Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

New to heaven, i adore womens clothing, especially lingerie, very much closeted CD, masculine features make it uncomfortably embaressing to dress too much.

Love to chat with other like minded lovers of lingerie, femme girls.

Spent the evening and past two days wearing exclusively lingerie …. i am now truly in heaven

Isn’t lingerie where it’s at?!

Anonymous

i feel so incredible … i just want to fill my drawers with endless stockings, cami’s, panties, bra’s, silk, lace, leather, latex …

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes to the lingerie!

Do you have a preference?

Anonymous

lace, french cut, panties, sexy Cami’s – which is what i wore to bed lasy night.

Silk and Satin too.

ANything that makes me feel sexy and femme

How about you?

Anonymous
          Lady

Panties and must have a bra. Yep satin and silky things are exciting anytime.

Do you plan on expanding your wardrobe to outer wear?

Anonymous

I would love to, however unfortunately im very tall 6.4″, with amasculine / muscular body shape – so makes dressing incredibly difficult

feels im a little stuck in novelty / uniform wear for very large sizes

But i would love to slide on a sexy dress, show off my beautiful legs and cute butt

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Renee,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly, I hope you make lots of friends.

I am happy to chat anytime, please feel free to message me.

Tara x

Anonymous

Thanks so much for the warm welcome Tara, you are right and im finding out fast how friendly everyone is.

Renee xxx

Anonymous

Guess I am lucky to only be 6’ tall and 175 lbs! It was hard at first, but you will figure out a way to expand your fem wardrobe if that’s your wish! 30 yrs of lingerie before I ever wore a dress, but now my dressing very rarely involves lingerie…unless I have a date😉 Either way, all is good and welcome!

Haley

Anonymous

Thank you so much Haley – really appreciate the support.

Ypu look stunning too!

xxx

Hi Renee

Welcome to CDH. Any questions, just ask.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Renee.  You will enjoy this community.

Anonymous

thank you Jasmine – lovely name too!

Hi Renee, Welcome to a new ‘second home’. I think you will find many like-minded girls here who are willing to chat and share their experiences. I notice you mention you may be concerned about ‘passing’. I understand your concern, but I also know there are many CIS women who are fairly muscular and tall. My advice to anyone who is concerned is go to Walmart and watch the women coming and going. I think you will find they come in all shapes and sizes, and most would not make the cover of Vogue! The thing I am learning is while makeup and clothes are indeed important, how one carries oneself and how they act in public goes a long way to “blending in”. In the meanwhile, continue to enjoy lingerie, I know I certainly do! Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Paulette – thank you for the sweetest of notes, it makes one feel so much better hearing from others who know, who have been here, been there and talk from experience.

I am really enjoying my moment in the sun so to speak, feeling the gorgeous lace, the beautiful colors, moving around the house just as i want to be ….

Hi Renee, If you ever want to talk just send me a private message. In the meanwhile, enjoy exploring your feminine side. It certainly has been beneficial for me and my relationships! I think if more guys would allow the female in all of us to have some time, the world would be a better place! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Renee nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. So as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. As many girls here have said already with there welcome i cant add to them except to say again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you so much for another warm welcome Stephanie, truly looking forward to meeting all the gorgeous girls here

xxx

Hi Renee,

Welcome to CDH!  There are many members like you with masculine features (receding hair lines), mustache, Athletic shoulders, etc. so no need to be shy.  Enjoy finding your way around the site.  Should you get stuck just post a question and others will help with suggestions.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Renee,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Renee welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Lingerie is certainly a special thing to us and truly enjoy wearing them when all do possible.  The more feminine the harder not too resist lol.. here though looking for friends with many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

[postquote quote=612040]
      Welcome Renee!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?