Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

Hi there, firstly I hope this is the right place to share this, if not I’m sorry, and feel free to move it.

I have submitted an article for review a few days back, I was just wondering how long it usually takes to go through the editing process and be published?

I’m quite new here so I apologise if this has been answered before, I just found myself wondering as it was sat in pending, I just wanted to check I hadn’t done something wrong, or that it needed something doing to it first to get it passed that stage.

Thanks

Hi Jessica. Re your article……….it appeards that all articles are examined by Vannesa(?) first to be sure the content is non religious, political and a wide variety of objectionable items. You might find your article edited a bit too so it  falls into club guidelines. Depending upon how busy editors are  , it may take a week or two.  If you don’t see it in couple weeks…contact Vanessa.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Jessica,

I am the editor-in-chief for Crossdresser Heaven, and as such, it is my responsibility to review, edit, and publish submissions as main page features.  All submissions are reviewed on a first in, first out basis.  The process usually takes 1 – 2 weeks.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Jessica
        Lady

Thanks MacKenzie and Lady Veronica.

I look forward to seeing it up in place.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?