- other (there should always be an "other")
Tagged: Plans to be going out & about!!
- October 16, 2021 at 6:39 am #560399BillieJayFounderRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 1047Replies: 195Has thanked: 398 timesBeen thanked: 843 times
do you have plans to go out on a GNO, GDO, or even just out by yourself, en femme, the rest of this year?
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by BillieJay.
- October 26, 2021 at 2:20 pm #564701Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 330Has thanked: 1224 timesBeen thanked: 1544 times
I go out en femme about about twice a week. Sometimes I meet my wife for lunch or dinner, but most of the time I am out in public by myself at various public events or just doing everyday shopping and errands. Occasionally, I will meet with a local girl or one passing through the area.
I would greatly enjoy getting together with more of the girls here on CDH. Age limits me to day time travel, and I am not into the bar and club scene. However, if someone needs a drink to relax, I have no problem sitting in a bar.
Feel free to contact me, if you live in the Atlanta, Cobb county, Marietta, Georgia area or you are passing through the area.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Peggy Sue Williams.
- October 24, 2021 at 12:22 pm #563805Robin RoxburyDuchessRegistered On: June 26, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- October 22, 2021 at 4:07 pm #563122Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 751Has thanked: 48129 timesBeen thanked: 1759 times
I belong to a CD/TG support group and we have meetings every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month; the second of the month is this coming Monday. I complete my en fem dressing at the meeting location.
Since June of this year, I’ve been going to an LGBTQAI?+ bar dressed en fem by myself once or twice a month. Thankfully I’ve been taken in by the other patrons, so I don’t feel like I’m “by myself”. I’m hoping to go this next Thursday evening.
- October 21, 2021 at 2:10 am #562389Coral WentworthDuchessRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 92Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 396 times
I am going to a Gay/Trans club in the next town which is a college town and more accepting than the one I live in. Are there any girls from the NorCal area interested in meeting up for Halloween? I don’t much like going alone.
- October 20, 2021 at 11:07 am #562150
- October 20, 2021 at 11:06 am #562149Lynda JonesLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 44Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 156 times
- October 20, 2021 at 6:09 am #562042
- October 19, 2021 at 8:38 am #561643Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 101Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 416 times
I had to respond “Maybe” as it depends on where I might go and if I can rely on a male friend to act as my escort. I am not normally paranoid, but there are simply too many crazies out there who need to make a political or social statement with a gun or their fists. Regardless, my preference would be to stay local in the suburbs and avoid the downtown area (Portland, OR) for right now.
- October 19, 2021 at 2:54 pm #561810Adeline JLadyRegistered On: September 21, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
Portland is having a rough go right now, with protests, the homeless, etc. I personally do not feel the need to go downtown or Lloyd District for anything. But going to outer SE, or pretty much anywhere in the suburbs I feel safe and welcomed. I go out completely dressed, including a mask, which helps in identifying as a woman. The ONLY good thing about Covid in my mind.
I’m older, so less intimidated by people smirking and laughing. And it happens incredibly rarely. Some guys will look at you funny. Most folk won’t even think about you at all. Women will give you compliments. It’s Portland, it’s weird. We like it that way.
A couple of suggestions for places to go:
Birdie Time Pub and Mini Golf
Wife and I had a gno there a few weeks ago. Nice cider list, huge beer list, be we aren’t beer drinkers. The golf was fun.
The Pumpkin Patch on Sauvie Island
Wife, daughter and I went there for adult daughter’s birthday. A couple of women commented on how nice I looked. No one else even noticed.
Dave and Busters (Clackamas)
They are pretty close, so we have been there a couple of times. No one noticed or if they did they didn’t care. Fun time.
Every Goodwill store in the Portland Metro area.
We go out to one every Wednesday evening. Why then? 25% off for seniors.
One place we used to like to go was Ground Kontrol. But they are in old town, and I wouldn’t even go there in guy mode carrying a gun.
I hope you can get out and enjoy your femme side.
- October 19, 2021 at 7:32 am #561627EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 786Has thanked: 4638 timesBeen thanked: 2710 times
I try to get out 2-3 times a week. Sometimes shopping, sometimes just for a walk. Sadly, I go alone as I have nobody close by to go out with. But, alone is better than not at all for me!
Thanks for the question!
- October 19, 2021 at 7:28 am #561622Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 341Has thanked: 494 timesBeen thanked: 1132 times
- October 18, 2021 at 8:23 pm #561464Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 527Has thanked: 2533 timesBeen thanked: 2488 times
I went out yesterday night in my LBD, HUE 100 denier black tights (getting cold in Ontario), cute hiking boots, my granny’s pearls, a light windbreaker, plus enough make up to scare my mirror.
Despite all the security cameras in my condo, I just walked right out like it was nothing, except my heart was going pretty good. Not one person looked at me. Kinda disappointing, really. After all that trouble!
Just before I went out, I was having a nice private chat with one of our more well know ladies and I got much confidence to just go for it! What the hell.
So, I walked for a bit along a park path feeling the gentle cool wind wrap around my legs. Even opened my coat to reveal granny’s pearls. Had a nice sit down on a bench and admired at the night sky. (Okay, maybe I was a bit bad and had a smoke too. Best smoke ever! Yeah, yeah, not good for me. Got it.)
