Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Take this as a bit of a challenge if you wish.

As you reply (perhaps) to this thread, are you ‘Dressed’, or Underdressed, or just daydreaming or thinking about being dressed?
      (It is absolutely OK to go and put something on or under before you answer gurlz).

Family is away until tomorrow – it is HOT here (and humid).
      So I have on a a light and flowy mini-dress (the hem doesn’t go down very much lower than the sleeves), pantyhose, and heels.
      But even then, the pantyhose makes me too warm.
      Perhaps something more comfortable – pleated skirt?

As soon as I get home from work!!! Getting all dolled up and going out to get some fresh air!!!

Anonymous

I am dressed in my New Year’s Eve outfit, having just done a quick photoshoot (house will not be empty long!).

Hopefully photo will be uploaded soon – this is such an exciting dress to wear, all sequinny and immodestly split up to the hip.

I don’t find the gold sandals very comfortable, but one must suffer for one’s art – and at least I haven’t got to walk halfway round London in them today, or stand for ages waiting for the fireworks.

Oh, but that was such fun! I can feel it all over again, dressed like this!

Later, Lovelies

Laura

Anonymous

I’m in my office early this morning enjoying my new purple dress ( for at least the next hour or so ) black satin and lace bra and forms , pantyhose (without panties underneath) and black 2 inch heels . Oh how I will hate having to take it off and go drab/underdressed for the rest of the day. But that’s my life.

Big hugs

Nancee

Anonymous

I have panties an bra on getting ready for work, so I’ll be under dressed today, and since I work by myself in the apartment, sometimes I’ll take the sweat shirt off and paint in just the T shirt and bra keeping the sweat shirt close by just in case maintenance comes in.

Lisa;

Your sexy painter 🙂 with pink nails (Pink Frost) and red toes…………

I am dressed, except no makeup.  I did paint my nails.  I love to visit CDH when I am all dolled up.

Anonymous

It is very rare I am here in drab.   I don’t tend to do make-up very often during the week as I don’t have time, but donning wig, breasts, clothes, a bit of jewellery is normal after work.

Tonight I have on a long black evening gown, mainly because it is soft, warm and comfortable and due to it being a tad tired is never likely to be worn out! Plus woollies and furry booties for extra warmth.  Hardly a glamourous look overall but this old cottage is chilly!

Anonymous

Under-dressed in the office with a bra and panties.

On wife-free weekends I’m immediately in a bra and dress. There’s also makeup, wigs, and either leggings or pantyhose, but only if I feel like it at the time. I have fun trying outfits on, and it doesn’t help that I can easily wear my wife’s clothes too.

I’d want to say “just panties today “ but it’s never “just panties” they are to important to say “just” I simply adore wearing , buying , washing and folding , reaching in my drawer every morning for a fresh pair and putting them on . Of course I love dressing up completely , but if I can’t , panties make me feel just as feminine , girly and sexy as if I was.

Big hugs

Nat

I try to wear some thing femme all the time, although I have never been outside dressed femme (so its noticeable), I regularly underdress. I wear panties and tights under my work uniform, to me its the safest way at the moment for me to be femme, but without being noticed. I do eventually though, want to actually go outside dressed femme, but only when I feel I am confident enough 🙂

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Uh… no, no and no…

I know that this may sound sacrilegous… but I just don’t have any interest in under-dressing. As a matter of fact, while lingerie is certainly a part of dressing as a whole, it is really not close to the top of the list for me. It really doesn’t make any difference to me. And same as I wouldn’t wear boxers under a dress, just don’t wear lingerie under my guy clothes.

I very seldom get any chances to dress so I’m not dressing now. Well not naked but you know what I mean!!

And… no, not daydreaming about it either. Which is different than my current status as being in the planning stages for my next chance to dress.

Please don’t tell anybody or they may be wanting to pull/suspend my CD license!!! 😉

Gaby 💜

Hi Girls,

as of lately I wear at minimum a thong under my jeans at work everyday. Once I am home I strip off the drab, shower and get comfortable in something soft & sexy. I have also been sleeping wearing a woman’s oversized button up the front night shift or a silk baby doll under my black satin kimona Hugs, Brenda

Not dressed don’t underdress but I am daydreaming of dressing,

It’s all I seem to do I think that is down to my lack of opportunities to dress

I need to get together my outfits and practice my make up more often

yojvan see in my photos how happy and relaxed I am when dressing

i just wish @anna123 could understand that.

