just

read your intro and think your so courageous

Hi Shania, welcome to the CDH family. I’m a UK gal myself,  I do love to have a good natter though. Love that you are already soo confident, I’m sure you’ll find someone near you. This site is primarily American. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Hi Shania, and welcome to our family.
      Im sure you will find other Wi. girls here, there are a few, lol
      You have found the warmest, most supportive place on the web, all the girls are just wonderful, and so willing to extend a hand, give you a hug, or just listen.
      So relax, look around, read the forums and stories, and get to know us all. We are a pretty special family
      Hugs, Regi

Hi Shania,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Shania hello and welcome to this wonderful world called C.D.H. the best place to be.  us girls are very under standing and friendly .feel free to look around and meet others. there is a lot of info here and girls to help you out.   i have added you to my list of friends. read my profile will tell you my side of my journey

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Shania…welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Shania,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Shania nice to meet you  love the name as mrs Twain is such a pretty lady .. As others here have said allready  You have joined the best CD site on the internet with many ladies to become friends with from all over the world . So get settled in relax and enjoy reading  forums and posts from many wonderful stories and life lessons from many wonderful ladies here.   We are a very supportive bunch with lots of advice to give to the best of our ability .. So again nice to meet you our new sister and family member  hope to be able to chat with you sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Shania!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?