Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve come to terms that I may tell my aunt about my cross dressing.Does anyone have any bits of advice discussing it or how to bring it up.

Anonymous

Hello Kaylee.

There are two basic approaches on how to tell other people.

Directly, where you just well, blurt it out. Once you get started, there will not be way back.

Other, rather indirectly. Where you can get started on topic and just “abort” the mission if things are looking like you will sink.

Either way, as you already know, once you tell, the cat will be our of the bag.

Personally, other than my wife, if I was telling anybody else than my wife (she knows) I would go the indirect way… would bring up a tv show, movie, etc where there was a crossdressing scene, to see their initial reaction. Then maybe ask if they ever knew somebody who did it… and if still kind of ok mention that you did it for halloween once, etc. Go from there.

Good luck!!

Gaby

p.s. I removed the poll as it was not in the right forum for polls, and polls with yes/no options without having people telling you why they do suggest one thing or the other are not very significative.

Thank you for the reply.Will definitely use your advice.

I was not real sure about the poll at the end.Thanks for clearing that up

Michelle Liefde
          Ambassador

I think the indirect approach is definitely a more pragmatic option.  I agree with Gaby that you can read the reaction and not go further if it seems like its not going to go over well.  Also, be sure that you are ready to answer any questions truthfully and to give space/time for your aunt to think on what you have told her if you do go ahead.  Lastly, it is a big decision so please take time to consider the possible outcomes.

Michelle

Becka
      Lady

Think long and hard of the potential consequences and be ready for anything.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?