Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey y’all!!! Anyone have any good tips on how to hide that brow ridge, or ways to make the forehead seem more softer with just make up/ without permanent change?
      I know arching the eyebrows up higher than the natural line will help, but didn’t know if anyone could give me some tips or ticks?! Thanks so much!!!

Jackie
      Ambassador

Use some Elmer’s glue ( the stick kids use ). With the stick start in a upward motion so as your brows are up. Do this 3-4 times and wait for them to dry. Then take your favorite concealer preferably a cream concealer and with the same upward motion spread your concealer on upwards and you can also cover your eyelids while your at it. Then use your powder foundation and go crazy with it completely covering. Do your foundation next and by the time you get back to your brows you can cover them again with foundation then use either a brow pencil or pencil eyeliner and just decide how much higher or amount of arch you desire. You can go back over them with a liquid eyeliner which you probably don’t want to do yet until you’ve had some practice with the pencil and WHA LAH eyebrows to your preference.

1. Thanks for the help!  I have a lot of practice with makeup (I’m a cis wife) just not with this particular type. I really want to help/teach/guide but don’t really know some of the tricks.
        I’m worried that since the brow ridge is so prominent, that it will still look masculine. The only thing I can think of to kind of “hide” that area is bangs?
        Again, that you so much!  Everyone here is so friendly and supportive! Love y’all!

I just saw a video here at CDH with Jecca Blac talking about contouring, she actually dealt with the brow ridge among other things.

Thanks Rei!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?