• This topic has 72 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 39 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls, I was thinking about this last night when I couldn’t sleep. I once wore a black bra under a thin white t-shirt and felt so self conscious I’ve never done that again. Research has shown that its generally a fashion no-no to wear a black bra under a white top. I’m interested to know what the rest of you girls think. Tanya.

I don’t know, sometimes contrast is good like a pink thong under white leggings. Yes, I’m guilty!!!!

Lanna

Anonymous

No-no-no—–never !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

Pretty sure everybody has had to throw something together especially when first starting but as Lanna has said some contrasts can be quite sexy.

Donna x.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Tanya,</p>
      Yes, it is definitely considered a no-no here in the UK. I once saw a lady dressed like that in a shop…and she knew I noticed. I got a very knowing smile back! Thought I’d try it at home one day, along with heels and a short skirt. What a tart! Such shocking behaviour! LOL!

Anonymous

Hi All, thanks for your replies. I did feel a bit if a tart when I wore my black bra under my t-shirt. I might try it again in private! LOL!

Personnally, I like the look but it must remain modest…….colored bra under shear????? No No. Is OK for young girls….more mature ladies….no.

Dame Veronica

I have done that too can be sexy looking I prefer white bra with lace that shows through white blouse looks sexy

susan

Anonymous

It looks cheap and it is cheap.

Sometimes it pays to look cheap  (wink wink).

Imogen

x

The female lead of Madam Secretary often wears a dark bra under a sheer white or cream top.  Makes me want to think of her as sexy but cheap(using sex or the look to get what she wants) but also makes me want to try it one night when roaming the halls of a hotel.

I have a very pretty formal white background with floral rose, pink red yellow roses, I wear this bra and matching panties und both a  white spandex pantyhose like mesh bodysuit, also have a similar black bodysuit.

I was grocery shopping the other day in the black bodysuit with a black spandex pencil skirt and suntan LEGGS ACTIVE support pantyhose, black ladies Reebok walking shoes. During checkout line wait I had a GG LADY about late 20ish behind me asking me where I got the bra, saying she had a similar mesh bodysuit in white and had been looking for a Sexy bra to wear under her white bodysuit. I said I had gotten it a year ago at SOma INTIMATES during a special spring bra and panties promotion, but when I went back to get a second one 6 months later I learned it was a limited edition.

Shucks honey she said to me, Do you have a white similar bodysuit, you should wear the same bra underneath it. Isaid I do occasionally when I go clubbing but thought Bout wearing today but thought it wouldn’t be appropriate for Grocery shopping today.

Anonymous

Did you take her home with you?

Mikki

Anonymous

It can look very pretty.

It has to be the right top/bra combination.

I saw a woman wearing exactly that on a really hot day last summer. The top was a kind of vintage blouse, mostly but not completely sheer, and the bra was full cup and jet black with swirly patterns kind of embossed on it.

It looked so beautiful I went looking for a similar vintage looking blouse for myself.

If I wasn’t so hairy, I would so wear it with a nice swishy skirt, or dark trousers and heels.

Love Laura

Anonymous

I have to agree actually that sounds like a really nice look!

I’d say a black bra and a thin white top is more of a statement than anything else. Sounds like the lady you saw had a good outfit in mind. Great way to clue the world into the fact you’re wearing a bra. Personally I think it’s a nice look.

If I wear my bras during the day then I have to check myself to make sure none of the straps/lines are visible through my shirts. If I were to make a summer-time gender statement, I’d go for floral sandals, jeans, black bra, white opaque top, and then any makeup or glasses or hats or whatever.

I kinda like it to be honest.

C

No, would never do it, just looks to my mind like I forgot what I was wearing while I dressed. I even go so far as to usually wear a camisole or slip to get the lines really feminine and smooth. I personally don’t like when I can read the details of someone’s bra through their blouse!

Still, if you like it it’s your “look” not mine!

Sunday b4b, Memorial In a Grocery Store checkout line, I saw a young lady maybe in her late 20s or early 30s , it was the first day this year in my area that the temperature was >90° this year and many outdoor Swimming Pools had just opened. It was about 3pm anyway I noticed her because she was wearing a pair very tight bluejean shorts and a sheer beige top,  I’m guessing maybe a bodysuit or a new style ONE PIECE ladies swimsuit, her bright Yellow bra very visible through it.

I

Hi Tanya,

I did the same thing a while back.  I certainly wouldn’t recommend it.

Anonymous

Black bra under white top, definitely not.

Anonymous

ummmmmmmmm    🙂  ,umm, on the ‘delightfully slutty’ side of the coin, why not?  🙂  I’ve been in a LOT of “sheers” for poses where OF COURSE the ‘bra’ was either very red or very dark, over a sheer white or very sheer black ‘cover’ or veil.  To myself, it certainly has it’s place in Fashion do’s & don’ts, but behind closed doors ANYTHING goes.  (again, imho).  🙂 !  thanks!

