Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just bought a pair of black heels on clearance for $12 and they are so cute. However, the heel height is 5 inches, a little more height than I am accustomed to. Is it the belief of others that some heels you can’t ever get the hang of walking in, or that all heel heights can be conqueored with the right state of mind and a sense of confidence. So far the heel are winning.

Hi Kelci,

I have a two pairs of 5 inch heels.  I found it took a little while to get comfortable with them but eventually I did.  Occasionally, I still feel a little unbalanced and clumsy but believe that will work out after a while.  I am very comfortable with all of my other shoes even up to the 4 inch heels – to the extent that I frequently get asked how I manage to walk in them.  I know for a fact I am MUCH more stable in high heels than my wife is.  I feel comfortable wearing them for up to 14 hours including driving.  The 5 inch heels really accentuate the leg muscles in a manner that makes my legs look very nice.  Initially, I thought they were uncomfortable but I have gotten much better being stable and comfortable wearing them for longer and longer periods.  Stairs are the most difficult to master and likely contribute to me doing better more quickly.  My home is a two story so I frequently go up and down stairs when I wear my heels.

Hang in there.  Eventually, you will do well in them.  It only takes practice.

Karen Louise Shuster

Thank you Karen. You have given me hope. I too feel comfortable wearing 4 inch heels, and I don’t quite understand the difficulty with the additional inch.And you are right stairs are ac challenge with many heels, but 5 inch heels are an entire different story.

Oh by the way welcome to CDH Karen. I saw you had just registered today. You will find this a very friendly site with members who are very supportive and provide encouragement when needed. Please feel free to participate in chat, as you will learn quite a bit and pick up some helpful tips, as well as make great friends. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hugs

Kelci

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Breaking in Heels’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?