• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Biggest mistake I made before coming out was bottling it up and it bit me in the butt.I knew for a long time I had an inner woman inside me that wanted out and kept bottling it up more.It even hurt my own family too,we did have arguments over this at times.Finally at age 26,knew I could not do this anymore and didn’t want to make it more worse than it was.It was either quit bottling and come out or let it go down hill even more.Decided to quit bottling it up and come out.I learned my lesson the hard way on this and resolved it with my family too.

You said it – biggest mistake was bottling!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I am glad you finally came out and can get on with a happier life!

Amy

It must have been a big stress release for you Adrianne.    A load of the mind; so to say.  Congratulations, you are now free to be who you wish to be.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I hope life is easier for you and your family now and well done for making that decision. We often forget that bottling things up not only affects us but, indirectly, others.

[postquote quote=557357]
      It was a huge stress on me before I came out.My family did forgive me on this after I came out

Anonymous

The pressure, fears, and Anxiety are real when trying to come out. It was the most difficult conversation I’ve ever had with my wife. It was also one of the biggest stress relievers I’ve ever experienced. Hiding even the smallest piece of you from your SO isn’t fair. They will either accept it or not. Living with the fear of shame I just couldn’t do it any more. There was no shame when I came out only questions and ideas on how to make it work. Good luck with your Journey.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?