Anonymous

Errrrr, I certainly didn’t MEAN to ‘come across’ (as a slut), therein, pls allow me to rephrase to alleviate ppl “tip toeing” around my words.  Okay, some here dislike the word ‘slutty’ …therefore remove it from my post.  (In fact, let’s remove all of my posts just avert another ‘disdainment’ upon anyone at all).

MODERATOR:  FEEL FREE TO DELETE ALL OF MY POSTS (unless I can do that in some wise)?

I will also now eliminate all posts that I have made that ‘may’ cause any one of the CD members to rise to anger, or better yet, delete them all and merely “lurk” and “be a good tranny!”  (Seen but never heard)!   I like LOVE it here, but I honestly SUPER hate causing disruptive ‘scenes’ no matter how slight.  (Which I’ve done AGAIN)!  Thus, my silence henceforth, and my profound apologies to everyone at CDHeaven.

I will only lurk …and besides, in four days we return from The Grand Caymen’s for Fall Shoots/Winter Shoots.  I’ll not have much time anyway (read: None at all).

Y’all have fun and will try to keep updated as time allows!  Bub-bye for now….

Anonymous

I hope that was tongue in cheek!!! Lol

I guess it depends on the look you’re going for. Some girls like to look a bit more provocative (I don’t like the word “slutty”). I prefer a more demure look. But I think you should do what makes you happy! We are all unique individuals with our own senses of style.

Anonymous

I have a problem in that I like to wear matching (colour wise)bra and panties. So if I’m wearing a dark coloured skirt with black panties I can’t wear a lightship top. I suppose the solution is to pink/nude coloured lingerie (or stop being so fastidious about matching lingerie sets!). Gillian

That reminds me of Selena, a black bejeweled bra under a shear white blouse…..sometimes I sing selena in the truck

Anonymous

What’s a bra?  😉

Ok maybe my mind set different. I have seen women out with black/dark bras/tops under a white or sheer top. Personally, I don’t own any white bras. I don’t see it as a no no. At the same time to each their own. I like a little risque or a provocative appeal. Confidence is also the key.

Tanya,

I agree, a little color is nice, under a  sheer top, especially when top is tight spandex bodysuit especially when it is white.

Recently my SOGGF and I had a disagreement about types of bras and panties to wear she is sometimes very conservative ie more times than not WHITE OOR BEIGE/NUDE BRAS AND PANTIES. But sometimes life she is getting together with some of her college alumni she will dress a little bit racy..and how several times I have given her some nicely colored like vivid orange, floral red CV rose or deep purple or ruby red bra with matching panties… some are solid , some solid with lace on edges and some all lace.

Any how for her BDay I gave her a White background with floral rose patterns both with matching panties,   bikinis and retro thongs and HiCut Retro lace briefs….. she thru back in my face mad. Next thing I knew she had gone to SOMA INTIMATES STORE AND BOUGHT ME IN MY SIZE THE SAME,,  SAID IF U WANT ME TO BE WEARING YOUR BRDAY GIFTS  THEN SO DO but in ur size ! Under what ever dress. Skirt , top I choose r you

Yesterday SOGGF had me wearing a spandex mesh White bodysuit over a floral red rose bra and panties..bikini.. for a potluck picni c inside a building

Tina Thompson
      Duchess

It depends on the occasion, and your personal style.

In a club or party setting, absolutely, it’s a great look.  At the mall, hmm, depends on whether you’re comfortable getting looked by a lot of people.

Me, I like to dress fashionably, but not underdressed for where I am going.  I’d wear that combo to go dancing, but not to drop into a service at the local Universalist churcg.  You might be different, and if that’s comfortable for you, then by all means!

Lea
      Lady

If fashion trends tell us one thing it’s that there’s no right or wrong way to dress, everything changes ovet time.

I like the bra outline look sometimes, feel very modelesque. Bras seem to find so many ways not to stay hidden. Straps peeking out, bra cup outlines, bra bands bunching skin to make it more obvious, ripples in tops caused by bras. Layering tops can help hide bras too.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Lea.

With the right bra, it could work. Depending on the occasion. I’ve always loved pantylines. I know most women want to avoid them but I like them. I’m sure there are plenty of folks that feel the same about bras.

Tina Thompson
      Duchess

One other thing…you better have a really pretty bra on underneath if you’re going to show it off!  (smiles!)

Sherri Remington
        Duchess - Annual

If that’s the look you’re going for by all means, I myself would only do that if the bra is one that I want to show off and I probably would not be going to run errands but to a party with like minded friends.

Agreed always re pretty bra

K Swim
      Lady

I have seen that many times….sometimes while they are working out. Hard to tell if those ladies were doing it on purpose, or if they were even aware of why they are getting so much attention. Either way, if that is your idea, you may as well not even use the shirt as it will not conceal very much.

