Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

🦋 hi ladies! I write this as I hope, an encouragement to others ❤️🦋. If me of all people, can begin the coming out process, then any one can. 🌼 Today I came out to 2 high school friends, both are ladies, and both accepted me completely.. they were excited actually. 🧚🏼 I am so great full for their loving kindness, their questions, their encouragement. Just taking this step, was like a weight being released from me! 🌹🍃 Β I now have 4 other high school friends I plan on coming out to soon, then, my best friend, then my inner most circle. 🌸🌻

it will take time, it’s scary, will I be rejected? Will I be laughed at? Will I loose friends? All these things swirl around my mind, but I have to do this, I have to be me.. no more hiding.. 🌸🌾

you can do this, at your own pace, at your own time, in your own way..🍀🌿

Anonymous

Effie,

You are an inspiration, dear girl! I’m so happy for you and blessed to be your sister! 😊 🤗

God bless,

Steph

Anonymous

Stephie, 🌸 you mean the world to me🌎

luv you girl 💐

Anonymous

Congratulations Effie, it’s a different road and wish you well, unfortunately you may encounter many different reactions over time, but true friends and genuine people will accept you for the person you are, not your gender, as I have said many times before, its not how you dress that defines you as a person, but how you behave as a human being that does.Β 

Anonymous

Thank you Amanda, 🌷 yes I expect there will be some negative reactions, but that’s ok.. I’ll be as prepared as I can for various reactions ..🌸🥀

Anonymous

Amanda,

Amen. Simple, yet brilliant. Perfectly said.

Steph

Anonymous

Brave girl ..

What you are doing is so much easier to write than actually do…it takes someone special to look another in the eye and tell them a life long secret….whoever they are.

You will get acceptance and you will get ridicule..as long as you are really prepared for this, and SURE …then you are as ready as you ever will be…

I’m just stating pure fact…

Good luck Effie…you are very special and when you get bad reactions to your disclosure….just always remember that you are….

Best wishes, grace ❤️❤️

Anonymous

I appreciate that Gracie💕 it’s a journey I never thought I wouid be able to take ..🌸 but each of us have a path to take. 🌾 and as intimidating as it can be, we gotta just keep moving forward 🧚🏼🦋

Effie, I wish you good luck in what you are doing.Β  Most of what you are scared of is only imagined.Β  Yes, some will laugh, some will be offended that you chose to tell them ( you busted their image of you), some will be down right hostile too.

But, you are going to find those special people who care and will remain by your side no matter what.Β  Appreciate them, let them know what they mean to you.Β  It will be hard and easy and all points in between, but YOU can do this for YOU!

Hugs,

PaulaF

Anonymous

Paula, 🌼 thank you girl!! All of you wonderful ladies are very special, and supportive as we share our journey with each other! 💜🌷

Your courage is very inspirational!! So overjoyed everything went better than expected! 🤗💖💞💋💐

Anonymous

Jamie, thank you sweetie !! ❤️🦋 it felt so good to start sharing with friends !🌼🌺

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have come out to a few people, but my wife is more concerned than I. Truly I want to be more open about myself, but my wife doesn’t want me to tell our adult children or anyone close to us. I am sure my children would be accepting, but I will abide by her wishes.

Amy

I have somewhat the same issue. My wife, who is very supportive and participatory is not keen on anyone else being in on the secret just yet. Especially the kids (all adult).

But I’m so happy for you, Effie, and proud of your decisions to come out to your friends.

Bridgette

This makes me wonder. How do we evaluate who we come out to, who just knows because they are closer than family, who would totally accept things, who is just stiff and unaccepting, and who would be an idiot that would try to berate, belittle, and shame us? I know I evaluate my friends on the basis of these questions and my long list of additional possibly understanding friends is two people long.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Vecca Senn.
        Anonymous

Vecca, 🦋 Β I thought about your question but realized I just have to tell them… I can’t worry about their reactions. Β 🌼🌸 Β I have accepted in my heart that I may loose some friends, but I truly feel that most, if not all, will be accepting.. ♥️ one of the girls I came out to posted last night on her Facebook page, about a friend (me) who came out to her.. the response so far are in the 50’s ( number of replies) and they are ALL positive!! 🌹 this gives me hope that this world is changing in a good way. 🧚🏼🍀