XxxBeccs

Anonymous

I’m just staying dressed 👗 today. It was a stressful day yesterday and I’m really accepting my femininity, my inner lady and if I coylc, I’d be dressed all the time.

Thank you for such a wonderful post! I love being here and all of you! I like the entire outfit too. 💓

I want to be more appreciative and gracious to everyone because you really are Amazing! I left before and want to make sure you all know that I’m for real and that being accepted back means so very much to me. 💓💓💓

Anonymous

I don’t normally under dress as it normally feels like half a job or less – a bit wrong to mix and match.

However, I am taking no chances with my man’s new job. He has to wear a silky cami and tanga panties and remember just who got him the job, and to behave like he’s at least half me all the time.

Reckon I’ve already spotted at least 2 closet CDs already… wonder how I can eke it out of them hehehe!

This is going to be fun as well as hard work!

Panty power!

Love

Laura

Always underdressed in panties (I refuse to wear bulky cotton men’s underwear anymore, especially in the heat of south Florida).

Almost always thinking about being fully dressed. Especially when a GG walks by wearing something really beautiful, like the off shoulder floral sundress one of my co-workers wore today. (I was dying to ask where she got it).

Wish I could wear more to work, but as a teacher I don’t think my students’ parents would be too happy about that.

Hugs,

Elise

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Always at least “stealth dressed” (where everything are women’s items but not obviously so) but dressed full mode at home (makeup depends on the night).
      Cyn

I generally wear whatever clothes make me comfortable and fit my mood.  From day to day, that could be men’s, women’s, or a combination of the both.  It is only around my family and at work that I do not wear anything overtly feminine.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hi Candy, Jammies with a bra and padding. I’m a bit under the weather and tired with a cold so although I normally underdress for the workday and then change when i get home, I’m just going directly to my femme pj’s when i get off work right now.

made the mistake of wearing tights under my pants  today, there not warm in 22F weather and wind blowing, wish i had my fleece leggings with me to get warm, on the other hand, the padded bra is nice and warm. The rest is panties, form fitting long sleeve t-shirt (love cuddle duds) and a wool hoody sweater i got from the wife because it didn’t fit her but me,

Anonymous

Just right in red lingerie etc but need another to show touch and feel, shivers, sparks and waves of pleasure from groin etc straining underneath etc

im not dressed..but i like…

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m enjoying a rare Caty weekend as my SO is away until Monday morning.

I got dressed and made up yesterday afternoon and spent the evening relaxing in my silky pj’s before nodding off in them. I always attach my breast forms and being able to sleep bra less, (just like a real GG) is one of my favorite Caty things.

Its warm “down under” but this morning was cool enough for a “period dressing session”. Aka Caty’s replica Civil War and Marie Antionette ballgowns. A bit of extra “pud” on my tummy means a corset is essential for the above to fit. Both ladies had their photos taken “in the garden” and I’m quite pleased with a couple of the shots.

A very warm afternoon sees me inside typing this, wearing a white long sleeve ladies shirt, dark grey skirt, with stockings and 2″ clunky” but comfy black heels.

Underneath to support “my breasts” I’m wearing a light grey Fayreform Coral Bra. One of about 8 in different colours I own and they are sooooooo comfy…

I’ll take my make up off after dinner tonight, but still sleep in my silky pj’s witha silky cami and french knickers underneath.

Having my forms on until tomorrow morning will  almost be a “PB” in time attached.

It feels “so right” when I am in Caty mode, almost like I could dress like this full time. But even if My So was amenable, I’d probably only be a “weekend girl”. As we know it takes ages for a female to get ready for her day and there’s still enough macho male in me to want to get the jeans and t shirt on and go out and “do my day”. Underdressed of course, if its not too hot and if I can conceal it all from “the boss”

Happy dressing

Caty

panties always

Christie

Helena
      Lady

I am dressed today, and being that it’s Sunday(and wishing it was already Spring lol!) I felt like wearing my lavender lace dress and white strappy heels. Sundays always bring out the girly in me, so it’s all about the lavender today.

