- July 5, 2021 at 8:15 pm #513701Peggy Sue WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 316Has thanked: 1147 timesBeen thanked: 1465 times
Although Atlanta is considered a Trans/CD friendly city, Marietta, Georgia (Cobb County) is fast becoming an exceptionally Trans/CD friendly place.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I get out cross dressed in the city and county about two days a week.
- October 7, 2021 at 9:57 pm #556938Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 101Replies: 950Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 3526 times
Ah if only….. I used to stay with a couple in your area on my business trips. But I retired 18 years ago and have not been, (nor will I ever, be back).
The other complication is theye did not know and would not have appreciated me coming out as CD.
So there’s the extra” if only”
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Caty Ryan.
- October 7, 2021 at 7:20 pm #556892Dianne LambertLadyRegistered On: September 26, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 139Has thanked: 1080 timesBeen thanked: 664 times
Hope I’m not necro’ing this thread, but it popped up in my front page. Just want to say thanks for the great info Peggy, knew Atlanta was a friendly area, but didn’t know about the rest. Will keep it in mind if I ever do step out in femme! I only live about 4 hours from that area!
- October 7, 2021 at 7:12 pm #556887Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 316Has thanked: 1147 timesBeen thanked: 1465 times
Meeting, groups, and such don’t seem to work out, and I’m not sure why, particularly with so many girls living in the Atlanta area. The North Georgia State Fair went on for two weeks recently, and I went cross dressed each day and had a great time. People were very friendly.
Anyway, the annual Jonquil Fest in Smyrna, Georgia is Saturday, October 23, 2021. If I know any girls from CDH are planning on being there, I might go ahead and show up?
- August 22, 2021 at 6:23 am #533959Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 316Has thanked: 1147 timesBeen thanked: 1465 times
I see new girls from the Atlanta/Cobb county/Bartow county/Douglas county/Cherokee county, etc area signing on to CDH every week.
The fall months are festival time, great opportunities to get out cross dressed and socialize in public. This past weekend I went to the Pigs & Peaches BBQ in Kennesaw, GA. Thousands of people, had a great time, was treated like a lady everywhere I went.
Contact me via CDH, if you want to talk and possibly get together?
You don’t need to “pass,” just look your lady-like best and act like a lady, and people will treat you like a lady.
- August 24, 2021 at 8:47 pm #535188Tabitha LennoxDuchessRegistered On: August 25, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
If anyone wants to plan a trip to northern Georgia to watch the leaves change, I’m totally down to plan a girls trip! I had fun being dressed and “out” while alone on a mini vacation last month but i would much rather be with some fellow females to help me enjoy the experience! I know of a REALLY nice cabin on a mountain with a gorgeous view and a hot tub!
- August 24, 2021 at 9:09 pm #535195Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 316Has thanked: 1147 timesBeen thanked: 1465 times
I am going to be pretty busy for the entire month of September, but come October maybe we can set up a meeting of two or more of us girls? Better yet if other girls want to get together earlier. Looks like the number of new Georgia girls signing on to CDH is growing, good!
- August 25, 2021 at 2:38 am #535232Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 123Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 689 times
Sounds fun. And I would be interested, however since I am totally in the closet I would need ample notice of the plan ahead of time so I could work it into my schedule.
- August 24, 2021 at 9:19 pm #535199Tabitha LennoxDuchessRegistered On: August 25, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
Yeah, planning a month ahead is no big deal. I’m sooooo happy just to be talking to other girls who want to just hang out and be themselves just for the sake of being openly authentic to themselves. There’s alot of different girls on here from different backgrounds, so thats refreshing to hear other female perspectives from them
- July 6, 2021 at 4:36 am #513833LadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 123Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 689 times
Thanks for the info Peggy. That area is not far from me, but just far enough that I wouldn’t likely encounter anyone I know.
- July 6, 2021 at 6:19 am #513855Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 316Has thanked: 1147 timesBeen thanked: 1465 times
Let me know if you want to meet sometime. I stay pretty busy in retirement but can always find girl time.?
I meet regularly for coffee with a group of GGs, who treat me as just another girl. This gave me an idea, so a while back I attempted to organize a lunch group for CD girls in the vicinity of Marietta/Cobb county. There was virtually no interest, a shame, since we are welcome most anywhere.
If any girls would be interested in meeting regularly, message me?
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Peggy Sue Williams.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.