Emily
      Lady

Bras and bra straps that show have kinda become the norm. I used to worry about straps showing. Now I just let that freak flag fly. Observing how females dress will give you some idea of what’s right or wrong. Besides, some bras are just too pretty too completely hide. The correct bra for the outfit is key

Anonymous

I wore a red bra under a white t-shirt this morning. It didn’t look out of place. A woman at work today was wearing a dark coloured bra under a white top and she looked ok. Maybe its becoming more the norm?

C

Have any of us ever been in the club when the black light turns our bra fluorescent under a blouse? Too funny…

My wife (mistress) suggested I wear a bright red bra under a black mesh blouse. She sending me to run errands this weekend. The outfit is to be the mesh blouse, black mini skirt, black fishnet stockings and heels.

Anonymous

A red bra under black blouse always looks fabulous , enjoy your errand running 🏃👠

Anonymous

One of my favorite outfits is the opposite! Black bra under a red lace top…

Anonymous

Alexis that combination is beautiful & you’d own it 😊😊💐

Go for it Girl if ur going out clubbing !

Its sexy. Especially when u have a mini skirt and fishnet phose.

My SOGGF  several weeks ago had a surprise for me.  As weather was very hot and humid she said Tammie it’s time you got some sleeve less tops and bodysuits. It was a Saturday morning. Little did I know why she insisted that I get the outfit bellow.

We got a nicely tight fitting white spandex mesh,  pantyhose like scoop neck bodysuit with two embroidered long stem Rose’s on front with the red blooms covering the bra cup nipple area, but rest of bra totally visible through the white mesh bodysuit.

Come that evening just after dinner  SOGGF says Tammie, let’s go out tonight our favorite club down but please change into your new bodysuit and wear your rose flowered bra and panties under the bodysuit, and wear your sheer to waist phose and your white spandex miniskirt.  Call me when you have changed so I can redo your makeup after I have changed and redone my own own makeup. After she was finished with my makeup she handed me a pair of white shiny vinyl knee high 4″ chunky high heel boots said wear these tonight.

Then she said as we were going out door to get into car, Tammie you look very cute and sexy, I said so do you.

YES, YES, YES, I have always shown my lingerie over my outer clothing.

Sheer, Lace, Cotton and chiffon I love transparent clothes. I love bras, panties (thongs and g strings) and garter belts and i want the world to know that I’m a beautiful gurl

Anonymous

Superman wears his pants over his outer clothing.

i want to play with his man of steel

I think it’s fine if you are up for it  I’m way to nervous for anyone to see I’m in ladies lingerie.  Maybe some day.

Anonymous

I think if it’s a very pretty bra with lace or flowers on then it is essential to show it off as best you can, we all like to look our best when we are out and about dressed to the nines, it seems the girls of today don’t bother about showing a bit of bra strap or wearing a low cut top to show a nice bra cup x i say go with the flow xxxxx

I agree I if you have a pretty looking bra and nice semi sheer white or cream colored blouse go 4 it  isn’t that what its about having a very feminine visual bust.

I have several very pretty floral pattern bras and they are very nicely visible through my white blouse and even more so when I wear a one of my mesh bodysuits . I also have two nicely tight floral pattern message Vneck bodysuits under which I either wear a lace solid color bra or a nice orange lace bra and matching lace bikini or BOYSHORTS or its matching thong panti. Especially with my black floral mesh bodysuit that the floral pattern is mostly orange blossoms 2 blossoms directly covering ones booby tip ends

As my SOGGF has said If u have a nicely busty bust why not discreetly show it off.

I think it is time us girls set the fashion for G G s.
      What do you other girls think ? .
      Hugs Rhonda .

Right Oh as Brits would say.

Anonymous

Jolly spiffing ektually! Gilly.

Anonymous

or reet grand.

Anonymous

Donna, don’t you mean Rees Mogg? Gilly

Anonymous

Strange person that one.

Anonymous

No need to be rude about me! Sulk. Gilly.

Anonymous

haha You know I would never intentionally upset you Gilly, unintentioally however……

Anonymous

Think we’re loosing the thread again. Better get back to bras. Where do you get yours? Gilly.

Anonymous

Not brave enough to go somewhere special though might do so on line, Debenhams etc, or smash and grab self service in Asda.

Anonymous

On line, what, the neighbour’s washing line?

Anonymous

Not recently.

Anonymous

Oh, don’t they have them in Strangeways?

Anonymous

Careful you’ll be locked up for hijacking this thread.

Anonymous

Is there room in the cell?

Rees Mogg ?

Is this something British?

Anonymous

Very British!!!

Means what in American English?

Anonymous

Jacob Rees Mogg is an Old Etonian, Conservative British Politician. I used his name as a response to Donna’s “reet grand”. It’s all to do with class prejudices/dialects in the UK.  Heeeelp! Gilly.

You can, but it will be too flashy. I like to wear a transparent top with a white bra under which is less showy but a beautiful thing to showcase my girl style. I see a lot of women doing that!

I usually wear a nice white lace bra under a sheer white blouse as the lace shoes through so nice

Never!

Black bra under a white top?

Sexy A F babe.💋

Next time make it a see thru. 🕵️

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?