When in drab, I will sometimes wear satin undies or lace undies to work depending, but for sure I always wear a garter on my left thigh just so that Helena is always present in some form or another. What a  great topic!

My News Years Resolution is to wear my panties and bra everyday this year.

So far I’m good to go lol

Wearing my heels and other fem clothes is a challenge but I dress up every chance I get even if its only for an hour or two

I try to shop at least once a week I just love to browse and try on fem clothing!

I wish I could summon enough courage to have a complete makeover by an expert and photo shoot after.

Anonymous

Underdressed and on a plane in DKNY string bikini panties and a pink bralette.

Fully dressed while I work from home.

Anonymous

I’m not dressed (can’t dress at the weekend, wife doesn’t know) but I’m thinking about what I should wear on Monday for an hour or so before I go to work (in drab), that I need to wash some of my undies, that I need a new bra and some new tights and should I buy that pretty skirt I saw the other day or should I look for a new dress. I love it! Tanya.

Cindy
      Lady

I’m always undressed usually panties, tights then held in by a pantie girdle.

Anonymous

Under-dressed because I have things to do today where my male presence is anticipated.

My Girlfriend went out and bought me a few bra and Pantie sets, Im thinking about wearing them for her next time we go to the drive in

i under dress a lot more then dress up, under dress is more when i am home with wife and 1 adult child still at home. wife knows but does not like to see me dressed up. but she lets me know when i can dress up.   so under dress is more.  i go out under dressed to stores and see family and friends.

Now I’m thinking of gettin dressed, sadly I can’t for now, but Im happy everyone else is at least partly dressed!

Khloe West
      Duchess

I’m 50/50 on a visual on any given day.

I do handyman/contracting on the daily, but always wearing lady duds in brand and fit outwardly. Denim and T’s are allowed on both sides, so those without a keen eye to branding or details will miss the fact that I’m in Lady Clothes while in my daily “TomBoy” mode while working…despite the often useless pockets up front and glittery and fancily sewn butt details on the denim bottoms.

It was an adjustment period for clients, but also had the nails done 24/7 for the past few years before starting the clothes conversion, so likely no that huge  deal for them to adjust to in the aftermath

Wow, caught this at the right time as I sit here (admittedly a little drunk) dressed in my hip padding, breast forms, and waist cincher beneath my ankle-length wine red lace layered dress (admittedly a little big on me as I’m still losing weight).  Bra and panties of course, thigh-high black stockings though I’m afraid my sandpaper feet have run them to hell, a pair of 4.5″ strappy heels and my copper-top wig.  No makeup or nails because I’m lazy and paranoid but damn it feels good!

What a great time to catch this topic! Am on my own at the moment so fully dressed. A flowery top, bra and panties, black stockings and suspenders, and a favourite black leather skirt. Black high heels too. Just need to touch up my lipstick. I’ll be dressed for an hour or two before man drab  take over, but will still  be underdressed. Like you Fiona, have to wear something every day. Just feel soooo good right now. Great post Candy, stay beautiful girls. Hugs xoxoxo

Marianne
      Ambassador

An average day there are three basic ways you could find me dressed.

At work I would be wearing a pair of women’s skinny stretch jeans over panties, a padded panty enhancing hips and butt and pantyhose or leggings. Up top I would wear a waist chincher reaching high enough to slightly raise my A+ breasts forming a discrete bust line, a blouse or femme top and a plain or cable knit womens sweater in blue, green, beige or white. On my feet you’ll find a pair of loafers. In my ears I would have a pair of pearl, crystal or gold studs or semi hoops.

Back home I would change the top and sweater for male designs and take out the ear rings, since my wife doesn’t want to se me ‘dressed’.

Out on town in my free time you would find me exchanging the jeans for a knee length skirt or a mid length dress, probably with a flower print, adding a padded bra with some silicone helpers, a wig and light makeup. On my feet you would see a pair of court shoes or booties with 2-3 inch heels depending on the season. And over it all a women’s blazer or woollen coat, also depending on season.

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?