Hi Vecca…

You’ve raised an interesting topic. How do we evaluate who we come out to?
        I have a brother and sister who don’t know. My sister and I don’t get on at all but I would come out to her were it not for my brother whom I love very much. I think he would take it very hard but then again I’m going to have to sooner or later. He lives overseas so it’s ok for now. My wife’s family don’t know but I don’t want to go there as the grandkids are still all quite young.
        Everyone else… I’ve already come out to!
        In the end… the evaluation takes care of itself! That I don’t come out to my wife’s family is more to do with my wife and the granddaughters rather than her offspring. I cannot risk the offspring cutting her off from her granddaughters… simple!

Love Polly

My circle is very testosterone linked. It’s surprising who is supporting, but it is rough trying to sort them.

Effervescent Effie!

Both my wife and I are over the moon with your experiences! So proud of you and we wish you all the very best in your coming out process. The more you do it, the more you will be successful… it just breeds self-confidence!
      You will find that there are moments of doubt and maybe one or two that just cannot accept but they will be few and far between.

Welcome to your future!

Love Polly

Anonymous

Oh Polly!! 🦋🌺 thank you I’m so excited about this portion of my journey! 🎀🧚🏼 This girl is coming out 🙂

Peta Mari
      Lady

I suspect coming out is easier for the younger generation, either in school, or just out – then it is for those of us in our middle ages.

Anonymous

I feel the younger generation is more open minded for sure 🌺🌼🍀

Anonymous

Effie I am so happy for you that you have taken what is a massive step and that it has gone so well. You will undoubtedly experience all manner of reactions to your coming out but IΒ  believe you will face them with the courage we have all come to expect from you.

Huge hugs and mucho kisses

Diana

Anonymous

Thank you Diana, 🎀💜 yes big steps! Im going to try and contact other friends today!🌻🌾

That’s great hun, I’m super happy your being yourself and letting others know. Β I’ve came out to my wife, the first person I told and last year my sister. Just last week I told my boss (female) and we had a great chat , checked out a ton of my photos and some good laughs. Β I know what you mean by the feeling of relief every time you tell someone. Β I was talking to my wife just this morning about what she thought about me telling her sister. We are super close and I myself think she would be totally supportive! I hope you continue your journey hun and just be you!
      Hugs

Ashley.

Anonymous

Ashley 🍀 I plan on telling my sister soon, I think she has an idea about it from when we were younger.. 🧚🏼🌸

I’ve often wondered if she noticed her things moved or her pantyhose missing but she never brought it up when I came out to her.
          Ashley❤️

Anonymous

😂 I’m might ask her that.. especially me sneaking her hair bows into my room 😅🌻🎀

Hi Effie.Β  My older sis was the first family member I came out to, and that was through a sudden discovery one day.Β  We spent most of the rest of that day with me telling her just about everything.Β  When she asked how long I had been doing this, and I explained it started the first time she dressed me at 5 and let me see myself in the mirror.

She had pushed that period into the back of her mind for all those years.Β  To see the light of realization come over her, and the emotions that swept us both up that day was priceless.Β  She told me that so much of what happened back then suddenly made so much sense to her.Β  The moved clothes, small things misplaced and such.

Her reaction to meeting and getting to know her ‘new’ little sister was and has been priceless to my own happiness.Β  Sisters are definitely very special people.

PaulaF

Im so proud of you. That step coming out to anyone can be a hard one.Β  I have a few select people I have come out to. And just this weekend I added a few more. The people I have come out to are very accepting. It’s amazing when they want to just offer opinions and help with the journey.

You are such a brave and amazing woman keep it up love.

❤Tonya

Anonymous

Thank you Tonya! 🍀❤️ Of the 5 people I have now told ( one being my step mom I told today) 🌹, all have been so accepting and 2 of them confided in me a secret they had been hiding ( not related to cding, but other secrets they felt they wanted to share)! it’s really amazing!!

🦋🌸🍀🧚🏼

That’s amazing that they felt they could confide in you as well

Anonymous

Thank you so much ! ❤️🦋🌸

Anonymous

🌺🌼 I hope that doesn’t happen Laura but I have to be ready for that 🥲 …

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?