Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Perhaps just a whim of mine, but do you think that you should match the colour of your bra and panties – or is it a matter of how you feel at the time?  I always try to pair everything up – but is that just that the pink fog descends and makes me want to be more “perfect female” than just “feminine”?

Anonymous

They should at least compliment each other. Black and white goes with almost anything. If you’re doing for a casual look, they don’t need to match. Formal look? Better to match, and more so to match to the outfit

Hiya, Chloe; you raise an interesting point – formal or casual?  When I dress up, it’s never “casual”:  Holly is a fantasy and hence never wears anything less than the most beautiful clothes she can find at the time.  I guess a lot of the ladies out there are much more serious, ladies-every-day and potentially (or actually) on the TG path, hence they feel that their underwear is more of a practical matter as opposed to a fantasy.  There’s room for both approaches on CDH:  I just tend towards always matching – and it doesn’t have to be black or white – my favourite is purple!  Love you:  Holly XXX

Hi Holly
      Its just how it takes you on the day.
      Love Sarah xx

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t, my bras are 5 different colors, but I’ve got dozens of different colored panties. Far from being black and white, I don’t think I actually have any lingerie that is white except two of my camisoles.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hi Holly i voted yes, when i buy my bra’s i also buy the matching panties, I think it looks and feels better when they match, there is only one thing sometimes you can’t buy a matching garter belt to hold up your stockings,

Which is a bit of a bummer X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

There’s an obvious solution – wear hold-ups!  (This coming from a Tights And Mini Skirt sort of girl…)  Holly XXX

Hi Holly i do wear holdups with a Lacey top,. But sometimes it’s nice to wear stockings with a garter belt X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I had to vote no; in general, I do not consider it very important.   Granted, it looks nice when getting dressed and looking in the mirror, but after putting clothes on, it’s kinda moot.  My bras are white, beige-ish, black, mauve, and pink ( I really need blue ).  But my panties are all sorts of colors, many with patterns.  It’s just not possible matching them up very often.

Stevie

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

If the same color bra & panty are available and match okay with what I’m wearing then I choose them but most of the time they are unmatched.

Holly:

I would think it would depend upon whether or not you are going to allow someone else to see them!?!?

I’m not quite “out” yet – so that would only be by accident!  Holly XXX

I voted no, but when I’m shopping and I see a pair of panty’s that match the color of one of my bra’s I will def buy them.  It looks nice then when I’m getting dressed in the morning…

Jenny Liu
      Lady

Most of the time, I do wear matching bra/panty, to fit the atmosphere.  But sometimes, I purposely wear non-matching bra/panty because I want to unmatch the top and bottom.  For example, I plan on wearing a red top and a white skirt.  In this case, I would wear a red panty with a black bra, just to maintain the contrast to “show off” my underwear.  I guess I am just a slut.

Jenny

LOL I laughed so hard when I read your comment jenny, I like to do the same and a lot of times will wear a darker bra to show through a lighter colored top………

Jenny Liu
          Lady

We have the same mindset!

Jenny

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Holly,

I voted ‘No’, as I tend to want to put on clean garments first, and sometimes, well, matching just aren’t readily available.  My favorite bra is that generic beige, so any of my panties will work. Only when I’m feeling ‘my oats’ do I go for that fashionable matching look.

Hugs, Chloë

Definitely not.  I change my panties every day, but don’t change the bra every day (maybe every 2 or 3 days).  I’m more concerned that the bra shouldn’t show through the top, or the top doesn’t expose the bra, than I am with matching the color of the bra and panties.

I don’t get my bras from the same place as the panties, so the patterns are never going to match anyway.

I always try to match, if for no other reason then I have to buy more!

And there could be no better reason than that!!!  Love you:  Holly XXX

I don’t believe panties/bras should match up in colour.

That being said, this is the anal side of me speaking.  When I transform into wendy, I have to have my panties, bra, shapewear, tights, cami colour all match up.   Minus the tights and maybe the cami, no one else is going to see the colour of the under things but for some reason, I don’t feel 100% completely dressed unless I know my underthing colours match up.

Hiya, Wendy:  I think I can understand where you’re coming from.  I always like to match things up, but that’s probably because Holly is a fantasy; I’m not TG and don’t see my dressing as a routine, every day sort of thing.  I’m not trying to be horrible to the lovely ladies out there who follow that path, but to them dressing up is inevitably a less unusual sort of thing.  I dress to feel special, not just because it’s natural and right for me; from that viewpoint, I want everything to be perfect and therefore try to match up…  Thanks for the reply – always good to have to thinkabout things like this!!!  Holly XXX

It all depends whether or not someone other than me will see them

I not only match the colours but the style too. I love quality underwear and purchase complete sets from my favourite online store. Bra, panties, suspender belt, and a new pair of stockings each time. I’m slowly building quite a collection.

Hiya, Amy:  yeah, style is also important – I have plenty of underwear that (despite being the same colour) just doesn’t seem to go together.  Mind – at a pinch, matching colours will sometimes just have to do.  Nice to see that us Leicester ladies tend to think alike!  Love you:  Holly XXX

J J
      Lady

I prefer to match, not just color, but same material and lace, etc. I have found some lovely bras, but couldn’t find the matching panty so passed.

I agree with those that they believe your undergarments should match in color. It is sometime hard to find a pair of panties that match your cute bra. But as long as your colors are close, I think that’s okay.
      If you have a set of match wear then definitely they should always be worn together!

LL

Close is what I shoot for, too. Fortunately, I buy mostly purple tones so everything is pretty close.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Holly,

I voted no, but I haven’t given it much though until this poll. Having dozens of panties of all different colors, patterns, and styles, I don’t think I could now even if I could afford to! Although thinking about it I do have some black lace that would match up nicely.🤔

I do like the idea!

💕Lara

Anonymous

I voted “yes” but with the following caveat, that I do make sure they match only when it’s possible. I think of having matching lingerie as one more of those feminine steps I can take that makes me feel even more womanly. But that said, whenever I see a cute pair of panties, or a really wonderful bra, if they’re not a matching set, that doesn’s stop me from buying them!

Hugs,

Holly

Meredith
      Lady

Matching? No. Blending and coordinating? An emphatic yes.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?