It was a very nice and liberating feeling! Going out again tomorrow night. Looks like the weather will be warmer and I may just wear my heels!
FYI, my condo is attached to a tourist area and folks come and go all the time. I think this is an advantage for this clandestine crossdresser.
- October 18, 2021 at 7:52 pm #561444
- October 18, 2021 at 9:41 am #561200Micah BaumanDuchessRegistered On: March 8, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 71 times
- October 18, 2021 at 8:51 am #561182Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 648Has thanked: 1235 timesBeen thanked: 2655 times
Would love to but the opportunities aren’t there yet. Also with the vaccine passports required for events and restaurants where I live I don’t know what kind of hassles I’d have looking like Abbie instead of my ID. I hope it’s soon though.
Good luck to all the ladies who are getting out, I wish I was there too!
— Abbie 🥰
- October 18, 2021 at 8:43 am #561181Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 29Replies: 928Has thanked: 3988 timesBeen thanked: 4094 times
Christmas night out with work colleagues. Told 3 about my plan so far, two are supportive saying YOLO, one quiet on the matter🥴 Only nineteen more to tell!!!
Still not sure if I’m going but got a gorgeous dress anyway🤣
Really want to do it but don’t want to make anybody feel uncomfortable.
- October 18, 2021 at 7:25 am #561159Brielle RossDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 197Has thanked: 847 timesBeen thanked: 839 times
We have two local CD/TG groups nearby – I already went Saturday to my first meetup GNO and had a great time (see my wall) and just joined another group in Butler, PA which is about a half hour away too.
On Oct. 30, the meetup group has scheduled a stroll in Riverside Park in PGH with coffee/snack after. So, getting more active outside these four walls and LOVING the freedom!
P.S. my wife said I looked cute this weekend, so got a nice bonus!
- October 18, 2021 at 4:33 am #561121Dawn WyvernManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 390Has thanked: 307 timesBeen thanked: 1657 times
I often have days and nights out with my TG friends and occasionally on my own when traveling – I have a fab partner and we have lots of days out together … so I posted ‘other’ as its a regular occurrence.
- October 18, 2021 at 7:06 am #561155
- October 18, 2021 at 3:59 am #561113Debbie LynnLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 130Has thanked: 847 timesBeen thanked: 665 times
- October 17, 2021 at 8:19 pm #561047
- October 17, 2021 at 5:41 pm #561016Ambermaria MartinezDuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 85Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 341 times
- October 17, 2021 at 1:44 pm #560940
- October 17, 2021 at 10:40 am #560861Kara SumtymesLadyRegistered On: November 16, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 38Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
Oh,,, yes!!! I am not really sure of all the details at this moment,,, but,,, it will include Kara,,, being out & about all,,, dolled up lol 👠💕🎀👍 if anyone who has read anything I have been writing here & there,, so to speak, they might know of a little bit of what I have been going through with my time of,,, being able to,,, well,,, being out & about as,,, Kara!! Anyone who’s reading this now,,, As soon as The time comes when I do,,,, get to take my so called Adventure to being OUT!!!! I will definitely start to write more of the details even my outfit I will be wearing & where I will be heading out to,, so stay tuned lol & if anyone is from the N.Y. / Long Island area,,, do send me a message,,, but,,,, please have a profile with at least a picture of yourself and,,, have your profile filled out,,, it does Help out,,, Kara 👠
- October 17, 2021 at 10:36 am #560855Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 802Has thanked: 1932 timesBeen thanked: 3216 times
Yes, finally. I have a group of friends and we get together a few times a year but with all the restrictions we haven’t been able to but I was talking to a few of them the other day and our annual Christmas get together is a go. Very excited about it and already trying to figure out what to wear.
- October 17, 2021 at 8:17 am #560801
- October 17, 2021 at 5:54 am #560750StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 65Has thanked: 196 timesBeen thanked: 359 times
- October 16, 2021 at 7:37 pm #560628Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 1590Has thanked: 4540 timesBeen thanked: 4958 times
I certainly am! I am going to a Halloween party as Cleopatra, but with a dinner before hand. Then another dinner in a couple of weeks, and a weekend away at a hotel all en femme for a few days!
So, you bet I’ll be out lots in the next few months.
- October 16, 2021 at 8:32 pm #560642BillieJayManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 1047Replies: 195Has thanked: 398 timesBeen thanked: 843 times
- October 17, 2021 at 8:06 pm #561046Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 1590Has thanked: 4540 timesBeen thanked: 4958 times
Am I missing something? I don’t understand your post, I am certainly not in denial as to who I am. On Halloween I’m going to be Queen of the Nile!
Just did a near full dress up. Still don’t have the right wig, and need to figure out the makeup.
This is a GNO event, but the way.
- October 16, 2021 at 6:00 pm #560608Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 36Replies: 745Has thanked: 1626 timesBeen thanked: 3532 times
- October 16, 2021 at 2:10 pm #560548karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 454Has thanked: 2244 timesBeen thanked: 1412 times
- October 16, 2021 at 10:15 am #560459Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 500Has thanked: 1427 timesBeen thanked: 1629 times
Been planning a solo night out for months since my wife announced a trip to visit a friend in New York. She leaves this coming Thursday.
It’ll be my first real night out in my hometown. There is a gay bar that is purported to be accepting of all that I plan on going to.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.