Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, everyone
      , I am looking for some hip and butt padding. If any one of you can point me in the right direction or can recommend somewhere to look it would be much appreciated.
      Thank you

Kate

For years I’ve been making my own home made ones out of thick foam rubber . I have made 2 hips ,buttock, and breast padding skillfully designed and carefully carved with sn electric carving knife and covered with soft satin or silky fabric so it doesn’t bunch up inside your control top pantyhose (which is a must to hold the them in tight so the hug the body and create a smooth tapered form fit. ) Can show you pictures if allowed but it would take up one of my valuable 5 photos allowed under profile pictures

send me a PM and your private email and I’ll send it on to you

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I also make my own hip/butt pads the same as Meghan and worn the same way. Nothing online has come close. I did used to make my own breast forms put use silicone enhancers now.

I have found that DIY in pad making may cost you at the most $10 or less at JoAnnes or a Foam fabric house. It beats paying hundreds. I’ve already gotten private request of pictures of my self made pads and making instructions, so if anyone is interested send me a private message with your private ‘girly email’ and I will gladly send it alond to you.👄

Meghan

Anonymous

I wear Sticky Hips which are foam hip pads which stick    to the inside of my pantyhose.

Anonymous
      Lady

Search Dresstech and My Bubbles

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

+Dresstech.  Excellent stuff.  Bubbles panty was uncomfortable.  Never wear them but the silicone hip pads that came with them are decent.

I’ve tried a plethora of body padding, from foam padding, small silicone padding, all in an underwear type of deal.

If you are on a budget, underworks is ok, but don’t expect a miracle because it will only provide a slight hip and butt enhancement.

The only thing that I found that works the best is full silicone hips/butt padding from dresstech, the breastformstore sells something similiar.  Other than breastforms, I’ve never tried hip/butt pads from thebreastformstore but to me it looks pretty decent.

I have the regular size and large girl size hip pads from dresstech, and have been using them since I got them a few years ago.  I prefer the large girl size and have used those exclusively since I got them.   I ponied up for the butt pads from dresstech, and it looks spectacular.  It is pricey, but I find the results are way better.   However, because these are “loose” padding you’ll have to secure them to your body by using tights and shapewear.

Katherine,

You can buy the preformed foam pads and slide them inside your panties. I usually tuck one set on my butt and one set on my hips and I get a good look. I also have bought the “longline” padded under-garment with built in padding down the thigh (Walmart)  and its nice with slacks, long dresses and skirts but they do like to peek out from knee length and shorter clothes. I recently purchased for $200.00+ a  very high end pair with very heavy pads. It gives me an ass like a Shetland Pony but it is very hard to keep from creeping down.

I’ve yet to find the perfect garment. LuvNHugs, TERI

Hi Terry, I know I have looked at a lot of places. Years ago, I had a custom padded garment made. I just can’t remember the name of the company. I worked extremely well, raised up your waist to look more like a women’s. It was not cheap, but it really worked for hips and butt. Really gave me the feminine curves I wanted.

Kate

The trick is to not only pad your hips/butt but also pull in that natural waist. Look up the vedette 103 latex waist cincher. This will pull your waist in almost as much as a corset but you can still breathe , lol! For booty, bubbles bodywear caboost panty or Ahh by Rhonda shear padded brief .
      Then you can use either a pair of bimei foam hip pads (lightweight and cheap on amazon) or Dresstech silicone hip pads ($$$ but warm up to your body, feel great but heavier).

Hi Katy,
        Thank you for your reply.
        I have used the Vedette latex cincher; it really does work. I did find though it was a little too long. I really want something I can just pull on quickly. I have looked at Bubbles. I do want an all-in-one hip and butt padding.

Thanks again

Kate

I looked up that waist cincher on Amazon but there are no sizing options.

I am actually really slim at both the shoulders and hips. I am looking for something to really squeeze in that tummy bulge, then I will work on the hips.

Great subject Kate,

Obviously we are all different and there is no one fits all deal.

I don’t need waist reduction but need hip and butt help and have 2 set ups.

For dresses and skirts I have a larger fanny and hip pad from The Breast Form Store which I love. Mine has a rise almost to my belly button and legs run about 4″ below crotch. Honestly I couldn’t tell you how much it adds but mine fits me proportionately and they have many options.

If I wear my jeans or pants which are all skinny style I don’t want a panty or shaper edge line so I went with My Bubbles and bought a product recommend by someone there. The quality is good, it works OK but I have had issues with the pads rotating-yea get that and the panties seem to slide down when I walk a long ways. I fixed that myself but do feel they needed to be a little larger. Overall though they get the job done!

Sandy

Anonymous

I am quite pleased with my DressTech silicon hip pads. Honestly, in terms of presenting a convincing female shape, these make all the difference in the world.

Hi Kate 

I’ll just throw my 2 cents in, as I have tried just about everything out there, except for the custom made products from “Classic Curves” which I think you may have been referring to earlier. ❤️ I’ve finally settled on the silicone hip/butt pads from DressTech. I have the “Big Girl” which adds 5 inches, the Regular Long, which adds 4 inches, and the Regular Short, which adds 4 inches but doesn’t run down the thigh as far, so it’s better suited for shorter dresses, but I use them for everything. Then I have the Butt Pads as well. Expensive, yes, but they are worth every penny. They do require some sort of tights or a spanx type compression panty, as they also sell their own made for their pads. Heavier than foam obviously, but they also feel like the real thing. And you don’t notice the weight when you’re wearing them. Plus, they’ll make sure you have the proper size for your perfect figure based on your body proportions, to match the formula they recommend. I guess that was a bit more than 2 cents!! Lol!! ❤️

Hi Danica, yes it was Classic Curves, I really did like how it transformed my body to a more female shape.

May consider another one.

Thank you for helping

Kate

Diana Stockton
      Baroness

I also highly recommend the DressTech Big Girls.  I have even flown quite a few times with them on.  I find that I can wear tight clothing with them with no seam showing.  Everything else I have tried showed that lump instead of a smooth flow.  The one issue I have with them is the weight.  You do have to wear something tight to keep them from sagging.  That does make it a little difficult to go the bathroom when out.  But I would never go out without them on.  P.S.  They are also very responsive to questions.  When I first wanted to fly with them I sent a question and got a quick response.

And I might also add that if you purchase their SHAPE-&-GO girdle for the pads, you can still use the restroom without having to remove them, as they have a crotch opening! ❤️

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?