• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 days ago by Beth.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Beth
    Participant
    Registered On: May 6, 2020
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 78

Hi, I’ve been feeling under the weather for a while so not on much. I’m on my third attempt to transition with Estradiol Valerate. I did a couple of short one month stints earlier in the year, but quit for different reason. I am around 7 weeks into it this time, with Spiro blocker, and have been having some terrible digestion issues. Saw doc yesterday and he said to stop the EV and Spiro for now, and prescribed a laxative, as Miralax only helped me a little. Lots of pain, bloating, and feeling unwell lately. Has this happened to any of you? I’ve never felt this way and I’m a bit nervous, to be honest.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Beth
      Lady

Had to go to ER for pain, discomfort after eating. Gallbladder has sludge and stones and I was told I need to have it removed soon. Not good. One miserable person here.

Beth
      Lady

Bump. Anybody else have this issue? I haven’t experienced pain like this in a looong time. Getting really bummed out.

Kelly
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 51

Yes it was the same for me initially. My NP dropped the Spiro, and replaced it with Finasteride which helped tremendously. I switched about 3 months ago and still have gas and bloating issues sometimes. I wish I had answers for you as well as myself. Don’t give up sweetie.

Kelly

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.