• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

A fellow CD friend of mine and I are itching to get out and do something.  Almost anything!  We have decided on going to a movie – lots of time out in public without it being a club nor will there be a ton of public interaction.  This feels like a nice compromise for our respective first times out in public.  Yes we’ve gone for drives or walks, but neither of us have gone into public where we will definitely interact with others.

I’m hoping there are some Atlanta sisters with specific advice on our area.  I welcome any input from other gals with advice to share as well.

I’m torn between going to a strip mall movie theater in the burbs VS going to the Landmark’s Midtown Art Cinema.  I go back and forth with pro’s and cons – will being in the city have more tolerant people in general VS the burbs?

Thank you for any input!

Tanya

Anonymous

Im not far from there never been out in public but i would go to one thats close to down town i would stay away from the small ones in the burbs

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?