• This topic has 63 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Becka.
Viewing 45 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been on CDH for almost a year now.When I completed my profile although I didn’t exactly say I was born in 1960,I did indicate that I have been dressing en femme since I was a ‘  girl’of twelve in 1972.I don’t mind admitting that I am 59,will be sixty next year.Whenever I friend someone on here I always tell them that I am a mature dresxer.I am not in the businesx of deceiving.My CDH friends go acrosx the age spectrum.I have friended some members in their twenties and thirties and the respect I get from them is heartening.I feel like a mother figure.In the case of girlx around my own age or older I note that my crossdressing history is similar to my own.Whatever our ages though it’s great to interact.Age ix just a number.We are all sisters under the skin.

Anonymous

I’d never tell anyone I’m 65! Gilly.

TAMI
      Lady

72 as of last May! Loving my feminine side! Open to any one that wants to be friends and share their journey! Love you all!!!❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous

I’m 62 and don’t feel any older than I used to until I look in a mirror.  It is a shame that my skin is bigger than my body and doesn’t seem to shrink to fit any more!  Nothing that makeup and a nice dress can’t fix, though.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Roberta, I’ll be 65 in a few days.  I have no problem sharing my age with anyone.  I’ve been retired for 2.5 years and love it.

All the Best,

Hugs, Krista

[postquote quote=200244][/postquote]
      Hi Krista.I am retired too and so is my wife.We are so glad that we are.

Anonymous

51. Tif

Hi Roberta. I am 50

hello Hi Roberta,    happy Birthday also. yes the age is just a number but it also means experience in a trade we took, i am 56 and medically retired, i was a machine operator at a lumber yard for years until i had my heart attack at work. before  that job i was a auto mechanic  for 8, worked on bowling machines for 10 years before that job. bowling machine was my first job. i love dressing up as a female. i feel normal and happy and free.   i started with a pair of tights in a school play and i was hooked from there i wanted to try on more and soon i was wearing nylons, panties, bra, dress, skirt blouses.   now i have my own collection of female clothing and make up and perfume, ear rings some heels, wife knows of my x dressing she lets me dress up only when our last adult child is not home. she tells me i can do what i like to do. i am already there dressing up. she has seen me getting dressed up when she wanted to tell  me something and watch me dress up then leave. she will not help with make up or let me sit in same room as her and talk like 2 woman. she does not even courage me to dress up so to speak and do my make up for me or show me how to apply better. i had to learn all by my self. well feel free to read my profile. have a great day.

I seem to be a bit of a youngster when it comes to this group – a mere 55 😉

Anonymous

I prefer hexadecimal.  It takes years off you.  36 sounds good to me. 🙂

Leonara
      Ambassador

I like to say I am celebrating 21 anniversary of my 50th birthday.. I’m
      71 I feel so much younger when Leonara
      Is fully dressed…makeup works wonders
      Be well ladies …. Hugs, Leonara

I’m a 38 year old…. I miss my 20’s!

I turned 40 in June, but still look like I’m in my 20’s dressed and in male mode.

64 and proud of it! But I don’t feel it and feel a lot less as Davinia. Age is indeed just a number….It’s what’s in our inner selves that counts most.

Hugs, Davinia

Anonymous

36 and loving it! I only wish I’d have found this site in my 20’s!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Roberta,  I have no problem at all revealing my age.  I am 49 and glad of it.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

52 here but I identify as a 25 year old.

I have been 29 for the last 41 years. I don’t mind because I look 50!  Joan Collins got nothing on me!

Dame Veronica

I must be to young to be here only 48

I refuse to get old! The most I’ll say about my age is that I’m a baby boomer. I wish I’d been more in touch with my feminine side when I was 25 (and prettier!), but at least I’ve discovered makeup now.

Age 51, feel about 40, often act 25, very often dress 21.

Exactly right Roberta, age is just a number.

And our chrono age need not match the age we act or feel. I dress younger as thats how I feel. 1960 for me as well and even though the joints are starting to squeak and complain a bit, theres pills for that too lol

i am proud of each of my 67 years. Mother Nature been trying to kill me all of them and I’m still here. Sure She’ll win eventually but i am going to make Her work for it!

