• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

curious as to what is sexier, bare legs or fishnet stockings. I have done both when wearing a mini skirt and heels. Legs are shaved and lotioned before going out.

Anonymous

Bare legs with mini skirt & heels – also lovely to look at ☺ Tiff

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I think it depends what kind of look you are going for.  I  would go with bare legs and heels with a mini.  Fishnets never really did anything for me

Depends on the type of fishnets and mini skirt. What type of top are you putting on and where are you going? Some many variables

Anonymous

I agree that it all depends what look you are going for. I’m not a big fan of fishnet stockings for going out in public, I always felt it looked a little trashy. However, I have worn stockings and garter belt with a short skirt going out in public, making sure that the garters are covered by the skirt. Bare legs that are freshly shaved always feel lovely in heels and a skirt.

I argee that it depends on what “look” you desire. I will never go out without wearing a garter belt and stockings. I do like fishnets and i have many styles and colors.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I never show my legs bare. they are always in pantyhose. I do occasionally wear fishnets over sheer pantyhose. I enjoy the look.

Bare legs always. you can pair with shoes for a sporty look 🙂

Oh honey. Short skirt? Cover. Really. Up to your discretion what product you care to use of course …

When wearing all dress or skirt I will wear stockings and a garter belt. Occasional, I will wear thigh high stockings. Regardless, never ever pantyhose.

Shorts, I will go bare legs……………sometimes

Anonymous

I always wear holdup stocking’s myself whether I’m wearing a mini skirt or a dress, it’s just to hide my man legs, i sometimes wish i had more shapely legs then I would go bare leg, but it’s up to the individual to bare or not to bare x

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?