Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Have you ever done something that you know is wrong, yet the urge to dress has compelled you do it?
      Many years ago in senior school, I had a crush on girl in my year, she had the most gorgeous short skirt for hockey. One day on the bus journey home, she was sat on the seat in front me, I noticed when the bus had left, after she had got off, she had left her PE bag on the bus, all I could think of was about the skirt, I wanted to try it on, so as I got off I pick up her kit and took it home. Straight in and tried it on, bit tight but it felt and looked fabulous.
      Well I never gave it back and she thought it was lost.
      I have always felt guilty, and I know it was wrong, but I just had to have that skirt, I couldn’t help it, I am sorry.

Since we are airing some dirty laundry :

One summer, I worked as a painter.  Our crew did interior only, so we did some businesses but mostly people’s homes.

We were painting this person’s house, and the g/f of the son was home.  Not sure where the son was.  The g/f was pretty hot, and one day the paper boy came by to collect payment.  I knocked on the door to the bathroom and she just finishing her shower, so there she was standing there in nothing but a towel.  I digress, but just that thought of her standing in a towel made me think what kind of clothes she wore.  So when the rest of the crew was outside of the house, I snuck into her room and all her clothes were in 2 white garbage bags.

The bags were relatively see thru, I saw what looked like a one piece swimsuit at the bottom.  Since everyone else was outside, I quicky dug deep and grabbed the item.  It was a one piece swimsuit.  I quickly snuck that out and put it in my car.  That night I tried it on and it was a tad tight but it felt great.

I was racked with guilt, so the next day I brought it back but I think she may have been looking for it as some of the clothes from the 2 garbage bags were taken out.  I put it back into the original bag anyways.  To this day no one said anything or found out.

Anonymous

i took a prom dress my sister burrowed from a friend.. still feel like crap to this day about that.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Oh yes…..

I wouldnt know where to start…. stolen lingerie, lies ….  Not ready to open that box ….😖😟.

Just happy that’s long in the past now.

Stevie

Anonymous

Vanessa I know how you feel.

Anonymous

Well Wendy at least you gave it back, sort of happy ending, but I bet she was confused.

I’m guilty of borrowing my sisters petticoats years ago when I was in school .I  can still remember exactly what they looked like. One was baby blue one was pink and the third one was white. I would layer them so they looked like a formal gown and I remember that I thought that I looked like a girl who is dressed for a prom .Now years later I still feel guilty about doing it. As far as I know my sister never found out that I borrowed her petticoats

Anonymous

When I was a young boy (pre-puberty) an older girl, perhaps 16 or 17 lived next door. I remember waiting till after dark, then sneaking a pair of her panties off their back yard clothes line.  I hid them under my mattress, and then wore them the next morning.  My face turned red and felt very hot.  I don’t know whether this feeling was caused by guilt from stealing, or perhaps the panties were speeding up my rush toward puberty.

Anonymous

Both I expect Linda 😉

I am guilty of wearing my mother’s and my sisters lingerie when I was a teen. I so wanted to be female. There was no feedback as I was careful

There are other events in my past but they are best left there.

Anonymous

So guilty…

I was left alone at my Auntie’s house one time. Her and my mom went out so I did some exploring in her dresser. Ended up trying on some nice lace crotchless panties.

Another time I found some panties in a common laundry room. I took them to my apartment, just to help keep the building tidy!

-Caroline

Gail Rich
      Lady

I have two stories.

Once, at work, I was asked to cover the desk of a coworker while she was on a two week vacation. While working at her desk I needed to get something in a draw. In the draw was a blue skirt. I stayed late that night, put it in my briefcase, took it home and wore it for a few hours that evening. I brought it back the next morning. Every time I saw her wear that skirt I got excited.

On another occasion, I slept over a friends house, while the rest of his family, including his older sister, was away. I slept in his sisters room. I “borrowed” a pair of her panties And wore them for a bit, before replacing them in her draw.

As I recounted elsewhere I had the opportunity to thoroughly explore the sexy panties of my younger cousin when she was in college and living upstairs at my house with our grandmother. Although I don’t remember anywhere close to the exact composition of her panty drawer I do recall how I felt when I was able to touch them and try on some of them whenever the upstairs apartment was unoccupied. Pleasingly they were mostly nylon, which I love, and they were mostly hipsters, bikinis and string bikinis with perhaps a few thongs, the one garment I didn’t find appealing. She only turned 50 this year with the oldest of her 3 children staring her sophomore year in college (virtually), but my cousin is still a stunner and to this day she still doesn’t know that I tried on some of her sexy panties.

