• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,

New member, older cross dresser who has recently out to my girlfriend and seemed to have gotten a pretty positive response from her, “big relief”. Any thoughts on what to expect from her now?

Bobbi

Anonymous

Hi Bobbi and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

Thank you so much Rachel!

Rose
      Lady

Hi Bobbi, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

I don’t think anybody here can really say what to expect (or not) from your girlfriend next, as each person’s actions and reactions are unique. My advice, though, is that should she have questions – which wouldn’t be surprising – then you need to be honest with her, even if those answers are a bit uncomfortable or embarrassing. That said, hopefully she’s accepting; I can tell you from personal experience that it’s absolutely wonderful.

Anonymous

Hi Rose,

Since coming out recently to my S.O. and getting a supportive and thoughtful response life is changing in so many positive ways. We are communicating daily, we’re more affectionate and ready to face this challenge together.

Bobbi

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?