Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have a strong desire to finally get dressed in a two-piece, bright red or black bikini and wear it with pride at the beach.

I’m leaning toward wearing this on a nude or clothing optional beach – hoping that most people there would be more accepting however I’m also wanting to take that extra step and dress how I want to dress on a ‘normal’ beach.  I would set up site away from large crowds and only where there are small numbers of people.

Ladies, what are your thoughts on a first-time bikini wearer on a public beach?  Nude or public?  For those that have worn a bikini out before, what were the responses you received/saw, and how did you feel about it all?

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

While I haven’t yet gone to the beach or a pool in a swimsuit. I have been out on my boat many times in one. Although I have a two piece, I mostly favor a one piece. I will tell you that I love it.

I do avoid the more crowded places to anchor and usually stay further out in the lake and off the normal pathways. Its uncanny how many boats veer from their course to pass nearby. I think, anytime guys see a girl, of any type,  they will go for a look.  While I’d like to think it’s me, it’s probably the boat they wanted to see.   lol

I’ve seen your one piece photo Roberta and you look great. No wonder boats come for a closer look honey

Roberta Broussard
          Duchess - Annual

What a sweet thing to say. You just have to love dressing because it sure ain’t easy sometimes.

Cassie,
      I too love to wear a bikini and do on a regular basis. Like cis girls, we have to be honest with where our bodies are as bikinis don’t look as good on larger bodies and we might draw unwanted attention to ourselves. Where I live it is common to see body positive older women sporting a bikini with a little more showing than might be expected so I can still get away with it and not be too self conscious. On the beach I wear one that isn’t too skimpy but on the boat the skimpier the better. On the beach I try to find a spot away from kids and young women as they are the likeliest to notice something might be amiss. I wear a coverup driving around and to and from my destination. Shaving and an extra good tuck are a must for me. I do wear one piece cut out suits if I find myself getting a little pudgy, which is becoming more prevalent these days.

You’re so right Danielle. We have to be aware of our bodies and show off the best bits only. I have found one pieces to be the most flattering, especially ruched ones with a padded cup. As all women know, black is the most slimming, but patterns that highlight a waist look great. Also I feel safer swimming in a one piece than a bikini bottom. So far I’ve only tried a nude beach. The crowd is much more understanding, or perhaps just interested in themselves.

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve never done it but would love to have two piece bikini tan lines… a small V down there and two triangles up top… would be nice

Anonymous

Its always been my dream to wear swimsuit of either kind. I’ve just received some new forms from Vollence which are self adhesive. Wow they are brilliant and so comfortable. I will say they are only 400g silicone (A) and not sure how they would stay on if if any bigger. Be fun trying. I have that size as I am slim with 38 band size and 154lbs. cannot wait for the summer over here in the UK, if we get one. Hugs’s Katie

Wear a sarong xx

As you girls make me so envious of a wonderful girly body i would need a one piece to cover the little to much in the middle for a two piece as said dont want to be outed and as never getting out to a beach living in NE Montana a little far to go ha ha .

Hugs and envious ..

Stephanie Bass

I wore bikinis in my younger days but now I sport a one piece that I just adore.  I arrive in shorts and a top that I take off once I arrive and like laying out with a friend or my boyfriend in remote areas of the beach away from kids and at times do it at the gay beach areas here in LA. I stil enjoy doing it in the warm summer months

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have several swimsuits, bikinis and one piece that I wear in my very private backyard, though I’ve never gone to the beach in one. I’d love to though! Living near the shore of the great lake, Lake Erie, there is a beach not too far away, but in the nice weather it is always quite crowded so I am extremely reluctant to go there in a swimsuit.

I’m sorry I cannot offer any other help.

Just before Covid changed all of our lives I had planned to attend a CD/TG long weekend getaway at a resort where there wouldn’t have been other guests, and was planning to do some pool time, and bought a smaller swim safe set of forms. Sadly I’ve yet to be able to do anything like this.

Amy

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?