Christine

Maya Sol
      Lady

When I just started to discover my other me I was trying stuff out of my mom’s wardrobe. Sometimes I was stealing them and hiding them for myself. I stopped after stealing 4-5 in total but I do continued to try out both my mom and my sister’s stuff. Years later, when both me and my sister already moved to live alone, each on a different place, one day I had to enter my parent’s place and I had the key. No one know that I was coming. I don’t remember why I had to do it but anyway, at that time my sister stored some of her stuff in my parent’s place and for some reason I checked and found a tights. Since it was the perfect crime I took it! But that was the last time ever. Today I do respect the privacy of other  people so I don’t want to open anything not belong to me, even if I know that some hot skirt or something is in there. In rare cases I can open only to look but not to try out. It’s not my stuff and I don’t even have the rights to look into other people’s stuff, same as I don’t want other to look into my stuff.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Okay, confessions…………….way back in my twenties, I was at a laundromat.  A coupe of pretty girls came to do theirs, chatting and laughing.   I was jealous of their free spirit, and even more jealous of their long hair, legs, cute little butts……….because I wish them for myself.   They left in a rush leaving panties and bras………..I took them.   They were Victoria Secret, a hot brand of the time……. and was a close fit!

Another time I was helping SO with her friends donations and pilfered a couple of skirts and tops……………………my rationale was this was payment for labor……………………

I live close to a small motor lodge. One morning, in my part of the alley was an overnight bag, the contents rummaged through leaving womens clothes of jeans, short cut off jeans, t-shirts, panties and bras………..I kept them……………they were also a close fit.  Loved the feel of the jeans and the designer shorts!!

Gail, you are a bad girl.

And totally awesome! I love those stories.

Lee Ann

I often work as a plumber and while I wouldn’t go into areas of a customers house I shouldn’t, the laundry room is a fairly common culprit for problems…..

Anonymous

Olivia, that is so naughty.

Vanessa ?
      Lady

A couple times I’ve grabbed panties that someone had left behind after doing laundry, but that’s about it.  No guilt involved, since it’s not like I stole them directly from the original owner or anything — people lose/abandon clothes at the laundromat all the time and I would’ve had no reasonable way of returning them to the owner (they’d probably get thrown out or somebody else would take them if I just left them where they were.)

I wish I still had the first pair I grabbed years ago before I had ever fully dressed, honestly! Unfortunately I threw them out right before me and my (now ex-)girlfriend moved in together a couple years ago, since I wasn’t sure how she’d react.  I remember them being a lot nicer than most of the panties I have now, haha.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

“As charged your Honour”

Scene: London dressing Service. Time: Circa mid 90’s. Crime ? Reviewing photos of my just completed makeover. The person supervising me was momentarily called away so instead of my allotted number of photos for the amount charged, I “liberated” quite a few more. Some  feature in my public photo profile on this site.

“Plea for leniency”…. For what they charged per photo, “me myself and I” reckon we ended up with a fair deal!

Happy dressing (and confessing)

Caty

Hi Amanda,

Yes…100% guilty! A long time ago, I was staying with friends for a few days and was given the daughter’s room. One evening we all retired late and after using the bathroom, all the lights were out and so I thought I’d be nosey. There were shelves in a cupboard with all sorts of lingerie. Well, I had to have a look, didn’t I?

There was so much in there; lots of panties in different styles, stockings, tights, bras… absolute heaven. So I tried a few…and a few more etc. Then I noticed a gorgeous 8 strap suspender belt, and it fitted. That was it….I chose a pair of stockings and wore that combo all night. Then in the morning I put them back where I had found them. I tried not to disturb anything too much, and think I got away with it. Nothing was ever said, but I did get a warm feeling whenever I saw the daughter in seamed stockings as I knew what they were probably attached to.

Guilty as charged!!

Hugs xx

Found a dress on my car on base, went to my room and tried it on it fit went to the laundry room and stole a pair of white panties belonging to a wave. went back to my room put them on then the dress only time since 14 yrs old. It was great but in barracks. When transferred had to purge them.

Just reminiscing about something I had forgotten about..one day while I was still in school I was getting my gym clothes out of my locker to take home to be washed. The captain of the cheerleader team who was a great looking girl and I had a mad crush on came out of the girls locker room carrying her gym bag. She wasn’t paying attention to me and I watched her walking ahead me. Her gym bag wasn’t zipped and I saw something fall out of her bag. When I got close enough I saw that it was a pair of yellow bikini panties. I picked them up and stashed them in my gym bag and took them home with me When I got in my room I tried them on and they fit me perfectly. Needless to say, she never got them back. I used them as a sexual aid for months. I still wonder if she ever missed them

Guilty!

At about the time I was 11 or 12, I became a notorious clothes line raider.  It was the easiest way for me to gather new items for my stash, and also to learn some things about sizing.  The backyards had to be the ones with no back gate or no fence there at all for a quick in-and-out snatch and grab, then back home to try the item on.  If it fit, I kept it, but at least if it didn’t fit, I would sneak it back into their yard later that night and place it so it looked like it had blown off the line.

PaulaF

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?