Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello…I’ve been crossdressing to varying degrees fora little over ten years now. After a conversation with my therapist this last week, I finally admitted to myself outloud that I am bisexual and bigender. I identify as both male and female, and i’m trying to find a way to let my female side out. I’m married with a son and I have no idea how much of this if any i’m going to reveal to either of them or anyone else.

Right now I’m still at a stage where i’m simply dressing as my female self in private, talking to my therapist, hopefully being able to go to a few Trans events around Colorado, but baby steps.

I look forward to getting to know you, and myself 😉

DeLora
      Lady

Hi and welcome to CDH!
      By coincidence, I was reading about bi-gender just yesterday. As much as I feel labeles are an inadequate way or describing humans I still feel the need to label myself…
      Bi-gender seems like a good fit, but I still need to read up on it.

Best regards,
      D.

Thanks for the kind welcoming words! I didn’t know about the particular label until very very recently. I’m speaking to a therapist and I didn’t know what to say about it besides “Crossdresser,” and that wasn’t right because i’m not doing it just for the clothes. It’s comforting to know someone else is already here with a similar identity 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Zoey

trying to figure who we are is certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. Being Bi ,transgender, bigender or just a guy wanting to dress as a woman were all looking for a understanding place safe , a comfortable place to express ourselves.  We know how you must be feeling and here is a good site to  explore and discover who you are. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring  community of support and acceptance for all , welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Zoey,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

DeLora
      Lady

“Not doing it just for the clothes” That’s exactly right! For me there is certainly more to it than clothes, more to it that trying to appear feminine, there is something deeper. But, by the same token,  I am still happy being a man and the strange thing is, the more I express my feminine side the more comfortable I am with my masculine side.
      It all sounds a bit crazy, but at least there are people on here who get it, that’s what makes this a special place.

Yes! Exactly! I finally bought some clothes just for my F Side, and spent about half the day in them being Zoey, and when it was time to change back? All the anxiety I was feeling was just gone! I’m totally fine being a man most of the time, but I need to give Zoey some time as well. It’s so relieving to know someone else is able to vocalize what i’m feeling!

Anonymous

Hi Zoey , lovely progress for you 😊, plenty of experience & happy girls here , enjoy , Tiff

Hi Zoey, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Like you have I found out that I have both male and female aspects of my makeup. You came to that realization by working with a therapist and I came to it through meditation and contact with spiritual beings who told me I had lived more lives as a female than as a male. Here I was in my 50s, a retired combat veteran from the Marine Corps, a husband and father who had never had any desire to crossdress and I was being told that on the other side I was better known as Teralynn. After the shock wore off and after further discussions with these beings,  my curiosity got the best of me so I began to explore the feminine side of me that I didn’t even know I had. The rest is history.  It amazed me just how quickly I accepted that perhaps they were telling me the truth. Now I am equally comfortable as John or as Teralynn. I also have a wife and two grown children, and told them early on about Teralynn. I also told my spirit guides that I never wanted to take my wife’s husband away from her or take the children’s father away from them. I usually recommend that crossdressing people be upfront and honest with their loved ones. That elimates a lot of problems that could pop up in the future but each individual’s situation is different. No one knows your situation better than you do,  so a good deal of caution is warranted. If you do decide to tell them prepare what you are going to say and be prepared to assure them of your continued love and commitment to them. I do wish you well in making the right decision for your particular situation. You will find this site is full of wonderful people who will support you whatever you decide. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. – Blessings

Anonymous

Lots of luck on your journey it will be rewarding

Welcome Zoey!

Hi Zoey and welcome to C.D.H. hope all goes well when time is right to tell.  but its hard to say to some one that you are a x dresser especially the wife. she might be under standing and then might not be hard to say, woman are hard to under stand, for the son I would pass on that part. he sees you as dad not mom. read my profile will tell my side. my wife knows and lets me dress up but only when our last 22 year old is at work

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Hello Zoey, and welcome. You are in at a great site here, and I’ve found all the other girls to be helpful and friendly too.

Conversing with girls here has also helped me to better accept myself. Not that I really understand this need inside me, but I’m simply better able to enjoy being femme.

As much as labels can be misleading, I’m thinking that bigender describes me better than “crossdresser”, though that I certainly am as well.

Though here it desn’t really matter what you wish to call yourself, you are accepted.

Amy

Hi DeLora Teralynn here. Like you I feel completely comfortable as either John orTeralynn. For me it is situational. When dealing with my spiritual family above it is more appropriate to dress an present myself as Teralynn, but down here on the planet it is often more advantageous to present as John. There is a definite difference between the way the two personas feel. As John I am more assertive and confident in potential conflict resolution situations. As Teralynn, I am more accepting, understanding and compassionate. Every now and then one of the personas’ characteristics may bleed a little into the other persona but that rarely happens. All in all I have led a blessed life and have enjoyed both of  my personas. – Blessings

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?