I’m a young at heart 61 🙂

I have no problem people knowing my age, I’m 39. Age is just a number & does not portray who you are inside. People who judge on your age or try to deceive clearly are not genuine people

Anonymous

Hi, I am 66 and cannot believe it, at least make can hide a few facial lines lol.

My birth date is on my profile, so there is little point in my hiding my age of 63! But as some of the replies have said, age is just a number, the important thing is the person inside irrespective of how old, or young they happen to be.

Anonymous

Works for me Andrea.

72 here. When I’m in drab I feel much older. Maybe 80. Ah, but when en femme I feel….. well, 72.

Joined the “Over 50” Group my first week at CDH, but only because there’s no “Over 70” Group.

Kyle Eve
      Lady

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I will be 23 in September</p>

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

61 here, just 2 years into my dressing and feeling like I’m  in my forties. Gotta love it 🌹

Anonymous

My age…. a girl never reveals her age. Giggle, giggle…..

Anonymous

Zoe, that is the perfect answer for that question.

Bettylou

Anonymous

55 and feeling 35. I’m proud of my age, it means I’ve been learning for 55 years.

Anonymous

Im 41 and have been dressing for 35 yrs. I don’t have a problem with my age or how long I have worn womans clothing

Like others that have replied, my real age is in my CDH profile, I’m 57 but feel (and think I Look) much younger as Stephanie, I don’t get worried by age, as they say Age is just an illusion 😀

You go girl!

Would not have guessed that one right.

Hi Roberta,

I have just turned 27 on the 1st July.

Love Samantha x

Yes. I am 51  yrs. old

Anonymous

i am 64 just hoping that someone will still need me and feed me

Anonymous

👏👏👏

Giselle that depends, can you be handy mending a fuse when the lights have gone ?

I will be 66 in a few days, but fell I never wanna age enfemm most people do not believe me when I tell them I am that old , I like to party like a 30 yr old LOL

By the calendar I’m 53 but I don’t feel that young getting out of bed in the morning.

Nikki
      Lady

Like the American police procedural drama series, I am a big Hawaii five-O !

Book ’em Danno !!

Anonymous

Don’t care. Go thru life as my body allows. Am 65 but feel 45 & young until I look in a mirror and say, holy crap is that me! Thinking about taking down the mirrors but then again, how would I do my makeup!

I am 57 and like you,have been dressing since about 13.Its so nice now not to hide away and be the person inside. I am sure you will agree that it was difficult growing up in the past,knowing you were femme.

[postquote quote=212584][/postquote]
      I agree it was extremely difficult growing u0.

Anonymous

Well to be honest I don’t understand why any member of CDH would not divulge their age or at least insert their date of birth in their profile. Surely age is irrelevant for us ladies!

I’m 74 years old and would be amongst the older age group of ladies (or should I say matrons!) within CDH.

When I’m dressed as Michelle I feel and act as though I’m 20 years younger which is a big contrast to when I’m dressed in drab mode – particularly when I’m on the end of a chainsaw cutting firewood which has been my lot for quite a few months so far this winter.

Hugs to all from Michelle74

Becka
      Lady

I’m 60, and so wish I would have pursued this when I was in my 20’s!  But then I would not have what I do now, and that is important too!

Anonymous

I with you on the maths front Tiff..I know there is a 5 and a 2 in my age and I going for 25 up to you if you believe me😉

Anonymous

We’ve got the same drivers licence issues in Australia …..very numerically incorrect !

Anonymous

Highly unlikely 😁

Anonymous

Will have to add another year to mine tomorrow 26th.

Anonymous

Bobbi, how old are you? Gilly.

Anonymous

Bobbi,  I like your answer; that is one of the very few questions which has plagued me throughout life.  It seems that no matter the number, I have either been too young or too old for (fill in the blank).

Anonymous

Sort of like Lotto numbers ,

Depends upon day of the week & time of the day , but I laughed hard as I completely relate 💋😁

Anonymous

Tiff,
      Me, too.

Bettylou

Marianne
      Ambassador

Pretty sure we are dealing with an international conspiration here. Question is who’s orchestrating it. The Russians, Chineese, Trump or, God forbidding, Disney?

Anonymous

Oooh, I’ll have to get my calculator out, I don’t have enough fingers to work that one out! Gilly.

Anonymous

Bobbi,

I refer to my posting of 22nd July: “I’d never tell anyone I’m 65”

Gilly!

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?